Round 60 BR's

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Hmm.. so much for playing to finish rank 2..

AoH have room for you im sure

Nope, sure don't.

I only play with people I can trust.

And atleast we know they didn't win it fairly.

There was never a plan to win it at all. It is not our fault your alliance chose poorly in your players, and it's definitely not our fault that they could not respond to a 2-player backstab. You should never have let your ally get that bad, not with coon and CK, and 30 days left in the round. It's not like they don't have a history.

Coon1

BANNED

Nope, sure don't.

There was never a plan to win it at all. It is not our fault your alliance chose poorly in your players, and it's definitely not our fault that they could not respond to a 2-player backstab. You should never have let your ally get that bad, not with coon and CK, and 30 days left in the round. It's not like they don't have a history.

I dont like the guy but he has a point. Can't trust straya when theres an opportunity to reek havoc. We're all about the kills and yolo-ing

AnTnEy

Harvester

Nope, sure don't.

I dont like the guy but he has a point. Can't trust straya when theres an opportunity to reek havoc. We're all about the kills and yolo-ing

Lol

AnTnEy

Harvester

Nope, sure don't.

Only option I had was leave, and then be called a backstab also....rather ride it out.If it was just them two, yes we could have responded possibly, but then again we had maybe 5 people willing to attack when we was on top. You guys could have got the lead without their help.But then I don't think the rushes would have been successful as they where if you didn't have the help.regardless of what you say we will never know.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
I can't believe AOH are just gonna play dead,you have the troops/seeds still just not the land.Why on earth would people hit 2 week SM?That is pure rank SQ. With them two leaving was actually a fair fight I thought.Its scary how so many experienced players still can't handle mass incomings properly :/

Elderveld

Official Helper
It is SLEEPbound all over again....

Playing when winning, the SECOND they feel like they are gonna loose... mass sleep/delete.

And most of AoH are experianced players, yet they act like little kids. Stop taking it so seriously and stop being such a pussy and fight it out.

Coon1

BANNED
It is SLEEPbound all over again....

Playing when winning, the SECOND they feel like they are gonna loose... mass sleep/delete.

And most of AoH are experianced players, yet they act like little kids. Stop taking it so seriously and stop being such a pussy and fight it out.

Dw bb u kan jus fite meh soon enuf

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Everything is so personal with you Mr. coon. Ever ponder that there may be more to life than Bush?

The round is not over yet comrade

Sometimes i wonder if you have any idea whats going on at all

The only things that I am wondering is...

1. how the hell did you get up on that high on that horse of yours.. Seems to be taking you no where except to becoming a bigger douche.

2. What is shoved so far up your arse that is causing all this discomfort. Seriously mate... try some lube.. it may make you feel better.

Coon1

BANNED
Everything is so personal with you Mr. coon. Ever ponder that there may be more to life than Bush?

The round is not over yet comrade

Sometimes i wonder if you have any idea whats going on at all

The only things that I am wondering is...

1. how the hell did you get up on that high on that horse of yours.. Seems to be taking you no where except to becoming a bigger douche.

2. What is shoved so far up your arse that is causing all this discomfort. Seriously mate... try some lube.. it may make you feel better.

No idea: confirmed

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Douche: Confirmed

Stick up arse: Confirmed

Attachments

• MjAxMy03ZjY1Njk2OGQ0OTI5Yzc2.jpg
    MjAxMy03ZjY1Njk2OGQ0OTI5Yzc2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 7de6401e1f30662fa6609d031e13d5a4403842dc165fc05b9d89c80323a9ce8c.jpg
    7de6401e1f30662fa6609d031e13d5a4403842dc165fc05b9d89c80323a9ce8c.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Wow... I wish I was as popular as Coon... that would be sooo radicchio... backstabbing / betraying an entire alliance.... singling each of them out for the land grabs... and consulting with the enemies to bring about a quicker demise...

Who cares that they were not as active as they used to be anyways.. that only makes them more of a perfect target... Am I right? Everyone knows Coon is better than all of them haters. He didn't need to wait till they were on the ground to kick them over and over again.

Go Coon!

You inspire us all!

Coon1

BANNED
Pretty clear you still don't know anything about what happened, but please keep ranting. It amuses me