Round 60 BR's

Elderveld

Official Helper
It's official, stargazer can be put on the official bushtarion shitlist.

As previous statements, having a multi, multi attacking, using his multi to boost AR. We now have something to be added to the list.

Intentional triggering! the noob he is, he failed.

Coon1

BANNED
Well that's wat you get when u hang out whit CK/coon. You get dirty.

Yeah cos we told him to cheat for sure... definitely encouraged him to keep his AR up while we were in sm... cos his 20m vamps are so important to us...

This is one of your less intelligent posts m8.

Coon1

BANNED

Yeah cos we told him to cheat for sure... definitely encouraged him to keep his AR up while we were in sm... cos his 20m vamps are so important to us...

He has 70m vamp* kient

When did that happen jeezuz.

Still doesn't mean sh*t. Everyone already knows ck and I are just yolo fighting for lolz. We don't need anyone else.

Angela

Harvester
And atleast we know they didn't win it fairly.

im not sure you can actually understand this ... but we DONT want to win. if most of you guys had kept out of sleepmode we would be more than happy to stick to rank 2 ..... its what we aimed for! to win rank 1 (which really is laughable have you seen your sleepmodes scores?) it means we FAILED IN WHAT WE WANTED.

On a side note just because we didnt stop playing the game when you all went into sleepmode doesnt mean we want to win .. it means we are playing a game ... you know the one that you actually all play when your not in sleepmode

Coon1

BANNED

im not sure you can actually understand this ... but we DONT want to win. if most of you guys had kept out of sleepmode we would be more than happy to stick to rank 2 ..... its what we aimed for! to win rank 1 (which really is laughable have you seen your sleepmodes scores?) it means we FAILED IN WHAT WE WANTED.

On a side note just because we didnt stop playing the game when you all went into sleepmode doesnt mean we want to win .. it means we are playing a game ... you know the one that you actually all play when your not in sleepmode

If you truly didnt want r1 you wouldn't have attacked AoH.

Im just glad theres some fun to be had for the next few weeks... finally. So sick of people who value being r1 over anything else

Elderveld

Official Helper

I think u misunderstood my post.

I never said u and CK encourage to cheat. But to use dirty tactics. CK alot more than you. (referring: backstabbing, spy'ing (mostly CK)).

How stargazer picked that up is his choice ofcourse. And obviously it is the wrong one.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
who would pass up an opportunity for easy land and kills? I didn't personally participate in the attacks, but I don't think that it was wrong for anyone who did. If AOH were a real alliance, and not just a sleep-mode waiting to happen, the worst that would have happened is 1-2 killed and maybe a few lost acres, they had the troops to defend, but the SQ in them got the better.

There were a few who stayed out of sleep and tried to fight, they at least have the right of it.

Coon1

BANNED
who would pass up an opportunity for easy land and kills? I didn't personally participate in the attacks, but I don't think that it was wrong for anyone who did. If AOH were a real alliance, and not just a sleep-mode waiting to happen, the worst that would have happened is 1-2 killed and maybe a few lost acres, they had the troops to defend, but the SQ in them got the better.

There were a few who stayed out of sleep and tried to fight, they at least have the right of it.

There's no questioning that it could have been a better fight. Especially seeing as AoH had a score and land lead even after we left. I think if your ally attacks them when they are obviously not fighting back though says quite loudly that you want r1

Angela

Harvester

Im just glad theres some fun to be had for the next few weeks... finally. So sick of people who value being r1 over anything else

why wouldnt we attack them? they hit sleepmode left the rest easy targets ... no matter what alliance is aiming for they see easy targets they take it.

its a damn game the fact that they decide to hit sleepmode is on them

Coon1

BANNED

why wouldnt we attack them? they hit sleepmode left the rest easy targets ... no matter what alliance is aiming for they see easy targets they take it.

its a damn game the fact that they decide to hit sleepmode is on them

Ofc you should attack easy targets. But it doesn't exactly fall in line with your goal of staying r2, especially when they're not fighting back

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I think there's a conflict of interest in our alliance and that's being ignored depending on which blinkered perspective is being taken.

Firstly, SG is cheating, it's obvious and dull.

However, with us wanting rank 1. No, the aim of reaching rank 1 wasn't a priority. Attacking rank 1 and trying to kill them was, because that's fun and it's a challenge. As a result we became rank 1. Now we have the choice of whether we give up or keep fighting to kill. While being rank 1 isn't that important, we don't want to lose BRs, or fights... therefore, by default we want to be rank 1 because we don't want to lose/die.

I think it's pretty pointless to argue that point and go around in circles.

Also with Coon and CK, it is as Coon said pretty clear they just wanted a giggle. I'm sure they would like to stay high ranked (maybe be ranks 1 and 2) for the same reasons we as an alliance want to be rank 1... because losing to people you want to beat isn't as fun :)

Good luck all, it's been different and interesting but I think we've all been around long enough to look at the big picture and stop bickering like children.

Coon1

BANNED
I think there's a conflict of interest in our alliance and that's being ignored depending on which blinkered perspective is being taken.

Firstly, SG is cheating, it's obvious and dull.

However, with us wanting rank 1. No, the aim of reaching rank 1 wasn't a priority. Attacking rank 1 and trying to kill them was, because that's fun and it's a challenge. As a result we became rank 1. Now we have the choice of whether we give up or keep fighting to kill. While being rank 1 isn't that important, we don't want to lose BRs, or fights... therefore, by default we want to be rank 1 because we don't want to lose/die.

I think it's pretty pointless to argue that point and go around in circles.

Also with Coon and CK, it is as Coon said pretty clear they just wanted a giggle. I'm sure they would like to stay high ranked (maybe be ranks 1 and 2) for the same reasons we as an alliance want to be rank 1... because losing to people you want to beat isn't as fun :)

Good luck all, it's been different and interesting but I think we've all been around long enough to look at the big picture and stop bickering like children.

We wont stay r1&2 for long. As soon as we get a decent br that'll be it.

Im about $1.02 to delete before eor

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
For the record:

Coon & CK have nothing to do with me bar we are napped.

Most Popular: This ID is currently in sleep mode [394] has received a total of 298 private messages.
Friendliest: This ID is currently in sleep mode [394] has been added to 13 different friend lists.

I took my time and messaged the whole solo player base.Everytime I attack I message these people (whom agreed to it),been doing it the whole round and no one has called me a cheat until you start dying.

I can't help people attacking me raising AR-a solo Pom landed why can't you?

FYI it's 72m vamp

Nickk

Harvester
For the record:

Coon & CK have nothing to do with me bar we are napped.

Most Popular: This ID is currently in sleep mode [394] has received a total of 298 private messages.
Friendliest: This ID is currently in sleep mode [394] has been added to 13 different friend lists.

I took my time and messaged the whole solo player base.Everytime I attack I message these people (whom agreed to it),been doing it the whole round and no one has called me a cheat until you start dying.

I can't help people attacking me raising AR-a solo Pom landed why can't you?

FYI it's 72m vamp

That's a lie... You haven't messaged me

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Your a bunker so no I didn't,ask any solo player who you don't suspect if there is one

Elderveld

Official Helper

You are a cheat because you artificially raise your AR by having the same jeep ID hit you every day. Even if it's a different person and not a multi, it is mutual attacking.

Don't forget he tried to trigger gov def the time he lost land to the pom.

Stargazer, all his multi accounts are built the way it benefits the most for stargazer.

Don't forget the jeep/pb guy was his p-nap before.

Don't try and defend yourself stargazer, its blatantly obvious that you are a cheat.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
It's not mutual if no conversation has occurred-I've sent mass dogs to Zaheen previously to nano just cos I wanted him to be higher rank and kill you lot.I wouldn't be public if that were the case,also please stop mistaking me for someone who cares-I just wrote to make clear that ck/coon are nothing to do with me but want to thank them for making the round finally interesting cos you lot are too up each other's asses to make this game fun.Why do you think so many people do actually it?No it's not cos the rest if the player base isn't good enough.

How does it feel?

Angela

Harvester
It's not mutual if no conversation has occurred-I've sent mass dogs to Zaheen previously to nano just cos I wanted him to be higher rank and kill you lot.I wouldn't be public if that were the case,also please stop mistaking me for someone who cares-I just wrote to make clear that ck/coon are nothing to do with me but want to thank them for making the round finally interesting cos you lot are too up each other's asses to make this game fun.Why do you think so many people do actually it?No it's not cos the rest if the player base isn't good enough.

How does it feel?

like youve no clue what you talking about and what you might fun might not actually be fun for others, why should we all have the same idea of fun?