Round 60 BR's

Coon1

BANNED
Straya 1 and Straya 2 dats whu m8.

Next we flog CS

Lol, like it was really hard to tell.

True lol

Buying up troops made it kinda obvious. Plus we have a rep for splitting and such

I will say if I had the right permissions it would have never happened.

You wanted to kick us before it happened? That would be a tough call considering i defended rushes and pranked people on. If i was never around then it have made it an easier call

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
who was the REALLY bad puppet player who deleted and restarted again?

AnTnEy

Harvester

Next we flog CS

True lol

Buying up troops made it kinda obvious. Plus we have a rep for splitting and such

You wanted to kick us before it happened? That would be a tough call considering i defended rushes and pranked people on. If i was never around then it have made it an easier call

No, but would not have accepted the laziness that occurred to bring all this about.

Coon1

BANNED

Next we flog CS

True lol

No, but would not have accepted the laziness that occurred to bring all this about.

The general laziness throughout the ally? Yeah, too many people went inactive. Had to know it wasn't sustainable

AnTnEy

Harvester

Next we flog CS

True lol

The general laziness throughout the ally? Yeah, too many people went inactive. Had to know it wasn't sustainable

Yea,I knew it was coming that's why I'm not mad, plus I'm a flipping pom, I hate pom. But I decided to stick it out and just go for distracts. Best of luck to all

AnTnEy

Harvester
And after 16 hrs of consistent attacking, three members leaving (two claiming to be traitors) CS finally claim rank 1. Well done.

Nickk

Harvester
To be fair to them most your ally hit sleep mode and those in sleep hold the chunk of your ally score.

Coon1

BANNED
Ck and I have a nap with CS to fight you guys. Once that fight is done we will have it out with CS too, should be fun

AnTnEy

Harvester
Ck and I have a nap with CS to fight you guys. Once that fight is done we will have it out with CS too, should be fun

Did you actually need it lol. Thought you was an uber player lol. Looks like we are pretty much done, the ones in sleep hit for two weeks I believe. I'm just in it for ***** and giggles. They seem to really wanna take it all.still sending on guys with less than 1k acres lol.

Coon1

BANNED

Did you actually need it lol. Thought you was an uber player lol. Looks like we are pretty much done, the ones in sleep hit for two weeks I believe. I'm just in it for ***** and giggles. They seem to really wanna take it all.still sending on guys with less than 1k acres lol.

I actually thought you guys would put up a bigger fight. You did have a huge lead too...

Oh well, will yolo against CS soon