Round 50 Awards discussion

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I remained on that defense and gave away my portal rank trying to get elle in top 10. Which temp worked cuz I hurt icy enough to drop him, but then LS got on and planted putting her back at 11.

Oh well.

Turkey

Harvester
* New worst moment of the round - Waking up 1 tick after round end and finding out that I finished rank 51 after being killed that night.

I hd enough seeds to get to rank 50 and portal -.-

I had enough seeds to get to like rank 40 but im on holiday atm so forgot but youd still have come rank 51 if we both remembered to plant lol

I would've come rank 48 actually, 49 if you planted :>

You guys, are a pair of tits :p

webvictim

Harvester
* Best Leader - Dimitar, seemed like the only guy that had a pair of balls and make a decision that wasn't going to be good for business but needed doing (pulling out of the Powerblock / Resistance - props for that
Cheers webvictim for being the best leader of the round.
Well, it was Dimitar who gave the order internally but it was me who sent the ally mail admitting it to the other alliances and guaranteeing us the waves of inc. Had to be done.

DanKeeneOBE

Digger
Only just read this, the resistance didn't hit us that hard, a few trying to quickly rebuild, but I guess it was our own fault, que sera sera, and thanks for the honourable mention :)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Do you have just one funky sequined spacesuit, Bowie, or do you have several ch-ch-changes?

OOOOOO BOW-WAY