Round 50 Awards discussion

redlion

Pruner
flamey said:
* Alliance of the round - (This is a really hard call because all the alliances really shined in some ways and were really dismal in other ways) ADHSQUIRRELS - I chose to award this to ADHSquirrels due to the impressive performance of their members. They managed to do well for themselves at different points of the round, despite suffering from the following limitations:

Poor/inexperienced leadership.
No particularly experienced members.
A distinct lack of loyalty in existing members.
I think that's fair. I didn't see the beginning of the round, but for joining at the midway point of the round I observed the same things. I wouldn't put names to any of those categories, but there were definitely elements of each in ADH.

Dunno that we deserve best alliance though :p

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Alliance of the round: Flamey, when everyone else was dying, flamey was there to say he'd LT the attack with his poms n gurus to ensure 0 land loss... then 'suddenly had a client' and disappeared for 4 ticks.

well played, sir, well played.

(please don't hit me)

flameharvester

Head Gardener
:( God damn it garrett. Read the terms and conditions secton 9 part 3 clearly states:

9.3: Under no condition are you to use such things as memories, facts and actual going on's to diminish "Flamey's" self inflated error.

I demand an apology or I will report you to the moderators!

Gokualex

Harvester
course no1 will land on u Chris with dax spying u every 20min for 16 hours a day ready to lasttick with 100m gurus and crap, and the other 8 hours u sit there ready to lasttick with dogs lol. Just saying^^

If you're gonna do it right, do it like them, surely?

what is ur point? Did i say they did anything wrong? Not sure if u know the history between me & dax & chris from this round lol.

Was just mentioning it cuz they say im "not very capable", no idea what that is supposed to mean lol, when it's was (is) near to impossible to land on them during the hours I usually spend my time attacking. And since Chris was my only target for weeks, why not try over and over again and hope that both of them would actually be offline for once.

I was merely making a point? Phew, attitude.

There was no point in what u said. I already made the point... :?

And umm, Chris im not whining^^. Just trying to make sense out of what u said. Im the best offensive player in ur eyes this round cuz I kept sending attacks on my only target in range? Sounds like a player that is very bored and desperate in my ears:x.

Souls

Official Helper
Pfft I'm a better offensive player than goku is, I've killed more :D

Coruba

Head Gardener
I just wanted to say thanks to Stargazer for the mention. I will be doing the same temp job next round as well. Decided it really is the only bit I like.

boogie

Weeder
* Worst Leader - Seb (Sorry) - First time I played under you and it wasn't a good first impression. You were hardly there, never done anything. Just refreshed and that was it (Sound like someone Cyrus ;)). Oh, and Boogie when he took over with the classic statement 'You won't be defended, you haven't deserved it'. LOL.

Dude that wasn't me that was Shaun...

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Oh was it, sorry dude. I shall edit that statement then. Apologies.

Hippie

Harvester
* Worst Leader - Seb (Sorry) - First time I played under you and it wasn't a good first impression. You were hardly there, never done anything. Just refreshed and that was it (Sound like someone Cyrus ;)). Oh, and Boogie when he took over with the classic statement 'You won't be defended, you haven't deserved it'. LOL.

Dude that wasn't me that was Shaun...

and i will stick by that quote.

you were online for the first 2 waves and didn't send defence. then you cried help like a little baby when they attacked you. i sent a fake to you and you cried like a preteen schoolgirl. You lost land when you sent out and then shipjumped.

we knew it was going to happen, we just bided our time until it became a reality.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Hahaha!

You obviously don't know me and my 'sense of humour'. Crying like a schoolgirl? Are you kidding me? I was having a laugh? If I was crying so bad, why would I label my mobs as land hit straight away and then defended others. What are you on about?

And when have I ship jumped? I'm on like 100 acres and with hardly no troops? I ship jumped to solo...pro!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
No it's to me, garuntee it. He's referring to my award post thing.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
* Best Leader - Dimitar, seemed like the only guy that had a pair of balls and make a decision that wasn't going to be good for business but needed doing (pulling out of the Powerblock / Resistance - props for that

Cheers webvictim for being the best leader of the round.