Round 50 Awards discussion

edd

Tree Surgeon
tbf no-one impressed me, probably should have left that blank

That was the only person you nominated outside of your own alliance for anything. If you want others to be good sports maybe you should try being a modest winner first.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
the awards are for the best players? nobody eclipsed what my members did

i suppose i should have just lied to prevent any tears?

Souls

Official Helper
If anybody wanted to read about how much better your alliance is than all the other ones, they would've just read any other one of your posts Cyrus.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
I like the extra attention i get because im the guy that gave awards to my own alliance, like this **** doesnt happen every round. LOL, Deal with it.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
no Toby, people assume i don't have a lack of good grace, i don't take anymore credit for this round than each member of the alliance

they deserve my compliments and i gave them, they tie in line with what other people have said really so i don't think i'm the only one who had that observation

I commented on the things that stood out for me (outside the alliance) which were TBA's initial hit on us using the units they had very well and the resistance incs made the round interesting

does anyone actually give a crap if they get awarded something here anyway? well, clearly some do

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Instead of going into petty arguments you could all just agree with Cyrus and say I'm the best leader.

Elevnos

BANNED
* Worst Moment of Round- Not sleeping because of 3/4 times a night Striker/Apache/SA/etc.etc. rushes and not wanting to die from it :p

I may have organised around 90% of those xD

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
I didn't kick him because he was helping to keep us alive/get back on track. Plus he passed it as a joke, and I'm not one for all this politics or coniving bollox. If he wants to lie to me then fine, but if he's still defending/contibuting then I'll keep him around. Which he was until we fell.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Cyrus if I was that desperate to join you I would have been more serious about it. I would have tried a lot harder than what, a few mails?

I enjoyed ADH - And as Ninja said I was trying to keep them alive. If I wanted to leave so badly would I really try and plan hits and defend members all the time? That to me doesn't sound like a member who wants to leave at any given minute.

Why are we still on about this anyway. The round is pretty much over. ****ing hell.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Il re-post that in like 4 days? Is that how longs left?

I didn't mean to offend you, Twiglet ;)

flameharvester

Head Gardener
My two cents worth.

Shipjumping sucks. Be loyal and you will enjoy every round. Take it from me. I have been The happiest for the last 25 rounds, spending the entire round in one ally.

Be happy, have fun.

Chris'o

Harvester
You have shipjumped to rank 1 before Tiger.
I dont understand how this time you think its a joke? Were you laughing last time as well?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Tiger said:
Cyrus said:
Tiger said:
Cyrus said:
Tiger said:
Hey man!

What route are you looking for as a replacement?

well your with tba, so why would we take you? :p

Im not with TBA? The alliance I'm in is ****ing awful and I'm trying to get out of it :(

oh, you just join tba on their attacks? :p

Yeah I haven't recently, it doesn't amuse me anymore, the 'thrill' has worn off me.

Enough of the interrogation boy, where do I sign up...you know you want a big cat ;)

Tiger said:
Am I taking that as a no or?

Fed up of people who talk absolute crap all the time, it's about time people admitted being faggots when they are caught out

Tiger you really did want to join us. you weren't just messing about..