Round 50 Awards discussion

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
constant k/r suggestions from tiger? i've never seen that before. golly!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
constant k/r suggestions from tiger? i've never seen that before. golly!

The only suggestions I mentioned was ones to do with the people who were doing nothing/dead weight or suiciding.

There were quite a few people who thought the same but I was the one who spoke.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
1.Tiger is the man
2.The nubs should have been kicked without me/tiger/phiz/benj etc encouraging
3.How did I not get a honourable mention Seb!Guru'd y'all at th start then rpg'd ya at the end :'(
4.Ship jumping is just natural isn't it?I wanna be where I've got the best chance of doing well :/

Also Seb needs an award for putting up with me

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
1.Tiger is the man
3.How did I not get a honourable mention Seb!Guru'd y'all at th start then rpg'd ya at the end :'(
4.Ship jumping is just natural isn't it?I wanna be where I've got the best chance of doing well :/

so now shipjumping is okay? that pretty much sums you up Starqueener

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Hardly,being disloyal is stuff like spying/giving info.

I don't see wanting to be the best as disloyal

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
1.Tiger is the man

so now shipjumping is okay? that pretty much sums you up Starqueener

Not wanting to get personal, but I agree with this. Shipjumping is not ok. Why should a leader recruit you if there's a decent chance you'll just leave when things get sketchy or when you decide there's a better offer on the table? You might think it is natural, but to me it makes you a seem like a worse player.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
I'm just sympathising with people who do ship jump,dog eat dog and all that.I didn't delete when I should have this round or 48

Last edited:

Gokualex

Harvester
Just a small note to chris&dax mentioning empire&deadman inc... Dont think TBA ever attacked them after i joined..

Why? Every single one of them were out of range for some reason lol. So I dont think they suffered at all from the "resistance" (or am I missing something^^?). Think the few that actually attacked tried to feed on the very few solos that still tried to do anything.. Also what is your talk about choosing better targets for bounty hunting lol? There were no targets:D

And finally... This game is 99% activity and contactability. Of course no1 will land on u Chris with dax spying u every 20min for 16 hours a day ready to lasttick with 100m gurus and crap, and the other 8 hours u sit there ready to lasttick with dogs lol. Just saying^^

Last edited:

Chris'o

Harvester
They were definitely affected though mate. Whether it was indirectly or directly by the resisting alliances, it doesn't matter.

Gokualex

Harvester
I am telling u, they all had 2-3k land, while the standard land amount among the resistance ppl was +7k, and the resistance didnt really attack, most just sat there being inactive, growing seeds.

Doubt theyve suffered at all.. They probably gained from it. More zeroed solos in-range for them, and more solos in general for them to attack.:shock:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
course no1 will land on u Chris with dax spying u every 20min for 16 hours a day ready to lasttick with 100m gurus and crap, and the other 8 hours u sit there ready to lasttick with dogs lol. Just saying^^

If you're gonna do it right, do it like them, surely?

Gokualex

Harvester
course no1 will land on u Chris with dax spying u every 20min for 16 hours a day ready to lasttick with 100m gurus and crap, and the other 8 hours u sit there ready to lasttick with dogs lol. Just saying^^

what is ur point? Did i say they did anything wrong? Not sure if u know the history between me & dax & chris from this round lol.

Was just mentioning it cuz they say im "not very capable", no idea what that is supposed to mean lol, when it's was (is) near to impossible to land on them during the hours I usually spend my time attacking. And since Chris was my only target for weeks, why not try over and over again and hope that both of them would actually be offline for once.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

what is ur point? Did i say they did anything wrong? Not sure if u know the history between me & dax & chris from this round lol.

Was just mentioning it cuz they say im "not very capable", no idea what that is supposed to mean lol, when it's was (is) near to impossible to land on them during the hours I usually spend my time attacking. And since Chris was my only target for weeks, why not try over and over again and hope that both of them would actually be offline for once.

I was merely making a point? Phew, attitude.

Chris'o

Harvester
Quit yo whining Gokualex...i just gave you best offencive player dude.

Now you can say your speech, then put your award in the trophy cabinet and be done with it