Thinking of playing - Don't (Chronicles of a RageQuiter)

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
It is demoralizing to think this is what it has come to now. An alliance 3 times the size of the other needs 7 players to attack one player with 4k land. I had a message from one saying he needs to steal some land as he is losing his from TBA. Like 200 acres and 15 ticks can compensate for the loss of 1,200.

Anyway, it's going to be like this time and time again. Nothing will stop this. It's a gripe thread and I wanted to let a moan out :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
no more than 2 on a tick, its not that bad.. as long as you cut the head off the train, the rest will fall..

now if all 7 were on the same tick, I'd understand the complaint.. ^_^ but to me, it looks more like

Person 1: Hey lets do an attack..
Person 2: okay.. Sure...
Person 1 posts in politics to follow if yer bored
Person3&4: sounds fun.. Lets go!
Person 5/6/7: Yea, I'm bored..

that's usually something like how it works..

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
no more than 2 on a tick, its not that bad.. as long as you cut the head off the train, the rest will fall..

now if all 7 were on the same tick, I'd understand the complaint.. ^_^ but to me, it looks more like

Jukebox conversations for the last 4/5 weeks of the round.
But in all seriousness, it's not really an attitude a rank 2 alliance should have at all. End of.

Max

Garden Designer
now if all 7 were on the same tick, I'd understand the complaint.. ^_^

Now that DID happen to us earlier in the round by TBA \o/

Just got into a tight spot since score is low enough to be hit by both Mo Dakka and Charades. Totally understandable, with such a small playerbase there was no easier alliance to hit than EH.

Beware all smaller alliances though, because I am still in the mood for a good warmongering :D

bluehen55

Harvester

Jukebox conversations for the last 4/5 weeks of the round.
But in all seriousness, it's not really an attitude a rank 2 alliance should have at all. End of.

This is true, I expect that from a rank 1 alliance that has very few choices in targets and few possible strategies for attacks, and likely really are that bored. A rank 2 alliance should be able to put together much better attacks if they put in any effort.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Usually it's an alliance attack where 10 or so members go after virtually the whole alliance. 1 person? Not right. Like I've had many people agree with, is that an alliance with such activity/score would be aiming for more than just sending full force to pinch 200/300 acres just in their range. I'm more than 100% sure there are targets elsewhere which could involve sending 33% of all troops to each. Just needs the same amount of effort it takes to log in as it does clicking the search button :)

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
now if all 7 were on the same tick, I'd understand the complaint.. ^_^

Now that DID happen to us earlier in the round by TBA \o/

Just got into a tight spot since score is low enough to be hit by both Mo Dakka and Charades. Totally understandable, with such a small playerbase there was no easier alliance to hit than EH.

Beware all smaller alliances though, because I am still in the mood for a good warmongering :D

This is why I love Max

xvi

Harvester
The Chronicles of a Rage Quitter. Now, that's funny! I feel like rage quitting three times a week...

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
the rank 2 alliance can run out of targets just as easily as the R1 alliance (not that charades are anywhere big enough to be out of targets)

but what I was saying was.. it probably started with just the first 2, and the rest just kind of ended up sending.. No planning, it just happened.. Everytime I've been in an alliance, you have a few people will post their attack in politics with an offer for anyone to follow, not assuming people will, or even expecting it.. :p in an active alliance, where perhaps people had just signed on, or were putting off attacking for some reason.. following an attack already in progress is a lot easier than finding your own target :p

not saying its acceptable either! lazy gits can get their own targets :p But felt the need to elaborate so at least you can see the mind-set and not think the r2 ally always purposefully puts 7 people on 1 target..

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
the rank 2 alliance can run out of targets just as easily as the R1 alliance

Rofl.
Charades have chosen not to hit the rank 3 alliance all round. Not a single fight. Just teaming up with other alliances and avoiding any fair fight. That's 20 targets right there. But that's for another thread i guess.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

Rofl.
Charades have chosen not to hit the rank 3 alliance all round. Not a single fight. Just teaming up with other alliances and avoiding any fair fight. That's 20 targets right there. But that's for another thread i guess.

from what I've gathered they're too pussy to be TBA's only targets thus wont kill us ;o

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Rofl.

Indeed.

Comes with expectance that neither wishes to risk it. Standard nowadays.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I wouldnt play in an alliance which kick rapes people for their land too.
Very suspicous of this.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener

Rofl.

For the record, I am no longer charades.

Just sayin'....

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Rofl.

quote the rest of that sentence.. and your entire response doesn't make sense.. I said they were no where near out of targets..

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I can add the last part in as well if you like. Exact same point.

Charades just hitting tiny alliances and avoiding have a war with their nearest rivals like they did with TBA when they declared and then went off begging for help. In a war game. Being that bored because their new leader is a score queen or doesnt like fighting or is obsessed with portal or as im told, inactive as hell. If you actually hit the alliance then you wouldnt have to be waving smaller ones all round.

I can see why the smaller alliances are very fustrated at two alliances that have been similar score at rank 2 and 3 all round not hitting each other and hitting down. It's practically a lower ranked powerblock. If i was the leader of the rank 4,5,6 alliance i would be screaming and shouting at how lame they are being and i would certainly be mailing Azzer to ask if he could do anything about it.