Thinking of playing - Don't (Chronicles of a RageQuiter)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
In a somewhat unrelated point, I'd like to congratulate Charades on being the first alliance of the round to become Dreaded! Please tell me, what is the secret to this success?!

And let the cycle begin again...

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I never really took into consideration the alliance bounty having such an effect.
It's a massive troll when we can hit people 40% of us, do a 40/60 damage and get enough bounty to make it a 50/50 or 55/45 and turning what looks like a loss into a massive win when considering the extra 10-15 trill perday the alliance gets extra.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I never really took into consideration the alliance bounty having such an effect.
It's a massive troll when we can hit people 40% of us, do a 40/60 damage and get enough bounty to make it a 50/50 or 55/45 and turning what looks like a loss into a massive win when considering the extra 10-15 trill perday the alliance gets extra.

It's a fair point, actually. Alliance bounty - Does it just stack up a bit more on top of every player or something? I should look into that...

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

It's a fair point, actually. Alliance bounty - Does it just stack up a bit more on top of every player or something? I should look into that...

Alliance bounty doesn't exist at the moment :(

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
...thanks

sorry changer :(

theres been 13 people come and go, and i was away for the week-two weeks that most of them left. i forgot you left shortly after martin. i think you did anyway. pitty i would have liked to play properly with you and signer and many others that decided ftw wasnt possible for them.

In a somewhat unrelated point, I'd like to congratulate Charades on being the first alliance of the round to become Dreaded! Please tell me, what is the secret to this success?!

i think the secret to getting the red title dreaded may also be for our throughput of players playing dishonourably. just a theory. as we only have 7 people on the top of the most wanted list. but every person that joins and starts attacking does so dishonourably. and i think based on what ive seen, the alliance title is like the alliances stats on the alliances page. the land lost or took or damage an alliance did attacking only counts whilst the members are in that alliance.

so we could all quit leave one person behind and all green titles move in. and i do not think it will change our title...maybe im very wrong. but i think the alliances title is based on the h/f gained or lost wilst the members are in that allaince. so having had 13 players go through our alliance and almost all of them attack dishonourbaly when with us... then we have an extra 13 players worth of negative h/f

i hope that makes sense. ...in short its the net gain and loss of h/f from the members in the alliance at the time that determin the h/f and so the more members the more h/f you can get for the alliance, and the more attacks they do the more it adds up.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Willy i think you missed my sarcasm, and that it was a jibe at Charades' cumulative playstyle rather than an actual question, I know full well (and first hand) of how Charades are incapable of attacking honourably :p

On another note, yeah the title is cumulative over all the members during their stay rather than just adding up current h/f of the members. Everyone knows that! :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Willy i think you missed my sarcasm, and that it was a jibe at Charades' cumulative playstyle rather than an actual question, I know full well (and first hand) of how Charades are incapable of attacking honourably :p

On another note, yeah the title is cumulative over all the members during their stay rather than just adding up current h/f of the members. Everyone knows that! :p

We care very little for honourable attacks!

/me shrugs

Come on, its one of my alliances! I kick rape daily and we mass tiny alliances! We also power block with you Ogluk! You should know this!

Davs

Garden Designer
/me puts on a "I r Twigs, ruler of all, hat and continues with the conversation"

OMFG Charades are now over double the size of rank3. Omfg powerblock.

This message was definitely not brought to you by a mildly inebriated Davs who's been kept awake by a fire alarm for the last 20-30 minutes.

Hobo

Harvester
The sad thing is that I bet most people of us look at that incoming and immediately think "that isn't so bad...I've seen worse".

Shape up, fools.

oh yes.
one of the attacks silence used to plan. that just makes you turn off the phone and go back to sleep.
deal with the loss after.

though they as i remember they were not bashes more whole ally attacks.