Stats and award farming

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
James your in an unfortunate position to go for rank 1 effectiveness. Aka. You are in rank 1 alliance. You gain the most effectiveness when hitting players larger than you. And being arsonist its very easy to hit upwards and not die. But know this if he is only staying 1 tick, repeat attacking, attacking nld, and sending nlt means he isnt gaining as much as some one who send for kills against other lethals. And if you die attacking you still get targets, just smaller ones....its only useful that he can do it without dying. But as you likely know or can test if you dont die when attacking you actually get less effectiveness. You may think im wrong but i studied blackwolf when he was solo. And he got the profile award several times without ever being arsonist that i saw

So beasteh could be beat. Also most other stats are easy to get in the last two weeks. When the overall player base has larger troop counts and battle reports and are larger.trust me on this. After all i am a legionair. If u want to try for a stat dont do it at the start do it at the end.

Only land stats or stuff of similar ilk. And effectiveness are hard to get in this way. Infact ive nearly got bush tyrant 3 rounds in a row by attacking alot in the last few weeks. I actually had to stop attacking to let some one else get it last round.

So james dont bother this round. You have no players above you to attack. You and me can go for it next round. I give you some advice. Go rpg or sa, and hit upwards. As you do your damage b4 they fire its mega easy to farm effectiveness... If you have to. Obviously try for it without farming. And if you die you get more targets. Also hitting up is more effective hitting alliances as you get the alliance score added onto the targets score. So this is probably why hes doing so well. The target maybe 200% of him but suddenly him being allied means the system adds alliance score on at 3% so you are suddenly doing good damage to some one the game mechanics consider not just twice your size but several times larger?...very effective

Last edited:

edd

Tree Surgeon
James your in an unfortunate position to go for rank 1 effectiveness. Aka. You are in rank 1 alliance. You gain the most effectiveness when hitting players larger than you. And being arsonist its very easy to hit upwards and not die. But know this if he is only staying 1 tick, repeat attacking, attacking nld, and sending nlt means he isnt gaining as much as some one who send for kills against other lethals. And if you die attacking you still get targets, just smaller ones....its only useful that he can do it without dying. But as you likely know or can test if you dont die when attacking you actually get less effectiveness. You may think im wrong but i studied blackwolf when he was solo. And he got the profile award several times without ever being arsonist that i saw

So beasteh could be beat. Also most other stats are easy to get in the last two weeks. When the overall player base has larger troop counts and battle reports and are larger.trust me on this. After all i am a legionair.

Only land stats or stuff of similar ilk. And effectiveness are hard to get in this way. Infact ive nearly got bush tyrant 3 rounds in a row by attacking alot in the last few weeks. I actually had to stop attacking to let some one else get it last round.

So james dont bother this round. You have no players above you to attack. You and me can go for it next round. I give you some advice. Go rpg or sa, and hit upwards. As you do your damage b4 they fire its mega easy to farm effectiveness... If you have to. Obviously try for it without farming. And if you die you get more targets. Also hitting up is more effective hitting alliances as you get the alliance score added onto the targets score. So this is probably why hes doing so well. The target maybe 200% of him but suddenly him being allied means the system adds alliance score on at 3% so you are suddenly doing good damage to some one the game mechanics consider not just twice your size but several times larger

The reductions in eff from repeat attacking upwards are not so significant that the lack of effort required to crush james' eff with disable spamming would be impeded much. (Proven by Quitus' monumental 220mil eff 2 rounds ago from constantly hitting CK to beat Avash in disables)

Bit confused here but Blackwolf doesn't have Warlord award on his profile...

As for you being legionnaire, an award you got for achieving r1 disable/distracts/kill/bribes/score damage done, congratz! You spammed distracts last round and if it were possible to spam kills/score damage then you found the way to do it (as i have previously said) and it is by sitting in the top alliance without much chance of inc and attacking at your 40% or lower.

So i have to disagree with you Willy, don't give up and opt for the easy way James. Keep going and hopefully you will break Beasteh's will to spam, he already abandoned dominion for FNG so you know his resolve isn't absolute :D

Last edited:

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Sorry meant dark sider. In terms of effectiveness im not worng and prove it next round if needs be. I can get rank 1 effectivness without even being in top 150. Its just how the stat works. The only reason james is doing well is he stays and dies and fights epic alliance battles. Which tbh you can only do in rank 1 alliance. But its not the easiest way to get it, as you cant garentee defence stay.. And what beasteh is doing can be beat. Short of going solo i cant prove it right this round. But i will smash any one to rank 1 effectivenes next round as a solo. So bring it on. Arsonist up if you think thats what it takes. I welcome the challenge

all im saying for the other stats. You can try for the first 5 weeks or the last 5. But there are much more land and targets that can regrow neaer the round end. As rank one grows and allows others to grow in turn.

I dont deniy i pom spammed to get that stat. Last round. But as for the other it was hard work in the later half of the round. And ive earned the distractor stat several times just by how i play. I defend and attack alot. I earnt it back when arsonists where innocents. So its not about spamming its about tactics. I only spamm because i felt cheated by chris a few rounds back. All the others were hard work. So ignore my tactics and lose at your peril

And im a little put out at your mean comment edd. But no worries its not hard it just tactics. And whenyou play in that way you arent an asset to your alliance it is very selfish. So its not an impressive accomplishment. But it is alot of dedication

The top distractor is on 260 Bil now. I finished at about 8 times that. Spamming alone can not account for that. There is tactics. The fact i did it in the larst two weeks also speaks for itself

edd

Tree Surgeon
Sorry meant dark sider. In terms of effectiveness im not worng and prove it next round if needs be. I can get rank 1 effectivness without even being in top 150. Its just how the stat works. The only reason james is doing well is he stays and dies and fights epic alliance battles. Which tbh you can only do in rank 1 alliance. But its not the easiest way to get it, as you cant garentee defence stay.. And what beasteh is doing can be beat. Short of going solo i cant prove it right this round. But i will smash any one to rank 1 effectivenes next round as a solo. So bring it on. Arsonist up if you think thats what it takes. I welcome the challenge

all im saying for the other stats. You can try for the first 5 weeks or the last 5. But there are much more land and targets that can regrow neaer the round end. As rank one grows and allows others to grow in turn.

I dont deniy i pom spammed to get that stat. Last round. But as for the other it was hard work in the later half of the round. And ive earned the distractor stat several times just by how i play. I defend and attack alot. I earnt it back when arsonists where innocents. So its not about spamming its about tactics. I only spamm because i felt cheated by chris a few rounds back. All the others were hard work. So ignore my tactics and lose at your peril

And im a little put out at your mean comment edd. But no worries its not hard it just tactics. And whenyou play in that way you arent an asset to your alliance it is very selfish. So its not an impressive accomplishment. But it is alot of dedication

The top distractor is on 260 Bil now. I finished at about 8 times that. Spamming alone can not account for that. There is tactics. The fact i did it in the larst two weeks also speaks for itself

You don't have to tell me, i'm not the one who played like that...

I understand the tactic you put forward but i don't think u can beat 220m eff staying outside the top 150 since there is a scaling on it for the value of troops you end up killing each battle. I assume you're going to be solo otherwise you'll just be a very selfish player who isn't an asset to his alliance :)

I will eat my words if you succeed but I think that you underestimate estimate how difficult it would be to make 200mil eff since the playerbase is much smaller than it was 20 rounds ago when 200/300m eff ranks were made (aside from zhouj who used troops he had gained from being in the top ally back in r35)

Last edited:
Dishonour is part of the game,an arsonist attacking a pom...wow shock there.Get over it is probably the best way to fix the gripe?

i certainly remember you doing your fair share of whining and crying when you got killed last round. rage quit anyone?

Bah,you can't whine when your rank 1 ally end of.Garrett why don't you go solo with me next round?

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Dishonour is part of the game,an arsonist attacking a pom...wow shock there.Get over it is probably the best way to fix the gripe?

i certainly remember you doing your fair share of whining and crying when you got killed last round. rage quit anyone?

Bah,you can't whine when your rank 1 ally end of.Garrett why don't you go solo with me next round?

i'll respond properly when this is detailed better grammatically. i've been in rank 1 alliances, and I've been ranked far lower. i've also been solo plenty of times over the years. i find solo boring. it's best to have a group of lads (and if you are lucky, ladies - or as close to ladies as the internet will get, read as lady boys) to pal around with no matter the rank.

in short, tits or gtfo.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
1st i wanna tell u to all of u ... im dat player type dat u want for sure in your team

2nd leeroy im so dissapointed from u.... ma english is not good but this is not excuse for kickin without askin .... + u know ma english is bad .. yeah.. never mess a deffence or attack this is a lie ...

3. james n china.. is ridicolous bad player .. noob forever so dont learn me how play n stop cry

4.everyone who knows me... in this game will tell u dat ill be never spy or cheater...
expect leeroy now

5. u can all just jelaous coz i have 2 works 16 hours per day n have time 2 fck off all of u if i want in game prolly in real life... losers

anybody have a translator?? I tried 2 and this crashed both of them:lol:

although after 4 years of hearing Chinglish (which by the way is much easier to understand than the above) I think I have it 80% figured out.:idea:

regarding comment #5; Yeah Beasteh anybody in the world would be jealous of someone who has to work 2 full time jobs.. Let's see 16 hours a day plus oh let's say 5 hours sleep.....
yeah DAMN, I am in serious envy of all your free time !!! Crap I'm moving to Bulgaria, to hell with China and having to work 25 hours a week.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Regarding all the other comments and advice;
THANKS!
For sure being in rank 1 alliance has many pitfalls for gaining stats not to mention fun with attacking a large variety of targets. It does however make for some epic BR's which are fun even when getting wtf pwned. :p
This is my first time on a rank 1 alliance and I am happy also thankful to all of my ally mates for making it possible for me.

I dearly luv playing this game in my far too frequent free time but getting a bit edgy and frustrated with the crap play-style by cheating, etc.. just to get ahead.. I'm sure part of the problem stems from being a grumpy old fart too. :p
So seriously considering making this my last round at least for awhile. Maybe buy an Xbox and put the games on super easy setting and cheat the computer LOL

So I vented my frustration once again and feeling much better - think I will go AFK now... BH anyone? :p

Yochoko

Head Gardener
owwwwwww, james, i don't like hearing "this is my last round" comment!! why don't you play chillaxed for a while like me and silence have been doing instead of taking a complete leave? :X play solo and go for some silly awards and stats! :p playing chillaxed has some other aspects of bush to learn about too! i got used to dying/losing troops and lands by playing like this, and accept that's not a big deal at all. not checking bush for hours while i'm out. sleeping without worrying much or at all (yeah, it still happens that we hit sleep mode for some reasons, but! XD). it's quite nice to play freely without any pranks, just being around to see how others play, etc. i say this to you 'coz i think you really like this game. so why quit?? just stay!! you can still have fun without putting so much effort!! :D

me speaks japanofrenglish. hope you could understand! XP

alsooooooooo, i thought we could just vent and rant freely without being criticised in the gripe section! :p but yeah, any opinions from others are still interesting. i think i prefer people reacting to what i say 'coz this way, i can learn about what ideas/thoughts they got (to make my personal references). ;p

Max

Garden Designer
Willy is spot on about the fact that statistics are easier to obtain at the end than at the start.

Due to my low activity, I often try to go for stats all round long, and end up with a healthy lead by the middle of the round - only to be trounced in the last few weeks by someone in the rank 1/2 alliance who is more active than me.

Appears patience is indeed a virtue after all :D

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
James, never utter those foolish words.

It is more rewarding to stick around to help others in times where cheating is prevalent. I'm sure Ogluk and the other lower alliances had a much worse time as a result of SC than anybody else. For us in FNG it was just a downer - As I'm sure it probably was for you guys, too.

I lost rank 1 bribes on the last tick because the cheaters mass sent on Vannila - I think you're hardly in a position to complain after portalling eff last round!

beastehito

Weeder
1st i wanna tell u to all of u ... im dat player type dat u want for sure in your team

2nd leeroy im so dissapointed from u.... ma english is not good but this is not excuse for kickin without askin .... + u know ma english is bad .. yeah.. never mess a deffence or attack this is a lie ...

3. james n china.. is ridicolous bad player .. noob forever so dont learn me how play n stop cry

4.everyone who knows me... in this game will tell u dat ill be never spy or cheater...
expect leeroy now

5. u can all just jelaous coz i have 2 works 16 hours per day n have time 2 fck off all of u if i want in game prolly in real life... losers

although after 4 years of hearing Chinglish (which by the way is much easier to understand than the above) I think I have it 80% figured out.:idea:

regarding comment #5; Yeah Beasteh anybody in the world would be jealous of someone who has to work 2 full time jobs.. Let's see 16 hours a day plus oh let's say 5 hours sleep.....
yeah DAMN, I am in serious envy of all your free time !!! Crap I'm moving to Bulgaria, to hell with China and having to work 25 hours a week.

james i dont care do u understand me...

atleast im who im..not like u pretendin 2 be some1 good player wif nice character n i work hard for ma family....

here in bg this is not something bad....coz these times r not fairytales here in bulgaria

n i have no reason 2 shame from this fact ..

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

expect leeroy now

james i dont care do u understand me...

atleast im who im..not like u pretendin 2 be some1 good player wif nice character n i work hard for ma family....

here in bg this is not something bad....coz these times r not fairytales here in bulgaria

n i have no reason 2 shame from this fact ..

James is a cool guy.. (I've tried to get him to join me a few times but he has always refused!) So don't talk **** about him. He's a far better player than you and I can say that with confidence after dealing with you for only a short time. I didn't think you spied on us (I never thought there was a spy when I was still there, that all happened after I tried to go solo and be inactive!) and I know enough about the R1 players to suspect they were just not completely terrible at reading defense.. :p And they had plenty of troops to cover nearly ALL FNG's attacks aswell.

However, I was on the verge of kicking you before I left anyway. You constantly messed up on our attacks, you hooted and hollered and made noise during defense planning that distracted and annoyed.. and Arsonists were just plain useless for what we were facing. James knows what he's about and he's one of the few players that plays for his alliance, not for himself.. An attribute I respect more than activity, contactability, and even ability.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Read R44 awards and weep, Beasteh. The day that you get as many mentions has, and will never happen - Sorry to call it.