Stats and award farming

beastehito

Weeder
beasteh never cry... da baby one complainin for everythin n sendin me "cool mails" how im cheater everyday is da other one

beastehito

Weeder
i dont care do u like me or not , how james is great n nice... this is thread says everythin wif da name ....im cheatin ? i dont think so .

for sure if im good as james u tell me ill never compalin or cry or spam wif scans . mails n more stupid things

is dat cool eh when u loggin n see some1 spam u wif stupid mails how bad plr r u n cheat 2 get da stupid award..

Last edited:

beastehito

Weeder
i wonder why i reply 2 james....ur just one more loser in this game
if u were soldier ull die in 1st 10 seconds from fear

Atlantis

Pruner
James i know you wont go, you are totaly addicted!

Oh and beast, i dont know many people playing this game (including you so i wont slate your character) but i do know james from last round and he is a top bloke who i wouldnt ever question. If people say he is a nice guy thats because he is.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i like to pee when my bladder is full. destination is almost irrelevant.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Funny thing is beasteh that when your in the field, Your to busy for fear... In the barracks and waiting for deployment you may fear, but if you have ever been to an active warzone you would realise that fear is not something a soldier normally feels because there either too busy or when the work is done there too tired and they just drop for whatever scant sleep they can get.

Tl:dr - **** stirring much?

Greenseer

Digger
Flamey likes to fight the good fight it seems? Shame about that round he spent with Recon and sullied his reputation. No-one seems to remember that. Shame. Would like to see the login IP's from that round.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Flamey likes to fight the good fight it seems? Shame about that round he spent with Recon and sullied his reputation. No-one seems to remember that. Shame. Would like to see the login IP's from that round.

pffff previous rounds... if his reputation wasn't sullied then this round ought certainly to do it :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

there were plenty of rounds where flamey was with recon in an alliance. as was I. the thing you dont seem to realise is recon played later at night in a usa time zone...flamey is an australian time zone.....this means they were both online at the same time, and covered the same defence times. and Flamey was very contactable. So i doubt very much he ever had a need to give out his login details to recon to stay alive because it would be of no benefit. futher more recon logged into the accounts he knew the login details for to spie this round, those accounts got locked. Flamey was not one of those who got locked. ergo on evidence alone seems highly unlikely. then when you actually know the guy a bit you will see it seems even more unlikely.

only the euros and an asian did it from what im seeing from who got locked. so please if you want to go off topic and make an idiot of your self and slander others reputation. do it in your alliance's politics page. not on the forums where personal attacks on people are prohibited.

maybe read the rules of the forums whilst you are at it

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

pffff previous rounds... if his reputation wasn't sullied then this round ought certainly to do it :p

Why is Flamey's reputation sullied this round? You seem to enjoy bashing him, but I don't remember seeing him do anything ungainly.. Ever.. If you want to talk piss, you best pick someone with a less than stellar attitude and play style.

I don't know what hair got up your ass, but trying to talk **** about flamey just isn't going to fly.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Flamey to me is one of the most trustworthy players here! His reputation for many is great. Cant REALLLYY say the same for you to be honest :)

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
I would like to add that I have never played alongside Flamey and so cannot accurately make opinion as to whether he plays a fair game or not, however I tend to believe that he has.
I can remark with accuracy however that he seems to be a decent enough fellow and have enjoyed several rounds of banter back and forth with him in a good humored manner.
I'm am happy that this is the first round where he didn't have a massive upper-hand at slaughtering me poor troops :p

My previous post of; >> pffff previous rounds... if his reputation wasn't sullied then this round ought certainly to do it <<
was more inclined towards banter versus trying to insult Flamey.

But I think as this round has shown, quite often peoples' reputations are often 'sullied' by association with those who need to be named and shamed even when they have not pro-actively worked with the less than honorable player. (less than honorable has no connection to red or green titles here)

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I would like to add that I have never played alongside Flamey and so cannot accurately make opinion as to whether he plays a fair game or not, however I tend to believe that he has.
I can remark with accuracy however that he seems to be a decent enough fellow and have enjoyed several rounds of banter back and forth with him in a good humored manner.
I'm am happy that this is the first round where he didn't have a massive upper-hand at slaughtering me poor troops :p

My previous post of; >> pffff previous rounds... if his reputation wasn't sullied then this round ought certainly to do it <<

But I think as this round has shown, quite often peoples' reputations are often 'sullied' by association with those who need to be named and shamed even when they have not pro-actively worked with the less than honorable player. (less than honorable has no connection to red or green titles here)

Fair enough, throw in a smiley next time so I don't roast you :p I don't like it when one of the few decent folks still playing gets slandered, especially when its is one of the few decent players still playing ;) Banter is all well and good though.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon

Fair enough, throw in a smiley next time so I don't roast you :p I don't like it when one of the few decent folks still playing gets slandered, especially when its is one of the few decent players still playing ;) Banter is all well and good though.

dude you ought to know me well enough by now to know that 90% of what I post is sarcastic as hell, stated without eloquence and most often posted in haste without one of the cute emoticons :p

Coruba

Head Gardener
Don't go James.......................you are too young to retire.................what I hear you say....................you already reached retirement age :D (note the cute smiley icon)