Stats and award farming

avash

Harvester
The reductions in eff from repeat attacking upwards are not so significant that the lack of effort required to crush james' eff with disable spamming would be impeded much. (Proven by Quitus' monumental 220mil eff 2 rounds ago from constantly hitting CK to beat Avash in disables)

Quitus had people send at him instead to get that effectiveness. Lucky was spamming him with POMs so hardly something to talk about :S

avash

Harvester
1st i wanna tell u to all of u ... im dat player type dat u want for sure in your team

2nd leeroy im so dissapointed from u.... ma english is not good but this is not excuse for kickin without askin .... + u know ma english is bad .. yeah.. never mess a deffence or attack this is a lie ...

3. james n china.. is ridicolous bad player .. noob forever so dont learn me how play n stop cry

4.everyone who knows me... in this game will tell u dat ill be never spy or cheater...
expect leeroy now

5. u can all just jelaous coz i have 2 works 16 hours per day n have time 2 fck off all of u if i want in game prolly in real life... losers

Last round people (Martin in particular) said you don't listen in defence and do your own thing and ignore everyone.

So no, you're not the kind of player anyone wants...

How can you call people a loser when you were refreshing 20 hours a day a few weeks ago ?

edd

Tree Surgeon
The reductions in eff from repeat attacking upwards are not so significant that the lack of effort required to crush james' eff with disable spamming would be impeded much. (Proven by Quitus' monumental 220mil eff 2 rounds ago from constantly hitting CK to beat Avash in disables)

Quitus had people send at him instead to get that effectiveness. Lucky was spamming him with POMs so hardly something to talk about :S

What i said about reductions in eff from repeat attacking upwards being less than they should be remains true whether or not Quitus got his r1 eff that way. Though i maintain that Quitus hit CK a lot for it and he didn't contest it.

Avash, you managed to scrape into a portalling position spamming disables as well which sucks for whoever finished 11th but somebody else lost out on r1 effect and consequently the warlord award. I don't know who because CK was the one fighting Quitus all the time so it may have been QS and frankly i don't mind if he lost r1 eff but its the principle. I'm lead to believe it was repeated the round after and Beasteh is doing it this round.

Something needs to be done about repeat hitting with Arsons because it seems like people are just taking that route for an easy effectiveness win when it should be one of the hardest things to achieve.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
1st i wanna tell u to all of u ... im dat player type dat u want for sure in your team

2nd leeroy im so dissapointed from u.... ma english is not good but this is not excuse for kickin without askin .... + u know ma english is bad .. yeah.. never mess a deffence or attack this is a lie ...

3. james n china.. is ridicolous bad player .. noob forever so dont learn me how play n stop cry

4.everyone who knows me... in this game will tell u dat ill be never spy or cheater...
expect leeroy now

5. u can all just jelaous coz i have 2 works 16 hours per day n have time 2 fck off all of u if i want in game prolly in real life... losers

1) You maybe not have missed them, but you managed to **** up on both EVERY single time. This can be backed by MANY.

2) JamesNChina is a VERY good player. He's pretty far from being a noob, infact hes the complete opposite.

3) Lie. You cheated this round. This is proven that we have not had problems since youve been gone.

4) YOU tell US to get a life for playing a game which YOU also play. And for you having 2 jobs, must not be very good ones if you was able to be the most active player last round.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Something needs to be done about repeat hitting with Arsons because it seems like people are just taking that route for an easy effectiveness win when it should be one of the hardest things to achieve.

Indeed. If it wasnt for MrJ last round spamming with Arsons i would have one on eff last round, SO close. Still only lost out by like 400k and MrJ had to spam poms for like days on end, constant attacking. Made me lol

avash

Harvester

What i said about reductions in eff from repeat attacking upwards being less than they should be remains true whether or not Quitus got his r1 eff that way. Though i maintain that Quitus hit CK a lot for it and he didn't contest it.

Avash, you managed to scrape into a portalling position spamming disables as well which sucks for whoever finished 11th but somebody else lost out on r1 effect and consequently the warlord award. I don't know who because CK was the one fighting Quitus all the time so it may have been QS and frankly i don't mind if he lost r1 eff but its the principle. I'm lead to believe it was repeated the round after and Beasteh is doing it this round.

Oh i don't regret it at all. The person I pushed to 11th was lucky, who spammed quitus to gain effectiveness with his poms. Just deserts etc

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I still say that effectiveness is hard to spam for..... But as i havent actually tried to get it myself i cant be sure. I think if you are willing to die. And be low ranked you can be highly effective with your attacks.

But i would be very interested to see the effectiveness you do gain as an arsonist hitting a pom larger than yourself..... So i welcome some brs

FeR

Harvester
Haha yeah, arsonist/hooligans are a good way but you have to run into good defence and you defo need not to be a scorequeen :p

I just got to 56k land to be able to loose more than what i make in seeds :D

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
hey ed, i take it back. having worked it out and calculated the scaling based on chris' battle report. i dont think ill be able to farm effectiveness as well as i imagined at lower ranks. i will try it mind.

it is near linear. and i believed it to be damped. 64m rpgs killing would be say 4mill effectivenes on a very good day. on a perfect target. chis' 640mil rpgs got 41mill effectiveness. if that had been 15-20m effectiveness it would be viable. but no its just to directly proportional to score from what i can see. score is far more of a factor than i realised. hopefully it trails off at the bottom end. and at least has a minimum amount of effectiveness for the score.

but yeah you were right i fear.