Round 56: Attention Mafia:

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
It was always going to happen. I said asmo would go to azzer

But whatever anyone says the banning is incorrect

So many more IDs that have been troop trading and have multis. So if azzer is going to do the job he should do it correctly

So if you can't eradicate cheating entirely there's no point punishing the few, even if it's a whole alliance? Nah. Cheating is bad in all forms but particularly so in the case of Mafia.

Nobody cheating this round has had as much of a negative impact as Mafia. Seeing 14 incs on your screen that you know is from one guy is just a joke - and ruins the game.

MrMongo troop trading (allegedly), while completely indefensible, is at least not directly ruining anyone elses game. (He should get locked too, if true, however).

Also I don't appreciate the comments towards Asian people
Absolute disgrace that people are discriminated for their race
If you point me towards the individuals you claim are being racist I'll be happy to take a closer look.

Pretty sure hes refering to this...

An 11 year old Thai boy was left reeling this morning as he logged in to find all his accounts had been admin locked.

Looking noticeably tearful the tearaway gave comments that he "couldn't believe admin had found out he was Asian" and that he'd "taken all of the necessary precautions".

Mafia have caused nothing but trouble this round by flagrantly ignoring rules regarding account sharing and multis.

One can only hope the bans will send a powerful message to any other potential cheats: You probably can't cheat because there's a small chance you'll be caught.

I took it as a jab at the Thai boy accusing staff of singling him out because he was of the Asian persuasion, and not because he was flagrantly cheating. Might not be PC, but its hardly racist.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
In what way is that post racist?

Its not necessarily racist, however it could be taken as, oh you're Asian, therefore a cheat.
He did say discrimination not racism.

I did say discrimination. From what I've heard from a few of them.. Azzer dislikes Asian people.

Anyway what's done is done. But asmo has called on azzer to respond. He hasn't got rid of the troop traders. Or people with multis. Or land farms.

He has merely asked him to lock Mafia. He has also sent CK/coon warnings about post on here. Again... I doubt the other few people haven't got any warnings.

I would actually like to see cold hard proof they account shared until I openly admit I am wrong. Anyone can call some a cheat/multi. But they don't really have proof.

dedkob

BANNED
All Thai ids got banneD. But my 9 accounts still there.
Like leeroy say. Do your work azzer. And dont ban because they are Thai ;)

Leeroy

Head Gardener
All Thai ids got banneD. But my 9 accounts still there.
Like leeroy say. Do your work azzer. And dont ban because they are Thai ;)

Ok well I'm not defending this ^ if he has just openly admitted to this and not got banned then this is stupid by azzer

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Leeroy said:
I would actually like to see cold hard proof they account shared until I openly admit I am wrong. Anyone can call some a cheat/multi. But they don't really have proof.

This seems fairly conclusive to me:

niroth isnt even Banned ;)

You talk like you know alot, but you know nothing what happend inside the mafia ;)

But YES some of us did acc share.

What about MrMongo?

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Leeroy said:

You talk like you know alot, but you know nothing what happend inside the mafia ;)

What about MrMongo?

Perfect. Well I admit I am wrong

(I didn't see this as I've been in meetings all day)

Coon1

BANNED
Just so we're clear, I gave antney and ck both warnings for the name calling and unapproved their posts. I don't recall doing anything to coon.

Oh yeh i got a warning from DA not Asmo. She doesnt like racoons and unfairly targetted me :p

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
And after looking in the mods section I see it was D_A that warned coon.

As for the ones locked, Azzer received a screenshot of a confession. Hard not to act on that. I also see I need to remind people posting here of Section 3 of the EULA:

3. You may not transfer or share your Account to/with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one child to use the Account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account). You are only entitled to one Account, and you may not share your Account information with anyone. You may not control any other Account except your own in any form, nor may you give permission for any other person or player to control your Account. You may not log in to an Account on a computer unless either; said computer has only been used for your Account, or; no other Account has been used on that computer for a thirty minute period or more. You may not pretend, lie, joke, threaten, state, suggest, indicate, comment or communicate with anybody in any form that you have more than one Account, regardless of the truth of those communications.

Coon1

BANNED
Leeroy said:

What about MrMongo?

Perfect. Well I admit I am wrong

(I didn't see this as I've been in meetings all day)

Don't act like you have better things going on than Bush when you get proven wrong. Ps have my babies

Coon1

BANNED
And after looking in the mods section I see it was D_A that warned coon.

As for the ones locked, Azzer received a screenshot of a confession. Hard not to act on that. I also see I need to remind people posting here of Section 3 of the EULA:

3. You may not transfer or share your Account to/with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one child to use the Account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account). You are only entitled to one Account, and you may not share your Account information with anyone. You may not control any other Account except your own in any form, nor may you give permission for any other person or player to control your Account. You may not log in to an Account on a computer unless either; said computer has only been used for your Account, or; no other Account has been used on that computer for a thirty minute period or more. You may not pretend, lie, joke, threaten, state, suggest, indicate, comment or communicate with anybody in any form that you have more than one Account, regardless of the truth of those communications.

Wait a second,

So if i can produce a screenshot of admission of cheating ingame Azzer will actually respond?

I got loads bb

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Wait a second,

So if i can produce a screenshot of admission of cheating ingame Azzer will actually respond?

I got loads bb

I didn't say where it came from. When it comes to how the creator works I'm still mostly a mushroom.

Surely the source of the information is irrelevent though..

Not really. If it was a supposed ingame screenshot then he would look into the reporting parties mail/forum posts to verify first. Even if we delete something ingame it's still available to him until round end reset.

Coon1

BANNED
Wait a second,

I got loads bb

I didn't say where it came from. When it comes to how the creator works I'm still mostly a mushroom.

Not really. If it was a supposed ingame screenshot then he would look into the reporting parties mail/forum posts to verify first. Even if we delete something ingame it's still available to him until round end reset.

So my screenshots on whatsapp of CK naming all 97 of his accounts won't get him locked?

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Wait a second,

I got loads bb

So my screenshots on whatsapp of CK naming all 97 of his accounts won't get him locked?

If you have that then send it to him.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Wait a second,

I got loads bb

If you have that then send it to him.

He's asian so surely he will just lock him soon enough?