Round 56: Attention Mafia:

Coon1

BANNED
No smoker involved as far as i knew? And im pretty sure i was privvy to more info than most.

And you still didnt know that they were cheating, who is the simple minded one now?

Ummm naive after having a private conversation/explaination of their activity, maybe? Obviously i was incorrect on this.

Doesn't make me simple minded champion. You have continued to ignore points that illustrate your double standards.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnTnEy

Harvester
If you continue to mention cheating last round and see this as an issue then start looking in your own backyard.

But they are not the ones coming on here trying to justify their actions whilst helping cheaters this round, and then have the nerve to try and accuse players of cheating.

Point out one time this round that i have accussed someone of cheating without any proof?

Mafia simply had a common goal of taking down R1. We started rushing you well before they did, and we did the majority of the damage to you. Ive said it before but i'll repeat it for those who struggle to comprehend; we did not know mafia were account sharing. We initially had suspicions however these were addressed privately with them. We were surprised to see them locked.

And to be clear, you think Antney, Master and Recon havent come in here and made baseless allegations of cheating this round? Antney has posted far too many to even reference. The majority of his posts have been butthurt accusations against our group.

It is obvious that you are not affording our group the same leniency/"clean slate" as those three have been in your alliance.

Continuing to point fingers in such a manner at myself and our solo group makes you look pathetic.

Lulz

dedkob

BANNED
To clear it im smoker
I was even leader of The mafia.
I even setup The whole thing. And ofc i had multiply accounts :D and im not banned :D

Who cares, 80***37; is banned :p

Ohyeah The 70/80 banned accounts at start was us having 4 allies.
So for the people who say they know alot. They know nothing at all.

Ya all got lucky azzer came back or it would have been a different round.

Turkey

Harvester
To clear it im smoker
I even setup The whole thing. And ofc i had multiply accounts :D and im not banned :D

That terrible word I used against Coon is perfect for you. How very sad you feel it's clever to cheat, very sad little boy.

nopjes

Head Gardener
To clear it im smoker

That terrible word I used against Coon is perfect for you. How very sad you feel it's clever to cheat, very sad little boy.

GZ turkey, you're making valid but inconvenient points again, lets see who the first cheating tool to say "who are you i don't know you so you're ****" is.

Cheche

Weeder
Hi,

Today i got to work, logged into bush for 1 or 2 ticks, went into a meeting and when i returned, my account had been logged by someone else, apparently by someone from Expendables, sent out 3 suicide attacks against 3 guys in expendables (Master, Antisback and Abreu) and sleep moded for 144 ticks.

You will afterwards keep saying you don't cheat, ha ha.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Hi,

Today i got to work, logged into bush for 1 or 2 ticks, went into a meeting and when i returned, my account had been logged by someone else, apparently by someone from Expendables, sent out 3 suicide attacks against 3 guys in expendables (Master, Antisback and Abreu) and sleep moded for 144 ticks.

I'd really like to see the logs for your ID but I don't have access to them. I also would like to know why you say it was someone from Expendables? If you have proof it was then share it so I can get Azzer to take action.

antisback

Head Gardener
Hi,

I'll admit it looks dodgy as ****, that's why we're looking into it. From what I've been led to believe there are a good number of people who know the password to your account because you have been account sharing with them.

For you I have no sympathy, but if anything untowards has hapenned we will deal with it.

- Ant

Cheche

Weeder
Well i apologize to say it was Expendables without really knowing who was, it was just a bit wierd that 3 big guys in expedables (all of them online and me being outside their range) got picked in that suicide attacks and they sent eta 10 mobs knowing i was going into sleep mode. Even if i send to attack people and suicide, how did they know it was going into sleep mode?

I didn't know many people knew mi details but i guess that's actually why this happened.

I just hope the one who did this has the balls to admit it.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Hi,

I'd really like to see the logs for your ID but I don't have access to them. I also would like to know why you say it was someone from Expendables? If you have proof it was then share it so I can get Azzer to take action.

From what I see. "They" logged in. Sent 3 attacks at 3 IDs in exp. and then hit sleep? So obviously something isn't right. But yeah it's not looking good for you guys after everything that as been said. Not to mention someone sent ETA 10 on a target...

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Well i apologize to say it was Expendables without really knowing who was, it was just a bit wierd that 3 big guys in expedables (all of them online and me being outside their range) got picked in that suicide attacks and they sent eta 10 mobs knowing i was going into sleep mode. Even if i send to attack people and suicide, how did they know it was going into sleep mode?

I didn't know many people knew mi details but i guess that's actually why this happened.

One little question.

When did you move to Florida?

AnTnEy

Harvester

That's kinda like what happened to me last round.Quick question though, how does that make you feel?

Cheche

Weeder

That's kinda like what happened to me last round.Quick question though, how does that make you feel?

Just like you i guess.

Cheche

Weeder

One little question.

Well due to where i work and the restrictions on the network and web pages i have to play using a VPN proxy from US, since that's the only way i have to log into bush.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

One little question.

Well due to where i work and the restrictions on the network and web pages i have to play using a VPN proxy from US, since that's the only way i have to log into bush.

And this just happened today, after you haven't said a peep in 10 rounds, and all those prior posts have a Argentina IP?

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

One little question.

And this just happened today, after you haven't said a peep in 10 rounds, and all those prior posts have a Argentina IP?

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

How do we know you aren't lying and defending your alliance?
Also surely swearing on here is "against the rules" we would of got a warning

You are abusing the power asmo

So what IP address was used in the time of question? The Florida one or a different one?