Round 56: Attention Mafia:

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Well i apologize to say it was Expendables without really knowing who was, it was just a bit wierd that 3 big guys in expedables (all of them online and me being outside their range) got picked in that suicide attacks and they sent eta 10 mobs knowing i was going into sleep mode. Even if i send to attack people and suicide, how did they know it was going into sleep mode?

I didn't know many people knew mi details but i guess that's actually why this happened.

I just hope the one who did this has the balls to admit it.

One little question.

When did you move to Florida?

Well due to where i work and the restrictions on the network and web pages i have to play using a VPN proxy from US, since that's the only way i have to log into bush.

And this just happened today, after you haven't said a peep in 10 rounds, and all those prior posts have a Argentina IP?

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

How do we know you aren't lying and defending your alliance?
Also surely swearing on here is "against the rules" we would of got a warning

You are abusing the power asmo

So what IP address was used in the time of question? The Florida one or a different one?

I've no idea of what was used ingame since I don't have access to that but I do know that all I have to do to see the IP a post from here is made from is put my cursor on the little computer symbol and it pops right up. Fell free to ask any other moderator on here to check it.

Cheche

Weeder
Well i apologize to say it was Expendables without really knowing who was, it was just a bit wierd that 3 big guys in expedables (all of them online and me being outside their range) got picked in that suicide attacks and they sent eta 10 mobs knowing i was going into sleep mode. Even if i send to attack people and suicide, how did they know it was going into sleep mode?

I didn't know many people knew mi details but i guess that's actually why this happened.

One little question.

When did you move to Florida?

Well due to where i work and the restrictions on the network and web pages i have to play using a VPN proxy from US, since that's the only way i have to log into bush.

And this just happened today, after you haven't said a peep in 10 rounds, and all those prior posts have a Argentina IP?

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

You can call it what you want to defend your partners. I had nothing to say or read on forums really, since it has always been the same and i stopped loging in a while ago already. But that makes you call it bullshit, right? Just me being off forums for a long time. Good call!

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
That and the fact that I was just told that that ID was logged into by IP's from Canada (just before sleep mode) New Zealand, and that after sleep mode was started from the Tampa IP.

It also appears that one of the IP's used to log in to that ID also had 4 "blatant multis" and it and them have now been locked.

Now tell me why I shouldn't be suspicious of you and your claim?

Cheche

Weeder
Well Asmo, of course there is something suspicious when someone logged in and sleep moded my acc after getting it zeroed by sending suicide attacks to online people to retal upto eta 10. I am responsible of my account so that's my fault anyway.

Coon1

BANNED
Guess i didnt have to out the owner of Puddles after all. The moron did it himself lol

Abreu

Pruner

I know for a fact I wasn't online

Coon1

BANNED
At what point are you going to step up Asmo and make an example of the people who did this? All the evidence is right there

Abreu

Pruner
At what point are you going to step up Asmo and make an example of the people who did this? All the evidence is right there

Yeah because Asmo has the power to lock/delete IDs.....
If you are so worried about it why don't you contact Azzer (like asmo did) and explain your concerns.

Coon1

BANNED

If you are so worried about it why don't you contact Azzer (like asmo did) and explain your concerns.

I meant KR the offender. Asmo has that within his control

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Unless you know something I, Azzer, and the people that have seen the conversation between me and him there's nothing to show a connection to any of my people.

I would kick anyone that I had proof of doing any type of cheating. I also asked that if any of my people were involved that they be zapped as well.

Abreu

Pruner

All the evidence is there? Sorry but from everything that has been said I cant pinpoint the person at fault. If you know who it is please enlighten us

Coon1

BANNED
Maybe im imagining this but wasn't their proof that the account was logged in from Canada right before being put into SM? If thats not true ill shut up