Round 53 Smack Talk

d00ner

Pruner
Ah you are from Bracknell dvs ... nuff said :D

Nooooo, another one! Me, Ogluk (Iirc?), stevey, myle, younge, Leigh_boi, Reecey loads from bracknell. Considering the relatively small population of bracknell, we had a LOT of players.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
you're such an amusing little wind up toy. keep going. only thing entertaining this round so far. what I understand is that you are the small time, but by all means - keep posting. we're enjoying it. it's like you are having a manic episode.

Lol small time because Im not a try hard. Not even trying just sticking to my patten that i do most starting rounds. Still ended up top 10 for like a week. Solo i might add. Lets see you stay top 20 for 96% of the round with one nap ;) sorry Jon but you never defended meh!!! Lmao might as well of had one Lmao he'll kill me when he'll see this lol

fact of the matter is, if i didn't work, joined the FTW alliance. i would easily be top 10. ALL round. But i think we have established rank means lil nowa days ;) keep trying try hard, therell b a place for you in heaven (god loves a trier)

sitting in stealing seeds at rank 200 donating to the HQ makes me a try hard. damn son. you're so ignorant they have to make a special place for you. it's indescribable. but keep on posing for your selfies where you try to look hard. silly chav boy. :)

(p.s. trolling, you're doing it wrong.)

Chris_

Head Gardener
you're such an amusing little wind up toy. keep going. only thing entertaining this round so far. what I understand is that you are the small time, but by all means - keep posting. we're enjoying it. it's like you are having a manic episode.

Lol small time because Im not a try hard. Not even trying just sticking to my patten that i do most starting rounds. Still ended up top 10 for like a week. Solo i might add. Lets see you stay top 20 for 96% of the round with one nap ;) sorry Jon but you never defended meh!!! Lmao might as well of had one Lmao he'll kill me when he'll see this lol

fact of the matter is, if i didn't work, joined the FTW alliance. i would easily be top 10. ALL round. But i think we have established rank means lil nowa days ;) keep trying try hard, therell b a place for you in heaven (god loves a trier)

sitting in stealing seeds at rank 200 donating to the HQ makes me a try hard. damn son. you're so ignorant they have to make a special place for you. it's indescribable. but keep on posing for your selfies where you try to look hard. silly chav boy. :)

(p.s. trolling, you're doing it wrong.)

rank 200? stop trying so hard im only rank 230

Chris_

Head Gardener
Ah you are from Bracknell dvs ... nuff said :D

Nooooo, another one! Me, Ogluk (Iirc?), stevey, myle, younge, Leigh_boi, Reecey loads from bracknell. Considering the relatively small population of bracknell, we had a LOT of players.

Lol dude its crazy!! Even to this day xD my nap is bracknell, harribow, destroyer.. Few more but we haven't spoken in a while

*brapnell

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
What the **** happened here? Who is this faggot? I quit the game for a while and you numpties let my forums turn to ****.

Shame on all of you.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil ****, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil ****, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

u wot m8 fite me irl fagut

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

45413805.jpg

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
you all have never seen that copy pasta before? well glad i could educate you. once again :)

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little ****? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre ****ing dead, kiddo.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little ****? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre ****ing dead, kiddo.

[citation needed]