Round 31 Awards Discussion

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
lol i love it how people are tleling lukey how many STEALTH TROOPS he had, he'd know, sounds like more:
contingency_plan.jpg

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
It is quite clear to everyone that the tactics which the resistance used were quite poorly planned. After all what other feedback do you expect on your planning when you needed such a damn long time to kill an alliance which is 3 times smaller than your combined score.

Yes, it was successful in the end, but having in mind the circumstances it should have been successful much much sooner.

LT: xxx Fake: xxx Real: xxx is never a good plan and is just lazy planning.

Funny, I quite remember those being your tactics when you lead the resistance when I was in your alliance a few rounds ago.

i dont know how much this has been torn to shreds as im only on page 4 in this thread. but, i remeber me and .... a lovely dutchie, planning a massive attack (the round dw cam 3rd) It was against the rank above us, we had biker, garg, sorc, rushes, and all kinds of crazy ideas and combinations. required 12 peopl to pull of because the target was bigger. but we wanted more on for defence. we had Lt and we even had it set to personally mail each player partaking with exact % of troops to send. took a whole day for me and him to plan. i even spent an extra 2 hours colour coding it. and everything.

30mins b4 launch 4 people on. 10minute before launch 5 people on 5minute before launch 3 people on. after specifically asking every one when they could be on..

Point being we did take down the allaince eventually. and we did it with the simple.

LT: xx: xx: xx REAL [xxxx] FAKE[xxxx]

the best offence is the one your peons can follow, one thats quick, and one that most importantly can adapt to change. So sometimes less plannig is a good thing. This is OFC my opinion. as ive never organised 3 alliances in the resistance. Just tried to organise the 1. but i still think the same holds true