Round 31 Awards Discussion

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Far too many mentions this round, however the most notable one I'd like to make it to Second To None.

At present they have over 1 million land.
This has only been done once before in Bushtarion history, and that was by Antipodean in Round 10, but with 30 players!

Congrats on the achievement guys! :)

brown_noser.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuda

Official Helper
Core and AppleCore were one alliance. Anyone who compares them to TBA is in my opinion a complete moron :) (brief detailing of why there was Core and AppleCore below).

They started off as just Core. Azzer changed the game mid round by adding in CRA which was basically an unstoppable government incoming that targeted members of the top alliance once it was far enough ahead. I formed AppleCore to make sure we didn't have to deal with the CRA by keeping Core/AppleCore on almost the same scores for the remainder of the round.

Had Azzer not changed the way the game worked during the round Core would have finished as just Core.

Since very few ppl who still play this game have ever experienced CRA incoming I will not even pay attention to those who argue we should have just stayed as Core and accepted the incoming. Infact only Core members and a few old Virus members such as Blackwolf know how impossible it was to fight. Lets be honest, getting woke up all night/every night just to run your troops from the Government was pointless as they didn't even steal land, it was just to zero you (no injury/insurance either). Azzer realised that CRA didn't work and thankfully removed it.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I've seen them. Robotic Monstrosities, and the like. I've been around alot longer than people believe I have been...

TaO

Tree Surgeon
BUT im not sure if they was the same alliance. I do know they started as 1 being.

i think they was "napped" as in total of 1 alliance

*Were not was

Secondly, TBA was technically one alliance. They had 1.5mln acres. But they were not one alliance they were three.

TaO, just stop talking =P

He deserves the DA award

So i win the DA award by saying a fact? nice :D

Since very few ppl who still play this game have ever experienced CRA incoming I will not even pay attention to those who argue we should have just stayed as Core and accepted the incoming. Infact only Core members and a few old Virus members such as Blackwolf know how impossible it was to fight. Lets be honest, getting woke up all night/every night just to run your troops from the Government was pointless as they didn't even steal land, it was just to zero you (no injury/insurance either). Azzer realised that CRA didn't work and thankfully removed it.

Davis Signature :)

aGit

Harvester

cra was happy happy fun times, but not when after every single cra inc you got a million and 1 piggyers which pretty much mean you HAD to defend vs the CRA. There was many levels of it tho, the first few levels were easy enough to defend against.

not sure, but wasnt there a global notification of the cra inc on the top? which mean that every soul online knew of it and could send their **** to the target to make it a royal pain in the behind.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
it wasnt a they've done something wrong so lets kill them, it was more to keep the top on their toes, but like Agit just said, people used to follow just behind but it wasnt jsut 1 or 2 but half the game :p

Kuda

Official Helper
Davis Signature :)

Pfft, that wasn't CRA, just Azzer killing someone for a bit of rule breaking!

Yep Davis signature was just a fail not CRA :)

cra was happy happy fun times, but not when after every single cra inc you got a million and 1 piggyers which pretty much mean you HAD to defend vs the CRA. There was many levels of it tho, the first few levels were easy enough to defend against.

not sure, but wasnt there a global notification of the cra inc on the top? which mean that every soul online knew of it and could send their **** to the target to make it a royal pain in the behind.

Yep, I didn't want to mention the part of the piggiers. Cant say I seen the different levels of CRA as when it was implemented Core were already so far ahead of everyone else it went straight to the maximum level.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Worst Moment: There are about 50 moment tied for worst, and they all involve Big-Boss and early morning biker rushes!

Just 50?
You dont have any problems with early morning wake ups and late night staying awake
Thumbs up for that ;)
out of all runs i only got 3 hits on you, sadly enough :x

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Us not defending polo once so he can get the biggest land loss stat is not mutual attacking.
Edit: It's pretty gay that he now want's total flop after we defended his ass for 4 days straight.
;]

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
It isn't really "right", i agree, and don't condone it...
Told him not to suicide ¬_¬

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
OMFG

Now I'm *SUPER* pissed off.

I want my biggest land drop in a tick stat back STAT!

Last edited: