Round 31 Awards Discussion

Silence

Head Gardener
But mostly Silence - He was the main reason RRR won the round. He was the reason the Resistance won. He was the reason S2N won.

What? Silence didn't organize anything in the resistance, he barely sent with it, and if anything he pissed people off and lost participants.

:/

And I really wouldnt want to take credit for the bullshit planning of the resistance.

ZOMG ALL ATTACK ID XXX AND FAKE ID XXX END OF TICK!!!!! That is not my style and I am ashamed I was even considered to be linked with it.

Secondly the resistance attacks annoyed the hell out of me. You failed to use the information ahead signer and myself were pushing to you. For example one situation SPRINGS to mind; you told everyone to real Martin because you assumed that he was uncontactable and in a meeting. It was 9 or 10pm English time, he was down the pub, and I KNEW that he was contactable. I was pushing to real alci because he had uncontactable times.
So Im sorry I was a negative impact, but your attacks were ***** at best. I was trying to make them good. Thank **** for twigs choosing alci by random.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Ok sorry, seeing you developed sentryes and you liked to gather a good amount of acres i thought you aimed to keep them and get a high score. Didn't knew you just toyed around with nld's and maybe aim for the most disabled strat :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
But mostly Silence - He was the main reason RRR won the round. He was the reason the Resistance won. He was the reason S2N won.

What? Silence didn't organize anything in the resistance, he barely sent with it, and if anything he pissed people off and lost participants.

And I really wouldnt want to take credit for the bullshit planning of the resistance.

ZOMG ALL ATTACK ID XXX AND FAKE ID XXX END OF TICK!!!!! That is not my style and I am ashamed I was even considered to be linked with it.

Secondly the resistance attacks annoyed the hell out of me. You failed to use the information ahead signer and myself were pushing to you. For example one situation SPRINGS to mind; you told everyone to real Martin because you assumed that he was uncontactable and in a meeting. It was 9 or 10pm English time, he was down the pub, and I KNEW that he was contactable. I was pushing to real alci because he had uncontactable times.
So Im sorry I was a negative impact, but your attacks were ***** at best. I was trying to make them good. Thank **** for twigs choosing alci by random.

That must have been the time that I tried to send off my phone 3 times and failed because of bad signal, I then tried one last time only running my LETs and Gards (as the other things were minor) and then the page not loading, finding I had luckily managed to run.
You were sooo close to killing me then, I knew about the inc early but didn't have the internet signal to run off my phone! I even texted back Polo saying I was going to let them kill me....

but yes, trying to get me at 9-10pm is a little silly, even if I am out I'm not even drunk enough at that time to not respond :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

That must have been the time that I tried to send off my phone 3 times and failed because of bad signal, I then tried one last time only running my LETs and Gards (as the other things were minor) and then the page not loading, finding I had luckily managed to run.
You were sooo close to killing me then, I knew about the inc early but didn't have the internet signal to run off my phone! I even texted back Polo saying I was going to let them kill me....

but yes, trying to get me at 9-10pm is a little silly, even if I am out I'm not even drunk enough at that time to not respond :p

The resistance targets were unbelievably predictable it must be said.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Silence - You sir, are an idiot. Thank you for bringing up that example. If I recall correctly, and I do, you called me an idiot for my target choice for about 40 minitues - And then we got the third biggest BR in the history of the game - Which was the beginning of the end for ReRR. I claim nothing about being a great organizer, nor a great tactician in this game.

Thank **** for Twigley choosing Alci at random?

Thank **** for Iamsmart choosing Alci not at random I think you mean.

The organizers used your information. It was organized how whoever could be arsed to do something chose to. The job got done - That should speak volumes.

And Alci - I don't play every round, but I've never really seen someone do what DS has done this round with such distinction - That's what I meant by unique.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
And Alci - I don't play every round, but I've never really seen someone do what DS has done this round with such distinction - That's what I meant by unique.

Fair enough then, but i've seen more interesting bounty hunting scores achieved with less time and without being in sleepmode for half the time.

All it requires is targets and time; something which everyone can achieve. Kudos for his determination and activity, but those alone don't really speak volumes for his 'skill'. There is no denying DS is a talented player, but i don't think this round showed it ;)

Max

Garden Designer
Ok sorry, seeing you developed sentryes and you liked to gather a good amount of acres i thought you aimed to keep them and get a high score. Didn't knew you just toyed around with nld's and maybe aim for the most disabled strat :p

Hahaha! The irony is that I wasn't even after the NLT stat award, I've ended up with it by pure chance :p I feel bad for TimAdams now, because he deserves it for the old mass SDs trick :(

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Heh as for hobbs post, the only reason I cussed you is because you continue to this day lie about the reasons. That's the only thing I've really ever held against you.

To this day you still persist about how it was for the love of war. I'll stop ignoring you and being mad at you when you stop lying.

If that makes me the worst leader, I'm fine with it.

Frankly it's the lack of competition that got you there. :p
Had nothing to do with you ignoring me or anything, I just disagreed with a couple of things you did as a leader, and with the how sometimes. Not much, but as said, there's no competition since I don't know Hero, so award goes to you. :(
I'm still waiting for your financial advise tho.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I'm still waiting for your financial advise tho.

I fear that the markets will have some serious up and down trends over the near short term long future. Please plan accordingly.

I have a can of beans and a towel. I'm set. :D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
[*]Best Offensive Alliance: Since I haven't actually been attacked much by anyone (Aili being practically safelisted by R(e)RR and all), I'd have to go with the only ally I've seen making attacks and war: STN. Special mention to Silence who organised some rather massive hits. Also never seen an ally where you'd have 18 players send at a time where most would actually be asleep. Awesome job guys.

EnmityhitForums.jpg

1 tick before the launch.
Scorpio was letting down the team with 19/20 online :[

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Worst Moment of Round - Having DS call me the worst solo of the round :( *cries* I get the feeling that my playstyle of "not killing anything" doesn't suit you ^^

Yeah i hate nonlet :p But i take that back, for the goal you wanted to achieve you did a damn good job haha :D

Silence

Head Gardener
As alci said the targets were BS. Iamsmart your planning was also BS. Stop trying to defend it. I could have done a better job but you were SO arrogant you would not let me so I let it go.

And I know for a fact twigs chose the to target alci. Boring.

Iamsmart your resistance was BS. Everyone knows it was BS. you lost the round because of your BS offensive skills. If you were any good you would have shown a challenge to s2n. But im afraid you suck. Too bad

Garrett

Landscape Designer
yeah, there wasn't a night i didn't complain about the lack of tactics during the resistances.

yes, i did attempt to plan and organize and it was ignored.

when sending on an ally that can kill you even if you are 100% as a group and they only send half, sending 2 mobs time and time again is never going to work or wear them out

it just causes the flaming piece of crap the middle 5 weeks were :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

i don't know if you mean because you only evaluated me twigs jj and martin or because we weren't competitive for first.

different styles suit different people better so if it's the first reason, then i'm not bothered by it. if it was because we weren't competitive for first, all I can say is don't join a 'for fun' alliance next time.

that is all.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
It is quite clear to everyone that the tactics which the resistance used were quite poorly planned. After all what other feedback do you expect on your planning when you needed such a damn long time to kill an alliance which is 3 times smaller than your combined score.

Yes, it was successful in the end, but having in mind the circumstances it should have been successful much much sooner.

LT: xxx Fake: xxx Real: xxx is never a good plan and is just lazy planning.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

i don't know if you mean because you only evaluated me twigs jj and martin or because we weren't competitive for first.

different styles suit different people better so if it's the first reason, then i'm not bothered by it. if it was because we weren't competitive for first, all I can say is don't join a 'for fun' alliance next time.

that is all.

I meant lack of competition on the bad leader front. :/
Edit: What I meant was that I have no idea who else could deserve it, since I don't know Hero and everyone else seemed to be doing good as a leader (although I have only first hand experience of you and a bit of twigley so that might have something to do with that :p), which means that anyone who gave even the slightest reason for the award (some cals you made that I didn't agree with), got it. :p

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
As alci said the targets were BS. Iamsmart your planning was also BS. Stop trying to defend it. I could have done a better job but you were SO arrogant you would not let me so I let it go.

And I know for a fact twigs chose the to target alci. Boring.

Iamsmart your resistance was BS. Everyone knows it was BS. you lost the round because of your BS offensive skills. If you were any good you would have shown a challenge to s2n. But im afraid you suck. Too bad

*sigh* I really wish I wasn't in such a good mood or I'd make a really mean post.

Mkay, you obviously ignored my previous post - I wonder why? Suppose you can't contradict the truth.

For the record since you seem to really like posting lies - I never wanted to organize the resistance. The only reason I did is because I wanted it to succeed and nobody else would take the initiative. It was stuck in the water. JJ was sick of organizing, Twigley was always too lazy and nobody from Aili or OF seemed particularly interested.

The ONE time you offered to organize you posted a plan just like mine - Just with poor targets. You then procceeded to go to sleep and not even send - And I was asked to change the targets because they thought you were looney.

I was never arrogant - I never told anybody they couldn't take charge - In fact I asked several people and even offered the job to you.

As for choosing Alci as a target - I still have no idea why you're so concerned with it. But ask anybody in the resistance channel, we even chose him as a target the night before but we didn't have enough people to stay and face them head on.

As for it being my fault for Enmity falling against you so quickly, I doubt I even owe that a response. I was never a decision maker for Enmity, and definitely not the leader. I was on the entire time defending until my internet went down which is when they proceeded to hit sleep mode without me.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
It is quite clear to everyone that the tactics which the resistance used were quite poorly planned. After all what other feedback do you expect on your planning when you needed such a damn long time to kill an alliance which is 3 times smaller than your combined score.

Yes, it was successful in the end, but having in mind the circumstances it should have been successful much much sooner.

LT: xxx Fake: xxx Real: xxx is never a good plan and is just lazy planning.

Funny, I quite remember those being your tactics when you lead the resistance when I was in your alliance a few rounds ago.