R50 Discussions

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
The problem with this game, is too many sore losers.

if i ever got this butthurt after losing a round id throw myself onto the m1.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
we were having a nice, frank discussion on how the resistance fell, and we're butthurt? please grab yourself a dictionary my friend. even an urban one.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
okay my post was in the wrong thread.. well it wasn't because it was half referring to Twigley's post about his epic planning skills and your ridiculous observations from this round from the other thread

Can't wait for the same crap from the same whiners with their same excuses next round

and before you say you arent a whiner Garrett, you did the same last round when we lost, you were more butthurt than anybody in the alliance and all round you pretended you didnt care - this round was like groundhog day

new people to these forums must just explode into ash on the floor reading it

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
oh i admit, i was quite upset last round. i was upset at the constant k/r and the alliance eating itself up from the inside out. I wanted to quit, but you didn't want me to. So I didn't. This round has been different. You made a point that I disagreed with and asked you to clarify, but rather than move on, you keep switching the focus of your conversation hoping something eventually will stick. i made my awards post, and since edd summed up the resistance failures, i've not really posted much else about that topic.

"oh, what I said happened didn't really happen. no one likes garrett's forum posts so let's go for a random vague bash. everyone can get behind that."

I don't know what you take to see the world as you do. I know I don't want you to share it.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I apologize to everyone else for our little lover's spat. Please continue making good points. :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Well, since no one else has been paying attention from Cori, here is how it went down..

Souls left to join TBA, this was seen as a betrayal, not just by Souls for leaving, but by TBA for sniping a member. So Dimitar ordered our withdrawal from the (already long-dead) resistance. This was only posted on our politics.

Webvictim, when asked by the resistance to join an attack, replied that we have withdrawn. A few hours later, there were several random (or badly planned) attacks most from squirrels (with 1-2 from TBA) that were easily run off or smashed, we lost a little land and less score..

Late that night, TBA did a mass while most of Cori were asleep, the only person online decided it was better to die now than draw it out, so they didn't bother to contact anyone that would have defended. Most of the alliance died during the night, with squirrels vulturing TBA's kills, and occasionally killing someone themselves when they massed them enough.

Scally, I don't remember seeing many, if any Incomings from yall.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Luckysports:

If TBA was responsible for the down fall of cori, it must have been a bare percentage of our members.

When we attacked cori, we very specifically avoided massing. I can say that when someone jumped on my tick I specifically withdrew from my target and went back later 1v1. It was (at least for the time period I was online) one of the fairest attacks I have ever been involved in.

I was very impressed by the actions of TBA during that attack given the aggressive, FTW, landwhoreing nature of many of our members.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Luckysports:

If TBA was responsible for the down fall of cori, it must have been a bare percentage of our members.

When we attacked cori, we very specifically avoided massing. I can say that when someone jumped on my tick I specifically withdrew from my target and went back later 1v1. It was (at least for the time period I was online) one of the fairest attacks I have ever been involved in.

I was very impressed by the actions of TBA during that attack given the aggressive, FTW, landwhoreing nature of many of our members.

Mass is a relative term Flamey :) When you only have a few active members, covering 6 people is pretty much a mass :p However, it was TBA who did the vast majority of the real troop damage.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Pretty sure this happened:

Tiger planned one wave were we gotta few k land no loses.He went bed and we carried on,gazzy called a stay on the big br which killed cori and badly hurt us.

TBA took advantage of that by taking all coris land that we worked for then scally took advantage of us loosing a lot killing cori by waving us with about 6 smeg members maybe 1 TBA

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Here are all the BRs that were posted on politics, The last one, was the last one of the night. We were far from dead at this point. A few hours later, TBA hit. We lost some land before that, but not tons. They are in chonological order. It's also good to note, that pretty much no one had a bounty over 5%.

Died: 246,669,171 [£4,733,566,784,600] enemies dead. 48,646,369 [£1,089,018,280,900] friendlies dead.

Died: 945,381,822 [£5,865,587,342,500] enemies dead. 25,380,532 [£1,133,638,684,800] friendlies dead.

Died: 432,657,747 [£5,313,311,748,500] enemies dead. 32,310,760 [£1,628,457,411,000] friendlies dead.

Died: 391,550,447 [£2,349,302,682,000] enemies dead. 23,814,639 [£1,448,417,021,100] friendlies dead.

Died: 567,418,786 [£11,393,223,236,000] enemies dead. 218,373,400 [£8,829,485,323,400] friendlies dead.

edd

Tree Surgeon
TBA took advantage of that by taking all coris land that we worked for then scally took advantage of us loosing a lot killing cori by waving us with about 6 smeg members maybe 1 TBA

With implies that we planned the attack together which was not the case.

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
Hey no *****ing from our end - leeching/piggying/massing happens to everyone when they're sinking. Shouldn't have stayed and lost the majority of our active people's troops. Massive score drop and also most of the effective defence out the window, and we were going dooooowwwwwnnnn.