R49 discussions

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I seem to have wandered from bushtarion into a hen house. Pardon me ladies, I'm gonna go have a pint.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I seem to have wandered from bushtarion into a hen house. Pardon me ladies, I'm gonna go have a pint.

hughs-chicken-run_625x352.jpg

Chris_

Head Gardener
Put "Random sh1t i can post on the bushtarion forums" in google images to contribute to this thread, was not disappointed.

1261253765.jpg

Blizzard

Beginner
Bring on end of round

Bring on end of round

So when are the top 4 alliances going to have some infighting rather than all bashing the number 5 alliance together?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Dax i think you are a great guy, so hope i dont offend you, that said. I am terrible on the forums for spelling and grammar. That's not because i dont know how, but because i am a twice through kind of guy. I make my point then i correct spelling and grammar, becuase i want to get the point down first and my typed english is indifferent at best. So often i value my time far too much to give my post the required re-read due to my poor english skills. That said give me maths and science and ill show you where my fortay lies and pleasingly my pay cheque reflects this, so like i give a damn.

When i did mock gcses in english i got a c for my analysis of a poem but an A star for creative writing. In short my ideas are beyond my ability to express them and i stick to my strengths, if people cant get on my page with my poorly written words and incentive they just arent worth the time required to explain it to them. Further more writing on an ipad drunk or hungover or annoyed or happily ignorant, means when i misspell or make a mistake its soo much easier to run with it, than **** about for half an hour just to impress every one with my litracy skills. So im afraid i have to agree with the consensus that if you care more how i make my point than what my point is; its your loss.

On a side: as for drugs i dont recommend them to people it personal choice, so no peer pressure from me. But i enjoy all experiences in life, and genuinely feel i have gained from my experiences with drugs and wouldnt change that. im more knowledgeable about that side of life and the affects from first hand experience and now in a more informed place to judge and decide. But i dont need to smoke an ounce a week to enjoy my life, so i tend not to. Also i dont think they should legalise any drugs. although im comfortable and know restraint the common man isnt, binge drinking is my case and point.

Though i do see your point. The english language isnt amaze balls, its a very limited tool, but some of the ideas, thoughts, storys and concepts expressed through it are beautiful. And made more so by the preciseness of expression correct grammar and spelling allow. So we are privalleged to be educated enough to read and all that paid for by taxes (why hate them?). And seeing half the school drop out chavs with six kids and housing benefit does sometimes make me feel upset and think what a waste of a human brain. You may as well be a wild dog cared for and ignorant, and it is reflected in thier poor grasp of the human language. But not every one showing a poor grasp of language is a wasted person, they probably just have more important ways to spend thier time. So please don't let it annoy you too much

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
So when are the top 4 alliances going to have some infighting rather than all bashing the number 5 alliance together?

Wasn't aware the R1 alliance wasn't hitting the R2 alliance, apparently it was just a figment of my imagination.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer

Don't be silly, they can't kill anybody without the help of someone else!

Yes, obviously Adramallama, Discworld and Funderdome are so threatened by the mighty Erken Umpire, that we felt the need to organise a resistance.

Come on, don't be shy, show those screenshots of 60 ids attacking you simultaneously

Leeroy

Head Gardener

Don't be silly, they can't kill anybody without the help of someone else!

Yes, obviously Adramallama, Discworld and Funderdome are so threatened by the mighty Erken Umpire, that we felt the need to organise a resistance.

Come on, don't be shy, show those screenshots of 60 ids attacking you simultaneously

59* we only have 19 members :p

Elevnos

BANNED
I'm just saying we only really started losing lots when FD and DW hit us together.
It was a joke though

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
yeah, a couple of memebers from FD attacking you when they noticed you had incs from DW = top 4 alliances bashing you.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Catch up Dimitar, thats the new meaning of a group mass attack.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
And DW only started to lose alot of score when Boat and Adra hit us around the same time.

Boo hoo.

Even just in the last 16 hours DW have killed 2 FT members.

Maybe do REAL intel before you spout your mouth.

Elevnos

BANNED
I don't see the reasoning for getting so worked up about this, I wasn't complaining about it, it wasn't even a serious comment.