R49 discussions

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
For everybody's information, we would have happily done a Res. nobody else could be arsed.

Dax you have done nothing all round, how you can possibly comment on this round is beyond me - GG for beating the low level multi's you da man, man.

Cyrus, shut up - You had all the advantages you could want, and you still lost. If you want to talk about achieving or not achieving anything, I'd rather portal via being inactive and uncontactable than give activity/contactability and still fail. I've seen it happen so many times the last five rounds, it makes my head hurt. On top of that you cannot coherently spell - So, yeah. Blame is laid on leadership - And you didn't make appropriate changes to either your routes or your membership at the right stage.
I haven't even tried this round, for the record. I'm genuinely unfettered as to my own results (aside from the fact that I enjoy fighting battles) - I've done what I wanted. I played a solo round with friends. The way I wanted to play - Not how I'm expected to play. Screw this whole "YOU MUST ALWAYS BE ABLE TO SEND OUT OR GET ON WHEN WE DEMAND IT" BS that you must abide by to play in the top flights. That time has been and gone, for me.

And as for the multis? Well done for doing nothing to help, and letting them damage the playerbase. At least I've tried to do my part in slowing their progress.

DaX, few things;

1) It wasn't Cyrus's fault that Adram failed. It was mine, and I take full responsibility. If it wasn't for Cyrus, Adram would have failed LONG ago. He kept us afloat, alongside others, but it was mainly him. He told me we needed to change and kick people, but it took me much longer to listen than needed. So before you know exactly what happened, don't comment on his play this round.

2) You really need to stop all this 'You need to learn how to spell' ****. Its getting REALLY annoying. You do it to try and further your 'insult' or to make you look bigger. Its the internet, who gives a **** if you cant spell or right punctuation? I couldnt give two ****'s. Its a game. If you want to be a grammar nazi, do it somewhere else.

3) Boasting about you're play doesn't look amazing. 'I havent tried this round', 'At least I tried in slowing their progress', WHO CARES. No-one asked about your round, yet you feel the need to tell everyone.

/rant over.

(Il be expecting a reply, as you get such a thrill from it)

*Your

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
Battle Report - Defending TUE vs. The Boat's Kraken

[middle] 4,800,437 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 1,225,773 hostile staff.
[middle] 1,676,035 allied Arsonist attacked, disabling 3,882,752 hostile staff.
[middle] 551 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 7,805 hostile staff.
[middle] 20,605,780 allied Striker attacked, killing 4,283,473 hostile staff.
[middle] 854 allied Biker attacked, killing 2,221 hostile staff.
[middle] 2,986 allied Terrorist attacked, killing 18,925 hostile staff.
[middle] 34,344,683 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 73,247,813 hostile staff.
[middle] 31,196,623 allied Rebel threw objects at and stunned 4,378,893 hostile staff.
[middle] 12,335,695 allied Siren sang out, freezing in place 4,524,390 hostile staff.
[middle] 327,406 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 411,265 allied staff.
[middle] 11,066,054 allied Witch attacked, killing 10,213,186 hostile staff.
[middle] 254,670 hostile Witch attacked, killing 282,885 allied staff.
[middle] 47,143,321 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 20,831,462 hostile staff.
[middle] 36,155,712 allied Harrier attacked, killing 43,337,664 hostile staff.
[middle] 1,153 allied Hippy Van attacked, distracting 671 hostile staff.
[middle] 22,297,989 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 22,352,419 hostile staff.
[middle] 21,489,661 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 22,039,162 hostile staff.
[middle] 468,824 allied Loudspeaker Protestor shouted in the ears of and distracted 506,416 hostile staff.
[middle] 4,838,458 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 6,076,121 hostile staff.
[middle] 21,825,226 allied Marine attacked, killing 1,502,430 hostile staff.

Stunned: 8,903,283 [£376,103,666,000] enemies stunned. 411,265 [£11,108,019,100] friendlies stunned.
Distracted: 514,892 [£28,840,557,000] enemies distracted.
Disabled: 24,714,214 [£714,615,240,800] enemies disabled.
Died: 184,299,187 [£5,211,941,472,200] enemies dead. 282,885 [£8,569,696,800] friendlies dead.

You gained 193,324 effectiveness.
You gained 0.12 fame.
You gained 0.58 honour.
You will soon be receiving £126,194,360 insurance.

[range] 6,000,000 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 2,051,867 hostile staff.
[range] 1,869,676 allied Arsonist attacked, disabling 6,062,284 hostile staff.
[range] 21,650,000 allied Striker attacked, killing 4,835,292 hostile staff.
[range] 1,034 allied Biker attacked, killing 2,719 hostile staff.
[range] 4,257 allied Terrorist attacked, killing 26,212 hostile staff.
[range] 41,314,216 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 168,508,066 hostile staff.
[range] 47,428,026 allied Rebel threw objects at and stunned 6,739,665 hostile staff.
[range] 15,000,000 allied Siren sang out, freezing in place 5,667,992 hostile staff.
[range] 1,962,063 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 3,531,824 allied staff.
[range] 52,176,293 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 39,372,514 hostile staff.
[range] 42,756,868 allied Harrier attacked, killing 92,115,346 hostile staff.
[range] 922 allied Hippy Van attacked, distracting 1,001 hostile staff.
[range] 25,101,359 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 77,929,674 hostile staff.
[range] 93,219,185 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 183,537,448 allied staff.
[range] 24,501,218 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 75,211,680 hostile staff.
[range] 14,137,684 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 27,195,586 allied staff.
[range] 520,592 allied Loudspeaker Protestor shouted in the ears of and distracted 1,362,131 hostile staff.
[range] 14,606,557 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 94,589,461 hostile staff.
[range] 27,834,121 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 138,980,335 allied staff.
[range] 4,837,321 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 64,111,068 hostile staff.
[range] 21,771,366 allied Marine attacked, killing 29,367,247 hostile staff.
[range] 2,465,761 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 15,728,699 hostile staff.

Stunned: 12,407,657 [£518,786,331,500] enemies stunned. 3,531,824 [£67,206,378,300] friendlies stunned.
Distracted: 1,363,132 [£30,353,142,600] enemies distracted.
Disabled: 45,434,798 [£794,902,556,900] enemies disabled.
Died: 624,477,331 [£7,854,789,757,600] enemies dead. 349,713,369 [£3,312,874,822,300] friendlies dead.

You gained 872,412 effectiveness.
You gained 4.17 fame.
You gained 5.91 honour.
You will soon be receiving £32,287,250,980 insurance.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Aren't we allowed to deviate into deeper philosophical tangential yet related discussions anyway? :D

Social contract is all well-and-good when it's not there to suck the lifeforce out of those that abide by it.

Go to work, pay your taxes on absolutely everything (most things twice/three times, I'll add), then you get old to be seen as a sponge on everybody else, to be confined in a home and abandoned. Have you seen Trainspotting? It pretty much says the same thing in a more poetic manner that covers a lot more ground.

It might be illegal, but I indulge in it. I understand your point though, Toby - But I am not your average junkie - I have a personal code that I abide by.

For everybody's information, we would have happily done a Res. nobody else could be arsed.

Dax you have done nothing all round, how you can possibly comment on this round is beyond me - GG for beating the low level multi's you da man, man.

Cyrus, shut up - You had all the advantages you could want, and you still lost. If you want to talk about achieving or not achieving anything, I'd rather portal via being inactive and uncontactable than give activity/contactability and still fail. I've seen it happen so many times the last five rounds, it makes my head hurt. On top of that you cannot coherently spell - So, yeah. Blame is laid on leadership - And you didn't make appropriate changes to either your routes or your membership at the right stage.
I haven't even tried this round, for the record. I'm genuinely unfettered as to my own results (aside from the fact that I enjoy fighting battles) - I've done what I wanted. I played a solo round with friends. The way I wanted to play - Not how I'm expected to play. Screw this whole "YOU MUST ALWAYS BE ABLE TO SEND OUT OR GET ON WHEN WE DEMAND IT" BS that you must abide by to play in the top flights. That time has been and gone, for me.

And as for the multis? Well done for doing nothing to help, and letting them damage the playerbase. At least I've tried to do my part in slowing their progress.

This post ironically shows what little you even know about this round.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
2) You really need to stop all this 'You need to learn how to spell' ****. Its getting REALLY annoying. You do it to try and further your 'insult' or to make you look bigger. Its the internet, who gives a **** if you cant spell or right punctuation? I couldnt give two ****'s. Its a game. If you want to be a grammar nazi, do it somewhere else.

(Il be expecting a reply, as you get such a thrill from it)

This is a good example of what I mean. You come from a country that is responsible for forging one of the widest-spread and beautifully complex languages on this planet - Yet you throw it around like it is some sort of spoiled rag. It's not being pedantic for the sake of it, it's the fact that you have the rare opportunity to have been brought up speaking and writing this language. This puts you in a unique position where you should be able to do it properly - And if you can't, don't respond at all.
The depth of the ineptitude of some in this game as regards to spelling is deeply disturbing as it is a symbol of educational failure in our country. Grammar can be considered to be a tricky obstacle to a fair portion of people, so I often let people off on that. But simple issues such as your/you're, comma placement and sentence construction are basic English grammatical principles that you are taught as an infant. Being incapable of doing this, or choosing not to do this is an immense symbol of what I would consider to be mental retardation.

3) Boasting about you're play doesn't look amazing. 'I havent tried this round', 'At least I tried in slowing their progress', WHO CARES. No-one asked about your round, yet you feel the need to tell everyone.

Well, this is embarrassing for you (both as a point and as a flagrant example of your inability to use your own language):

Dax you have done nothing all round

This is called disputing a point, or elaborating upon it. This is something humankind has been doing for thousands of years. Welcome to the big ol' club, champ.

The fact that I have to quite literally break everything down for you into digestible chunks deeply saddens me, for the record.

Now, end rant/off-topic subject. Now you understand why I get annoyed when English people cannot use the written English language.

Thatguykram

Weeder
z1ehBXG.gif

VOswE2j.jpg

While I understand this was the [Name] of [Company] format, nothing annoys me more than the substitution of "Have" for "Of"

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Bear with me a moment whilst I just have the format changed so your annoyance can be dissipated. This point was both pointless and extending a subject which is no longer being continued for the sake of the thread.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Can someone make another forums for dax so he can teach people english

Seriously dax it's getting a tad tedious now for everyone

Get back on to point.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Can someone make another forums for dax so he can teach people english

Seriously dax it's getting a tad tedious now for everyone

Get back on to point.

Did you totally miss that big paragraph two posts up where I explain my disdain for incompetence, or is this one of your "Leeroy moments"? The point is you have already been f*cking taught.

Thatguykram

Weeder
Bear with me a moment whilst I just have the format changed so your annoyance can be dissipated. This point was both pointless and extending a subject which is no longer being continued for the sake of the thread.

dus tht meen you're gonna give it a rest with the corecting people's grammer and spelling?

Awh sweet that, is good news.

P.S. Sorry about killing your gardeners, my Nanobots were hungry and they're a real pain when they're cranky.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

dus tht meen you're gonna give it a rest with the corecting people's grammer and spelling?

P.S. Sorry about killing your gardeners, my Nanobots were hungry and they're a real pain when they're cranky.

You gave me free AR worth more than the income time that was needed to cover the losses. I was sitting watching your attack go through on purpose.

And no, it doesn't. It ends when people that come from primarily English speaking countries start using the language as they were damn well taught it. It's not difficult at all. You are complaining about me pointing out others' inability to use their own language.

I personally think that if you want to argue a point, or make one - Then at least do it properly.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

You gave me free AR worth more than the income time that was needed to cover the losses. I was sitting watching your attack go through on purpose.

And no, it doesn't. It ends when people that come from primarily English speaking countries start using the language as they were damn well taught it. It's not difficult at all. You are complaining about me pointing out others' inability to use their own language.

I personally think that if you want to argue a point, or make one - Then at least do it properly.

Take your own advice Dax, when you lose and argument you pick faults in the grammar

i mean, how far do you actually want to get from a proper point in an arguement, than when you change the subject

back to point: people can hate on this round all they want, but we had an awesome war with boat - just because we didn't post every BR doesn't mean they didn't happen

edd

Tree Surgeon
Pretty sure when Dax is losing an argument he resorts to a meme or some other image and says he was trolling the whole time. :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Pretty sure when Dax is losing an argument he resorts to a meme or some other image and says he was trolling the whole time. :p

"He obviously grammar Nazi modes when he is wrong" - Rofl. No. As explained above, I am not a grammar Nazi - I am proud of my language. And seeing morons abuse it in such ways infuriates me. Fairly sure if anybody has anything else to say then they can take the sweet, sweet time to PM me about it.

And if you're retarded enough to spell anything incorrectly there, then there is no hope for you.

PS: I just remembered that Chrome and Firefox actually offer a spelling correction function similar to Office - So none of you have any justification for such heinous spelling errors as I've seen from some.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
If you decide to start correcting people's grammar in the middle of an argument, you've already lost. You can come back and correct it later if you feel the need, but changing the subject is indicative of losing.