OldFarts have gone to Bed.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Excuse me, but what is your problem? Generally I'd point out people unable to carry out a civilized conversation with an actual rebuttal usually are quite wrong, but you seem very confident in yourself.

Shadow

Harvester
Excuse me, but what is your problem? Generally I'd point out people unable to carry out a civilized conversation with an actual rebuttal usually are quite wrong, but you seem very confident in yourself.

my problem? well obviously its all teh bullshit thats being posted silly :p Wots civilized about posting stupid ammounts of bullshit then asking/expecting others to have a serious conversation about the bullshit :s yeah there are a few posts with some actual truth but the rest of it is all bullshit posted to try and cover certain peoples asses :s

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I haven't made any posts to cover anybody's ass. I've posted the honest to god truth, something I have always managed to do.

Again - And I think this is the third time I've posted it in this thread - Generalizations ftl.

Shadow

Harvester
I haven't made any posts to cover anybody's ass. I've posted the honest to god truth, something I have always managed to do.

Again - And I think this is the third time I've posted it in this thread - Generalizations ftl.

bullshit is that the truth lol

you say people calling the resistance a powerblock? i aint saying anything about the resistance being a powerblock...jsut saying Enmity adn S2N have been holding hands all round retaling/attacking together/Generally avioding any and all conflitct between each other to mass hit other allies together.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Um, and the example you used was when the resistance was trying to get back on its feet. Hence we retalled - So s2n could participate and so you would back off.

Good thing we did too - The resistance was a success.

Shadow

Harvester
Um, and the example you used was when the resistance was trying to get back on its feet. Hence we retalled - So s2n could participate and so you would back off.

Good thing we did too - The resistance was a success.

back on its feet? the resitace faield heavily against RapeRR and OF was getting Random Stealth and LET rushes from the last 3 remaining allies of the resistance. we launched on S2N when the resistance was as good as dead(only 3 allies left alive) and got retals from Enmity. Yet when Fail were killed by OF/aili the resistance never bothered ot step in and save them, the resistance actually launched on them and helped finish them off by launching on them. but when it came down to S2N you guys jumped straight to there aid instead of launching in for free land like you did with every other allie of the resistance when they died.

Thats why i think they're whole idea of saying that they was the resistence is a pile of bullshit. they have just been retalign and saving each other all round and continue to do it and deny it.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Shadow I've quite honestly no idea who you are - I was unable to find anything even borderline constructive, or readable through the inumerable number of typos in your responses. Sorreh.

Shadow

Harvester
Shadow I've quite honestly no idea who you are - I was unable to find anything even borderline constructive, or readable through the inumerable number of typos in your posts.

in otherwords you can't think of any bullshit to spread about atm so you will post later on when you have thought up some epic bullshit to make all your other bullshit look like nothing...okie dokie i shall wait...

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
no you aint a powerblock for refusing to war silly billy..your a powerblock because you refuse to do anything against each other and have held hands all ****ign round...

and Wots fun in not being able ot attack an allie cause the pokey bum wank sister allie(sadly twigley im goign to call you the sister allie ;)) will retal you every time you do. silly nooby DA...
Dude, everyone with more than 3 braincells in this game knows what a powerblock is and knows when to use the term and when not to.

If Enmity/S2N are guilty of anything its of not warring with each other yet. It isnt for you, or OF to tell/force Enmity/S2N to war.

Just as it isn't for me to say "Hang on a second, Onaboat haven't warred with Hounds, whats all that about then? POWEBRLOCK OMGGZ ZZZ"

-

You can call Enmity/S2N a powerblock when there is *no other competition left and they refuse to attack each other*. Before that time you are pissing in the wind - Because another FTW alliance of sizable score does exist. Please try to understand that :) Before OF dies, Enmity/S2N cannot be accused of powerblocking.

S2N/Enmity are simply not massing each other at this stage of the game. Just as hounds isnt massing Discworld. It isnt a crime not to attack another alliance, for whatever reason - whether that be a political game or purely because an alliance has chosen to play a defensive game for whatever duration of time.

Get your facts straight - think about them, then come back here without regurgitating the same profanity ridden bile you're throwing about in the hope of looking smart.

Last edited:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Let the ingame play do the talking yea?

Thats the second time I've heard an OF member refer to "Play" despite the fact they're in sleep. You can't play the game in sleep IoF :p

-

Fair enough on the Holiday reason, if someone said that like 5 pages back we'd have all saved a fair bit of time :p

I said let the ingame play do the talking...as in the actions in game. Didnt necessarily mean "us"

I must admit DA, your very eager and keen to start flamming and try to cause it with your posts and this thread. Come on dude, try not to do it as bad, you are an ambassador for the game. None the less, i still love you DA.

Matthew

BANNED
no you aint a powerblock for refusing to war silly billy..your a powerblock because you refuse to do anything against each other and have held hands all ****ign round...

and Wots fun in not being able ot attack an allie cause the pokey bum wank sister allie(sadly twigley im goign to call you the sister allie ;)) will retal you every time you do. silly nooby DA...
Dude, everyone with more than 3 braincells in this game knows what a powerblock is and knows when to use the term and when not to.

If Enmity/S2N are guilty of anything its of not warring with each other yet. It isnt for you, or OF to tell/force Enmity/S2N to war.

Just as it isn't for me to say "Hang on a second, Onaboat haven't warred with Hounds, whats all that about then? POWEBRLOCK OMGGZ ZZZ"

-

You can call Enmity/S2N a powerblock when there is *no other competition left and they refuse to attack each other*. Before that time you are pissing in the wind - Because another FTW alliance of sizable score does exist. Please try to understand that :). Before OF dies, Enmity/S2N cannot be accused of powerblocking.

S2N/Enmity are simply not massing each other at this stage of the game. Just as hounds isnt massing Discworld. It isnt a crime not to attack another alliance, for whatever reason - whether that be a political game or purely because an alliance has chosen to play a defensive game for whatever duration of time.

Get your facts straight - think about them, then come back here without regurgitating the same profanity ridden bile you're throwing about in the hope of looking smart.

The flower like child he had violated.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Thats the second time I've heard an OF member refer to "Play" despite the fact they're in sleep. You can't play the game in sleep IoF :p

-

Fair enough on the Holiday reason, if someone said that like 5 pages back we'd have all saved a fair bit of time :p

I said let the ingame play do the talking...as in the actions in game. Didnt necessarily mean "us"

I must admit DA, your very eager and keen to start flamming and try to cause it with your posts and this thread. Come on dude, try not to do it as bad, you are an ambassador for the game. None the less, i still love you DA.

I'm quite a vocal guy on the forums, I can't help that :p And I do like to comment on in-game goings on' - Some people, as can be seen here, don't like those remarks and take them as flames.

I'm just stating the facts as I see them. People can either accept what I've said or refute my claims. A lot of people prefer the latter :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

-

I'm quite a vocal guy on the forums, I can't help that :p And I do like to comment on in-game goings on' - Some people, as can be seen here, don't like those remarks and take them as flames.

I'm just stating the facts as I see them. People can either accept what I've said or refute my claims. A lot of people prefer the latter :p

Because usually they are bs and wrong :D

Podunk

Head Gardener
We didn't give you mass inc, Podunk, I'm an active member of Enmity - I've not seen us send more than 4-5 assaults on OF over the past week.

In fact I'd go as far as to say you've massed us more than we've "massed" you.

I'm not OF.