my 2 cents

CFalcon

Official Helper
I didn't look at the date/time, just trying to sort out any misunderstandings.

CFalcon what are you getting at here? I am intrigued.

I'm getting at your mission to twist everything and anything into an attack on me and my allies.

Zaheen

BANNED
Stop trolling. You know exactly what I mean.

The Some Competition thread wouldn't be past 5 pages now if it weren't for your vendetta.
Who rattled your cage?

And as a matter of fact I don't know what you mean, which is why I asked (very politely).

CFalcon

Official Helper
Stop trolling. You know exactly what I mean.

The Some Competition thread wouldn't be past 5 pages now if it weren't for your vendetta.
Who rattled your cage?

And as a matter of fact I don't know what you mean, which is why I asked (very politely).

Ah, you're right. I'm being paranoid.

You just sent me this for fun I take it?

I'm on the brink of being banned, so there's a chance I may not get another opportunity to say this.

I just wanted to apologise for my vile abuse and other related insults I have thrown your way. What you said today has made me realise and respect you much more than I have done previously. I'm not the sort of person to apologise when I don't mean it, or apologise juse because somebody tells me to.

I'm just me, I'm very honest and I hate being bullied and insulted, I hate people provoking and patronising me. I am a very misunderstood person, but I blame no other.

I wish you the best in life, and I hope the rest of your experience on Bushtarion is a good one.

Your worst enemy,
Zaheen

Zaheen

BANNED
You really are being paranoid, and no that wasn't sent "for fun".

Feel free to do what you want with it. I sent you that to let you know I have no hatrid towards you as a person, apparently by a few of my friends you are a nice person. So I sent you that message to see for myself.

Now can you explain what you meant? I'm still confused.

CFalcon

Official Helper
You really are being paranoid, and no that wasn't sent "for fun".

Feel free to do what you want with it. I sent you that to let you know I have no hatrid towards you as a person, apparently by a few of my friends you are a nice person. So I sent you that message to see for myself.

Now can you explain what you meant? I'm still confused.

Nine out of every ten posts you have made over the past fortnight has been in some way demonizing RQ. Can't explain it any more clearly than that.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
They are capable of doing that by themselves now that they are dead.

Dead? Good Sir, I think you are mistaken.

Acres: 109,345 Score: 63,267,163,415

Beaten down? Most assuredly, but not dead yet ;)

lol.. Beaten down is fine.. No point in killing you.. ^_^ Just keep you out of the fight for a while so we can have our fun.. ^_^ Maybe you can challenge twigley to a duel? :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I prefer foiling land attacks on my ally at the moment and tbh, for the first time in ever, I have no interest in fighting Twigley. ;)

Then again I'm not leading sooooooooo. Alea Iacta Est.

Zaheen

BANNED
Nine out of every ten posts you have made over the past fortnight has been in some way demonizing RQ. Can't explain it any more clearly than that.
I'm sure that will change now, I seem to be in a better mood recently for some reason ^ ^