my 2 cents

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Your post = logic fail.

So you can't complain about it then do it, but you CAN do it, then complain about it?

lolololol

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re-read what you just said.
That isn't logic fail at all in this case.
That statement there is sound logic and not false and is exactly my arguement, thanks.

No, you shouldnt complain about what others do and then do it. Because that makes you a hypocrite and voids all the flames previously said and makes you as bad as the previous people doing it.

If you've already done it, (In my case) and then someone else who flamed you for "unfair fighting" then does the same thing, you can complain that they're being hypocrites yes.

Now, the logic would be fail and i wouldnt be able to "complain" about it if when we had "unfair fighting", if they never said it was lame in the first place, and never had any flames against (in this case) me. Then they wouldnt be hypocritical as they never complained about it in the first place.

Is this hard to understand?
Lemme break it down without rambiling while watching eastenders (Zomg peggy is out)

TL-DR - No you can't complain about it then do it (without being hypocritcal), but you CAN do it, then complain about the flames and negativity it got, but it doesnt change the fact that when you do it, it was lame.

Edit: They can do it all they like. I have nothing against the allies at all. However i just wish they wouldnt of complained about it in the first place and then do stuff like this.

Even this round some members in dRAGE where pissed at being teamed on and called it nooby and lame. Then they did it themselves.
I was ready to give dRAGEQUIT some MASSIVE kudos for laying into the rank 1 ally and getting back into the round. But they kinda spoilt it by 2v1ing, IN MY OPINION, when it could of been far more glorious. If they had rose above it and beat em 1 v 1, god i would be licking their ass.

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Then in my opinion, your logic is a fallacy and stupid. You didn't type anything I didn't read in your last post, and I still don't agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Thanks for saying what you just said in your last post (That you disagre with my logic).
But my explanation is pretty simple, imo.
<3, we'll have to disagree.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Simple doesn't mean right, however, if one does not agree with the evidence provided in the agrument.

^ Aristotle

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Quoting dead people when debating about a game is silly.

Twigley 2010

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You forgot the comma, mate.

P.s - did you watch the House trailer? This thread is now about House

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
not yet, will do tonight if you keep posting and remind me that im supposed to tho!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
This thread has been moved to the spam section.

Wait. I'm not a forum mod? bsbsbsbs.

a891166002

Weeder
Spies have nothing to do with the general decline in the game. It has everything to do with the game being by now a fairly out-dated format and being designed in an age before 24/7 smartphone internet access.

Read this post if you want, it gives a much better picture of why this, and indeed most games, go into decline: http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showpost.php?p=32481&postcount=19

Such a sad ending for what has been {and will be until it's eventual death} one of my favourite internet games for years.

Many other browser-based games are dead/dying
- elderages/ww2subversion/mechreign/dragonwars died out around 2 years ago, game based on individual units of which can be trained, leveled, armoured, and bought. Game decreased suddenly from ~2k to 300 after a 4-month round game, supposedly 2.5mo., due to IE version upgrade
- tiipsi.net died out 1 year ago, based on 1 unit (yourself), where you also train, level, etc. Used to have ~high 50k people world-wide, but died due to lack of any rounds, any restart to allow others to gain high rank. Older player, which is the time of start of the game, was 5 years. S/He played the whole 5-year round.
- kingsofchaos is dying, based on level of HQ, to protect and armour your troops. Used to have high ~100k, now down to 4k due to repeatedness of game system. If i remember correctly, anytime you buy weapons/armour/troops, you'd have to enter the "captcha" in order to proceed...

- gindis, on the other hand, is popularizing. Older versions of the game was crap, random numbers, now, they have upgraded their login page, of which indoubtly, caught websurfer's attention immediately.
- tribalwars/grepolis is growing also. Graphics and war system made it interesting.

may not have anything to do with this topic, but just a note of what is happening/happened. Sad how many games are dying/dead, but indoubtfully upgrading the game over time will capture people.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I will publically decline an invite from Res to hit dRage here.
Just so you guys would stfu about us going ftw. We are not..

is res resistance or Res of Meus Votum

i know ive messaged you, but i am a bit confused. if you have the mail pm me back in game. i want to see if im losing it or if this is an old topic.

Zaheen

BANNED
So you can't complain about it then do it, but you CAN do it, then complain about it?
He was just posting his opinion on it, and has said it's lame about 3 times already - far from complaining.

Even this round some members in dRAGE where pissed at being teamed on and called it nooby and lame. Then they did it themselves.
I was ready to give dRAGEQUIT some MASSIVE kudos for laying into the rank 1 ally and getting back into the round. But they kinda spoilt it by 2v1ing, IN MY OPINION, when it could of been far more glorious. If they had rose above it and beat em 1 v 1, god i would be licking their ass.
That's what I said to Res, just with a load of flames as they ignored all polite mails by myself asking them not to help/team with dRAGE to start with, as dRAGE not only went with Res but went with Bribemania too, and even wanted my alliance to go come along (so they bashed us out the next day). Quite intimidating if you ask me.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
...as dRAGE not only went with Res, they went with Bribemania too, and even wanted my alliance to go along with them

Please remember there was at the time a huge land and score gap, and we do keep up-to-date alliance standings screenies for referencing, and BM were never in the picture. They were offered, but we decided they couldn't give enough manpower for the cause.

And now they are being bashed out / teamed on and crying about it

There was no crying from the majority. We in fact went to the lengths of asking people NOT to post in the forums at all. Whining isn't something I advocate, when we can simply rebuild and be a threat again.
You can't hide from each other forever, Hero/Dill!

Zaheen

BANNED
Please remember there was at the time a huge land and score gap, and we do keep up-to-date alliance standings screenies for referencing, and BM were never in the picture. They were offered, but we decided they couldn't give enough manpower for the cause.
Oh I know they were much greater in size, but we were only 2-3 days into the round, you and Res combined were 50% bigger and you certainly didn't need 2 other alliances to help you. Anyway it was weeks ago now, we should put this to rest at some point. At different times of the round it's a different scenario, when you guys had the lead Dax you had ~4-500M LET, when they were in the lead they had 10-30M Gardeners each, hardly threatening especially when nobody had any LET.

There was no crying from the majority. We in fact went to the lengths of asking people NOT to post in the forums at all. Whining isn't something I advocate, when we can simply rebuild and be a threat again.
You can't hide from each other forever, Hero/Dill!
You know what I meant, I didn't actually mean tears were coming out of your eyes, but half of you seemed pretty beat down about it, and I thought it was funny.

You're a little too small now to be making threats like that - I am liking the humour ;)

CFalcon

Official Helper
And now they are being bashed out / teamed on and crying about it, I think that's the point Twigley is trying to make, it doesn't make him a hypocrite unless you've misunderstood what he said, he also said what he did in the past was lame ^ ^

Funny how he made that post two weeks ago.

He must have forseen RQ getting double teamed. That's why he made lots of posts in the other thread about powerblocks, the round being over, and RQ having used Res to an easy victory.

He couldn't possibly have been referring to something other than how RQ are awful.

Zaheen

BANNED
I didn't look at the date/time, just trying to sort out any misunderstandings.

CFalcon what are you getting at here? I am intrigued.