Insomn's 60 Man P-World

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Private Sent by: ************* [****] Thu 20th May, 2010. 10:03:52 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Tiberium is all out for some easy land!

this is a PW play together with your allies not with everyone else, and it would be nice fight against each other and not fight cuz 1 person mails an ally to attack another ally cuz there all out, STFU and play the game ur self.

tut tut, COME GET OUR LAND!

btw, I agreed Godsend, it's 10 man teams. Attacking in coordination with other allies is spoiling the point somewhat...

oh, PM me if you want to bash Twigley!

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Tiberium is godly!

Btw since RQ have disbanded, maybe we could draft in a new alliance? otherwise this is just one alliance being knocked out every night.

Godsend9701

Harvester
OMG A.S.S (Twigs ally) and Karma (iamsmarts ally) working together, whats the matter guys, cant kill one ally urself? got to kill things by working with another ally?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Say what?
I havnt spoke to a single member of Iamsmarts alliance.
Wtf you on?

Godsend9701

Harvester
im not saying the leaders personaly, but members of both of your allies have its a shame that each allie cant work with there own members but have to get other people from another ally to join them

Godsend9701

Harvester
i dont know let me see, u retail for each other, u join together on attacks its just a major coincidence dont u think? i would say it happens almost 90% of the time

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
so your proof is a generalization that's probably happened once or twice (psychological studies prove that humans tend to generalize) as a coincidence (note, there are 3 alliances you can attack, and 30 people total. and its **** impossible to land anywhere. could just be a coincidence?)?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
lol, as far as I know (and I should) no one in A.S.S. has planned anything with any other alliance in the PW. The attacking at the same time happens, its happened to us too. It sucks, but you gotta learn to deal. Minimize losses and move on.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
ofc it's bollocks. Godsend should know better than to spout stuff like that. With such a stalemate, as soon as an ally gets incoming, other people join in.

It ain't rocket science, and if it is, it's rocket science that occurs every round.

cb1202

Head Gardener
lol. I asked for help one time cause we had incoming all night from Tantra, then that morning we were waved by Karma and then followed by a mass from Tiberium. I know you werent working together, but I was just tired. We have had no other communication with any alliance. The only time we even plan anything is when incoming shows up.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Such rules for a PW shouldn't really of been implemented in a 3wk world. It'll be all over before the second week even begins!

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
So.

The p world is moving a little slowly.

Maybe I should have looked at the setting a bit closer before I launched it :(

so this is what Im suggesting ( with a little insight from deathsythe )

The 'round' will finish this Monday instead of next. Then a havock period of 1 week will start.

Settings will be as follows.

75% bounty and insurance
25 trill starting cash :eek:
open tech tree? With a limmit? Let me know your thoughts on this one.
Ar and alliances will be dissabled.
P naps will be permitted

this is just a thought and any feed back will be values highly.

Thanks,

Insomn.

Godsend9701

Harvester
ur right about it going slowly, having a havoc period doesnt sound to bad to me.

having 75% bounty and insurance is alittle high, insurance should be 75% bounty lower

open tech would be too crazy for a PW

keep it allied

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
but in havoc, cant you attack/defend whoever you want? not the same target though as you can still only have one mob approaching that target

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I don't mind, but I'd need to sign up again, and the problem with that is I signed up again to get another name and change route. So blah. ;l