Insomn's 60 Man P-World

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Iamsmart - we never attacked you because we saw you as the biggest threat and wanted a 1v1 all-out-war against ye. We had to kill TR and Tantra first though. Tr is the only one we got to legitimately destroy(not just us, the whole PW) Tantra - we worked on for a while, but they deleted after we landed once :( And then you attack us once, and delete before we get a proper retal in. No fun! I wish yall would have stayed active and gave us a fight.. Would have made the weekend a fun one.

bluehen55

Harvester
A slightly disappointing end, but was definitely a fun PW, a great distraction during finals and fun to see some old faces come back for it. Cheers Insomn :)

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Ok so the world has been won far to quickly and there is still 9 days left, I'm gonna give the password out on here shortly to get it full again, so do we want a world 1 mimic or just a crazy lots a money lots o land smallest dev times solo battle?

Angela

Harvester
just like to say Tantra didn't just delete after a small inc. our morale was pretty low due to inactivity. Apparently it was supposed to be a wtfhardc0re active PW.

I came online to find about 6 of our members had left including our leader. saw no point in staying and deleted.

You was in tantra? ..if i didn't know he was in tantra it shows how good his activity alone was :p

And the 6 who delete was the active ones we took a vote and went with the majority

Angela

Harvester
Iamsmart - we never attacked you because we saw you as the biggest threat and wanted a 1v1 all-out-war against ye. We had to kill TR and Tantra first though. Tr is the only one we got to legitimately destroy(not just us, the whole PW) Tantra - we worked on for a while, but they deleted after we landed once :( And then you attack us once, and delete before we get a proper retal in. No fun! I wish yall would have stayed active and gave us a fight.. Would have made the weekend a fun one.

Up until all 6 of us hit delete tantra never lost land what happened after that who knows

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Neither did Karma.

And Alvenstein/Hiuey was in TR, dunno what he's smoking.

Illumination

Head Gardener
Joe, it was a WONDERFUL private world. I had more fun in it that I can remember having in bush for years...but we had some pretty cool people:)

Thanks for the fun and here's a big hug to boot! *hug*

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Up until all 6 of us hit delete tantra never lost land what happened after that who knows

i don't know how long it took for your account to delete, but we landed on 1 person, then were well on our way back for another attack when yall started disappearing.. :(

Walking_Death

Harvester
lol the PW fell apart because no one at the top wanted to attack each other imo. Then they ran out of people to pick on so they bailed.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
There were attacks between alliances happening often. How do you think tantra lost so much score?

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Sorry about the delay, dentist tried pulling my wisdom tooth out and failed, it's infected and got into my blood stream. Ill as ken.

The password for the world is Waawaa

I'll be reseting it soon and announcing the details.

First come first serve, I won't be playing but you can get me on here if you have any enquiries as I am not playing world 1 this round either.