Insomn's 60 Man P-World

Howl

Digger
Personally i think Havoc is lame - that is a personal taste thing not an insult to those who enjoy it. So i will not be rejoining the world once it is reset. So i thank Insom for hosting what i found to be delightful few days of Bush.

~ Howl

P.S.
Have you thought of removing the recall button on attacks? I've noticed that most players recall 9 in 10 attacks when they spy defence on there targets. When you are down to 30 active players that makes a dull time.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
tbh i think most people would be to scared to attack if there was no recalls. or they would mass one id at a time. but probably get retalled. its not like you would fake very often if you cant recall your flak and it dies. could make it even more stale!!!

i wouldnt mind a restart to fill the world back up with targets. though would like to see one clear winner in the aliiances that remain.

so for me just my personal opinion/preference, not so much a havoc. more a restart with a few tweaks.

i like the idea of massive bounties. and maybe some function of being able to multi tree. so you could have some more tactics.

i like the open tech tree concept something like being able to have 10-12 techs or similar. so the player can decide do they want to tech half of two routes. or one whole route with seedthiefs, plant thiefs, laundereds etc and have very hard to stop layered flak for easy land grabs. or go one full route then throw in a reasonable flak stopper or two like guru or sd's.

but im not sure id like a fully open tech system where the player can have what ever they like as that would be like whats the point of allies if that were possible.

slo time constraints i was thinking even quicker devs, with maybe more start cash or more land for ease of deving

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Well I don't want any one to quit the world, I just want it back up and running smoothly :)

I just want people to have fun so so far from what you have said,

alliances are to stay, more land to start with, more cash to start with, more insurance but less bounty?

Tech trees to stay locked.

I just want people to have fun and in my personal experiance I'm pretty bored, but others may not be, any further feed back would be great

CFalcon

Official Helper
5 man alliances, with all other settings staying pretty much the same, would make things alot more fluid.

Angela

Harvester
I also wont play havoc it isnt something ive ever played i see no fun in it but for everyone who does enjoy :D thanks insom for hosting this world :D X

Illumination

Head Gardener
I have had a pretty good time in the pw so far. I think a lot of that is just reconnecting with old friends and meeting a few new:) Its always what this game has been about! I think I miss 3 am calls or something:p

Its been a great PW- Its just too bad that land is so hard to steal- sort of causing a deadlock. I agree with Capt, 5 man alliances would have created more wars. It would have caused insane activity though...even with 10 people, we go nuts! It was fun to see the first 3 alliances going down (sorry...)...I just want more:p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I want to find a clear winner before we do anything to this world.. Its pretty close between the 3 remaining allies, with no huge differences between the 3.

bluehen55

Harvester
I've really been enjoying the PW so far too and would like to get a winner out of it. I really wouldn't have much interest in a havoc type world either.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Okay, I can deal with that, but I really did enjoy the original world; Just a bit long, perhaps.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Scrap any changes, it might be hard work getting land but it's worth it when you do :p

To much negative feed back, the round will go on as it is :)

Astralx2

Digger
do you still need more members?
please count me in.

Edit: haha, just saw that it started 2 weeks ago. please ignore this post ^_^

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i can understand tap deleting with mass inc from 4 alliacne and even rage quit with 3 alliance but when tantra deleted i was a bit suprised, i mean only one or two players were killed they had equal land and could have probably recovered reasonably well
then when karma quit after one half assed retal. after nearly being the complete opposit with there nicely planned havoc attack :( shame they onl stayed on one target and got 400 acers.

but wow i guess its over now. insomn restart it for monday a 1 week PW with crazy settings is in order. ultra quick dev time. PLEASE!

i liked the 5man alliancdes idea lol too small to actually be effective just a madd FFA of 5!

cant believe only 27 remain in a 60man PW for fun. congrats to tap for sticking in thier and respect for that. shame no one stayed around to give you the fun of small range battles.

TY insomn was good. look forward to a restart

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
For the record (I'm not posting this for any other reason than so you know why we deleted)

We were inactive. The entire round. We bought land...and stole occasionally when an alliance died. We had like 8 hours a day where I was the only person online. And another 4 where maybe 1-2 others were refreshing.

Why nobody attacked us since day 1-2 I have no idea, but we have like 3+ people who aren't going to be online again the rest of the world, and most of us weren't willing/weren't able to be contactable (that goes for the entire round..). We didn't think we were going to win, and we didn't want to put in the effort to try to. We didn't delete because of a tiny retal :p

Good job A.S.S. though! (I'm not trying to take away from your win, just explaining)

Alvestein

Garden Designer
just like to say Tantra didn't just delete after a small inc. our morale was pretty low due to inactivity. Apparently it was supposed to be a wtfhardc0re active PW.

I came online to find about 6 of our members had left including our leader. saw no point in staying and deleted.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Tbh A.S.S had 1/2 online most times, sometimes 5 at the peak and sometimes 0.
But we kinda had me and insom 24/7 contactable poms.

Anyway GG, i was pretty inactive at attacking and just defended the alliance but i definately enjoyed the company of the other 9 members i played with.

Cheers insom.

(Also ima try convince insom to start a pw on friday that mimics world 1 settings as a warm up for everyone.)