Dota 2

edd

Tree Surgeon
half_of_ed is me.

anybody playing dota feel free to add me. I'm starting to get into the tactics of skilling/the early game and it makes me realise how little i knew beforehand.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
imah dl dota tomorrow. Played a lot of LoL so hopefully I won't suck too bad for too long. Will add you guys when I'm not trash so you don't have to play with a nub :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
**** man i just killed a middle tower in like 5 minutes nothing can stop me im a monster

last hitting is hard though wtf.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
oh man that match really annoyed me. The pudge just rotated bot so quickly and rinsed us :/

You should watch our team matchmaking games MattM, the playstyle is very different to AP games.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
oh and all their heroes countered our initiator clockwerk. Clock cogs into Jakiro ult is just not fun for anyone.

Souls

Official Helper
All of THD's cast points are longer than the time between ministuns on clock, that should have been a non-issue :p

Alvestein

Garden Designer
No-dachi hits the nail on the head :p there was also a pudge (hook anyone out), a spirit breaker and like two other people you wouldnt really want to hook either.

Yang

Harvester
Just removed Dota 2 from my computer a week ago...literally destroyed my life last 2 years :p, feel free from the shackles now

Alvestein

Garden Designer
The changes are so bat **** crazy. good bat **** crazy but crazy nonetheless.