Christmas break removal Gripe/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmongo

Harvester
This thread is now locked. There is already a petition in place HERE where you can also debate this issue.

----

Ok so im being attacked and its christmas.... and in all my past 10 years or whatever in Bushtarion Christmas has been full of random turkeys and christmas crackers and general time off... yet im being attacked at

Time: 01:29:47 GMTGreen Beret of HMRMC [****] Tick: 01:30:00 GMT
Funds: £2,307,181,124Score: 1,737,652,953 [***] Thu 22nd May, year 5. Noon

Spring
Show Help
Vote for Bushtarion:
Messages From Admin:
Alliance Overview Message:
Incoming:
18,508,307 staff here from Maximus Decimus Meridius [****]. Attacking for 2 ticks.
Total: 18,508,307 incoming hostile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Apparently last year the traditional ceasefire didn't happen so I don't know why but it blows. :(

mrmongo

Harvester
I will add that my attacker recalled from me when I spoke to him about my confusion... I ha sent all my troops to defend against a tiny mob he sent to an ally waiting for my 59million reindeers to throw snowballs at his 1 mill turkeys.. So the gent was a true gent in the spirit of Christmas! So good on you!

Yochoko

Head Gardener
So, no more Dove of Peace award. :O Although i already got that one (luckily the year before Azzer stopped caring about Christmas Peace Time), i wanted to have it again this year too as i wasn't playing last year at this period. Shameeee. :(

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
I've had some hilarious yet ridiculously insulting messages from some people, more so in RSF because I attacked them today.

People need to stop getting over insultive and defensive and grow up

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I've had some hilarious yet ridiculously insulting messages from some people, more so in RSF because I attacked them today.

Post 'em. Also, insultive is definitely not a real word.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Post 'em. Also, insultive is definitely not a real word.

I got an amusing message from Frijj implying that I was responsible for killing the game after sending one attack out to keep RSF occupied so they would not be busy trying to mass rape my alliance. Hilarious indeed Hamilton.

Like I, personally, have the impact, power, sophistication and MAD LEET SKILLZ to ruin the game all by myself. Hilarious. RSF is a far worse contributing factor to this game than me.

Frijj here's some advice:

Live a little, learn a lot, say nothing.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
and i have a dozen or more messages from alcibiades talking smeg about stuff all. woop de do basil

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And I haz a million messages from myself because I'm cool like that.

12575910.jpg

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
So, no more Dove of Peace award. :O Although i already got that one (luckily the year before Azzer stopped caring about Christmas Peace Time), i wanted to have it again this year too as i wasn't playing last year at this period. Shameeee. :(

it has nothing to do with azzer not caring.

it had to do with whiny little sissys who apart from having no life, also dont have friends or family to spend christmas with..

makes me sad :(

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

it had to do with whiny little sissys who apart from having no life, also dont have friends or family to spend christmas with..

Seriously? :shock:

Yochoko

Head Gardener

i thinkkkkkk, anyone can have a little time to check anything on internet whether Christmas or not Christmas (especially Christmas Peace Time lasts for 24 hours). Sending a little defense mob to your ally mates or pnaps on Christmas day doesn't mean those people got no life. Quit calling people no-lifers so quickly. I find it as rude as people taking out the "Because of people like you, this game is dying" card at anyone's face when the opportunity is present. (Also, people around the world are not ALL celebrating Christmas! So, i'd probably understand there's no more Christmas Peace Time because of this very reason better than someone's forgetting or caring, i guess! :p And for the same reason, i think some people just got a normal day on the 25th and can play bush as usual too!)

Last edited:

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
i thinkkkkkk, anyone can have a little time to check anything on internet whether Christmas or not Christmas (especially Christmas Peace Time lasts for 24 hours). Sending a little defense mob to your ally mates or pnaps on Christmas day doesn't mean those people got no life. Quit calling people no-lifers so quickly. I find it as rude as people taking out the "Because of people like you, this game is dying" card at anyone's face when the opportunity is present. (Also, people around the world are not ALL celebrating Christmas! So, i'd probably understand there's no more Christmas Peace Time because of this very reason better than someone's forgetting or caring, i guess! :p And for the same reason, i think some people just got a normal day on the 25th and can play bush as usual too!)[/QUOTE]

Amen - I had a normal work day here in China.. great thing was my daughter is young enough to not realize that we made Christmas Day on the 26th for her :p --

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon

You remind me of Frijj. Or you just copied and pasted his message to everyone who attacked RSF on Christmas Day. It's sad.

What people need to understand is that not everyone lives the same lifestyle. I thought, Mum's preparing the Christmas lunch, takes a good couple hours, so WHY NOT.

Private Sent by: Frijj Sun 25th Dec, 2011. 20:41:44 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Guess you don't have family or friends. Can understand why. You seem a bit of a c**t, because only a c**t would attack on Christmas.

Private Sent by: Frijj Sun 25th Dec, 2011. 20:52:13 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re:
Yeah sure "an hour free", family issues yeah? Maybe abandoned at birth? Parents look at you and say "He looks like a c**t, leave him".

The last one was the woeful one.
Christmas can the be the ideal time to attack your enemy, likely to be offline, but yet I get called a **** for being online when hundreds of others are too....logic?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
for being online when hundreds of others are too....logic?
When have their been hundreds online at the same time besides round start?
logic...

Playing on Christmas day shows you have nothing better to do, should be spending time with family around the tv/dinner table, not on a laptop/desktop or even on your phone playing silly games.

I've barely been online for the past few days, because yeah, spending time with family is way more important than any game or anything else can possibly be.

And tbh, the time away has been great, forgetting the game, and all that goes with it is refreshing :p

And Hamilton, you're in the rank 1 ally, you have no enemies that require you to use shitstorms of christmas day attacks to get your land, you can use overwhelming force anytime of day any day of the year to do that anyway, so stfu about the tactical advantage :p

Yochoko

Head Gardener
I'm sure there were millions of people who checked facebook and twitter (or any sns) on Christmas day. I really don't see the "sad" part in checking an online game for a bit and wanting to play while waiting for the feast, people gathering, etc. I mean, why should anyone be judged for spending their day the way they want/like/can just because they don't spend the way you do (even by omitting the cultural and/or religious factors)? :X

Angela

Harvester
Frijj in this case was a ass, to assume that just because you are on a game during christmas day doesnt mean you have no family or no life or have family issues.

I spent time online and i have a loving family, no life well thats debatable, and you find me a family that doesnt have some kind of issues, but none of these factored into why i could check in now and then.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
This is stupid. Even if someone has no family/life/whatever, who the f*ck is anyone to diss them?

Status
Not open for further replies.