Black Ops II

timtadams

Landscape Designer
prestigued again and used smg for first time, since I've done camos for most of other classes.

mp7. complete domination. now I know why so many people use subs. so easy to use. move fast. aim really quick. the clip is even big enough to get 3-4 kills before reloading. and with foregrip you can kill at long range. even while doing no attachments and perks challenge at same time it was easy to smash it up. such a noob friendly weapon.

moved on to LSAT (3rd lmg) when I unlocked out. again I can pretty well dominate any match, even with a shitty team. got a few frenzy kills yesterday while playing tdm. awesome gun. with silencer it's still awesome. I don't know why so few people use lmg.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
prestigued again and used smg for first time, since I've done camos for most of other classes.

mp7. complete domination. now I know why so many people use subs. so easy to use. move fast. aim really quick. the clip is even big enough to get 3-4 kills before reloading. and with foregrip you can kill at long range. even while doing no attachments and perks challenge at same time it was easy to smash it up. such a noob friendly weapon.

moved on to LSAT (3rd lmg) when I unlocked out. again I can pretty well dominate any match, even with a shitty team. got a few frenzy kills yesterday while playing tdm. awesome gun. with silencer it's still awesome. I don't know why so few people use lmg.

Hate using smgs but am forced to on some game mode, hq, and capture flag, and even hard point...as its all cqc, and smgs although less accurate have mage dps if all the bullets hit. Theyve been nerfed like 2 or 3 times now and still i feel they are a bit ott.

but i dont enjoy it as much not a challenge just a run and gun. Can never get consistent play myself, so i always use assault rifles/snipers. The best lmg was on cod4 the m60e4 got that ***** in gold. Two bullets =kill or one in the head. easy headshots. Anyway since then nothing has been as cool. But i do like the lsat i picked up someone elses and had a nice spree on it. Agoc, forgeip, silencer...pretty epic. But its not so good on the game modes i described above the need to move and relocate, be quick and do damage. It always seems to lose in a 1v1 vs most smgs.

And isnt exactly fast to aim in. Infact having to play those game types to get to play the nuketown map almost isnt worth it to me. I enjoy 1 in 3 games, and get good scores every other game or not at all

But i plan to give it another bash in regular tdm. Or a hardcore tdm, where tactics and location matter more than rate of fire and dps of the gun. I guess im not playing the other games right i know if i dont want to use an smg i should sit far outside side these capture points cutting down people in crossfire. But then no one bothers to get the objectives if i dont. Need to play in a clan or something to get the most out of those game types, working together, random players are fools

Last edited:

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Just got a 70-17 on kill confirmed, and got 13 sentry turrets in the process. Hilarious game.

I beasted it with you, 40-5, not my best game but still rather good considering it was running and gunning not camping like the other nubs were. Shame you got kicked for team killing again! :p

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

Hate using smgs but am forced to on some game mode, hq, and capture flag, and even hard point...as its all cqc, and smgs although less accurate have mage dps if all the bullets hit. Theyve been nerfed like 2 or 3 times now and still i feel they are a bit ott.

but i dont enjoy it as much not a challenge just a run and gun. Can never get consistent play myself, so i always use assault rifles/snipers. The best lmg was on cod4 the m60e4 got that ***** in gold. Two bullets =kill or one in the head. easy headshots. Anyway since then nothing has been as cool. But i do like the lsat i picked up someone elses and had a nice spree on it. Agoc, forgeip, silencer...pretty epic. But its not so good on the game modes i described above the need to move and relocate, be quick and do damage. It always seems to lose in a 1v1 vs most smgs.

And isnt exactly fast to aim in. Infact having to play those game types to get to play the nuketown map almost isnt worth it to me. I enjoy 1 in 3 games, and get good scores every other game or not at all

But i plan to give it another bash in regular tdm. Or a hardcore tdm, where tactics and location matter more than rate of fire and dps of the gun. I guess im not playing the other games right i know if i dont want to use an smg i should sit far outside side these capture points cutting down people in crossfire. But then no one bothers to get the objectives if i dont. Need to play in a clan or something to get the most out of those game types, working together, random players are fools

Core is awful on any game mode in fairness, I can't stand it, it's all about HC KC or HC SnD IMO.

timtadams

Landscape Designer

yeah, the m60 was also in mw2 and was a beast. One of my favourite.

Just got gold for M8. Worst, gun, ever. Well maybe not, but I hated it. Only gun so far that I didn't enjoy using. It's a four round burst, but if you don't land every shot above the waist, you won't kill. But you can fire bursts in quick succession. For comparison, 2 shots with an SMR will usually kill, and you can get those shots off a lot quicker. So m8 is pointless imo, unless you are consistently super accurate. Although, full auto with grip and silencer does fairly well. (Need silencer plus grip to make recoil bearable)

And I agree smgs are a bit over powered. I almost never use smgs, then I start using PDW because I prestiged and nearly all my other guns are gold. And bam, domination. In all 6 prestiges I only ever got 3 ruthless medals (15 kills without dying). Using silenced PDW I got ruthless 2 games in a row.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
My resolve crumbled this afternoon and I went out and bought it. It doesn't seem too bad so far, although it feels somehow more like Battlefield than CoD.

I'm not sure about the whole wildcard thing. It seems like a step too far.

edd

Tree Surgeon
With wildcards and the ability to take off guns you can make some good tomahawk/ballistic knife classes, something i enjoyed very much on black ops 1, and just the other day i was running around with no primary or secondary weapon, 2 flashbangs, 2 concussions and some perks :)

I hardly play anything but Cod and i don't really know anything about gaming but i quite enjoyed it before coming back to uni (though i preferred the maps on the first black ops).

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
BO1 easily holds my favourite modern call of duty title.

That being said, I'm still looking at forming a solid clan from the Bushtarion community.

I'm gold league, and in clan matches I usually run the role of flanker/runner.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I did not care for the first Black OPs, but I didn't play it at all to the level to which others played it. Modern Warfare was the game I played the most, and I found every game since then has been more cluttered.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
BO1 easily holds my favourite modern call of duty title.

That being said, I'm still looking at forming a solid clan from the Bushtarion community.

I'm gold league, and in clan matches I usually run the role of flanker/runner.

Do we not already have a league clan? Me, you, monk3y and someone else, I forget who, might be Leeroy..

Only other two I have from Bush is Martin and Toby iirc, not sure if they'd be up for anything too serious like leagues tho.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Not really interested in playing in any kind of serious way. I like having people to play online with but clans and leagues aren't why I play.

So far I've mainly been playing sticks and stones. Its more fun than any other game mode.