Recent content by Turnip2k

1. T

Fixing Fanatic Route

I have been playing the fanatic route this round - several issues with it that need resolving in my opinion. If anyone else has played the route, suggestions very much welcome! Problems: 1) The route dies too easily. For a last tick route, where you are invariably going to get shot at in...
  2. T

Ally HQ Units

Jesus CHRIST are they overpriced. The officers and privates seem to made hard to kill, but don't have any offensive power at all for their cost. Even then, they still die quite easily and don't provide any flakking for other units due to low numbers available. HQ Private LET Kills [close]...
  3. T

Testing this rounds changes

Been reading alot of complaints from both sides on this one - and the same damn arguement is springing up in nearly every thread. Lets have this discussion here and try to keep it here... The testing was too rushed tbh. I took part in it for a couple of nights, but the changes were far too...
  4. T

The Ashes

AUSSIES GOING DOWWWWWWWWWN Seriously though - anyone been watching? Yesterday was phenomenal, today is going to be a nail biter!
  5. T

The Comma of Angst

Staff [xxx total] Gardener [xxx] Harvester [xxx] Hippy [xxx] Yob [xxx] Wheelbarrower [xxx] , Notice the comma at the bottom right. Only just started to notice this, but its quite annoying! Stupid gripe really, but meh, befitting of someone like me
  6. T

Slight addition to mob notes

Just a small niggle - when you get incomings, you may want to add a note for each player in your ally which gets an incoming, not just on the attacking / defending mobs. That way you can put general stuff like 'LAST TICK' or 'RECALL EOT' for the player (which applies for ALL defensive mobs) and...
  7. T

Flakking?

Has anyone else thought about how effective flakking actually is in lethal fights? It crossed my mind that this may not be as simple as I initally thought it would behave - and it turns out to be pretty nice. If anyone else has done this sort of thing, gimme a shout - I would like a chat...
  8. T

Nanobots

Wondered if anyone else has been playing with these guys? It may just be that I am a horrendous player - but I'm finding that they are woefully bad. Played with them for a bit this round, thought I will give the new unit a try out...any ally players using these? Would be nice to get an ally...
  9. T

[Taken] Ally / Pnaps Needed

Looking for Pnaps or an alliance that doesn't mind someone with about 5 hours a week activity level. Been away for quite a while, and don't care about alliance rank (second page allies are perfectly fine) or going for a win (or dieing). Just need people to attack with when I can get online...
  10. T

Finals

Good luck to anyone who is heading into their final exams for Uni (or any exams for that matter). I am going to be getting so drunk in 1 months time its not even funny.
  11. T

Change to Arsonist

I know arsonists have been complained about alot before due to their uselessness...but here is my attempt at a alternative. How about change the arsonist into a unit that can efficently steal peoples seeds, plants and cash at the same time on the close tick. Obviously this is going to have to...
  12. T

Scrap Bots / Gargantua Rework

Is anyone else out there using scrap bots this round? There are a few things that have become apparent recently to me: 1) The damage bonus some units get against gargantua should be removed totally. These things are stupidly tricky and expensive to bribe - the last thing that is warranted is...