The Ashes

Turnip2k

Harvester
AUSSIES GOING DOWWWWWWWWWN

Seriously though - anyone been watching? Yesterday was phenomenal, today is going to be a nail biter!

Davs

Garden Designer
<3
Although Strauss was an idiot to go out just before lunch lol

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Strauss has been immense this series. That 75 stopped us from losing the game.

The pitch is looking quite good, not the mess everyone seemed to report. I can see the Aussies giving this chase a fair go. I think on balance they have been the better team this series. Well, at least more consistent. England have produced more flashes of brilliance though, which may be the telling factor.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
2 days for 465 runs, that is easily attainable, just go get a better pitch, and if u dont get wickets early day 4, it'll be tight

Davs

Garden Designer
Strauss has been immense this series. That 75 stopped us from losing the game.

The pitch is looking quite good, not the mess everyone seemed to report. I can see the Aussies giving this chase a fair go. I think on balance they have been the better team this series. Well, at least more consistent. England have produced more flashes of brilliance though, which may be the telling factor.

Yeh Strauss has been amazing - but the end of his last innings was just silly :p
On a related note - Trott = teh sex <3

benn

Digger
ashes

ashes

AUSSIES GOING DOWWWWWWWWWN

Seriously though - anyone been watching? Yesterday was phenomenal, today is going to be a nail biter!

yhh watching it now 6 wickets and its ares cheers easy!!!wat a day yesterday lyk u sed!!!england bagged it realli.

Davs

Garden Designer
You know he just got careless and made a mistake :p
you could see it on his face afterwards