Recent content by Shyslywolf

1. S

Tired of cheaters...

So I left the game a couple years ago and have been back for 3 rounds now. unfortunately the game seems to have gone down hill even more. We have lost even more of the player base and I have a few ideas as to why. Since coming back I have noticed a number of things. I have played solo for...
  2. S

Bounty...

So I have not been playing for a couple years, and decided to jump in and play a round or two. It has been a lot of fun, but I realized that the game still has it's problems. take for instance, alliance vs solo you really almost need two different games going... one for solo players and one...
  3. S

GL to all

Hi Everyone, I have really enjoyed playing with & against you all over the last few years. I am finally calling it quits... The time commitment required to have any decent army in the game has finally taken it's toll and alliance play is really not an option as i am not on enough to give the...
  4. S

Future Game Enhancements

Ok, once again i have an idea on how i think that we could better the game. It is my oppinion so i am sure that some others will have an equally strong opposing view. Here is the thought... I am not sure how much programming it would take, but i think that it would greatly enhance the game...
  5. S

New briber route ability (Rough idea)`

Ok so i had an idea and i thought i might throw it our there and see if anyone else liked it as well... I have played many routes over the last few years and my favorite's have always been the briber routes. The most frustrating part about the briber routes to me is when someone comes along...
  6. S

Recruiting new Blood for Bushtarion

Azzer, Is there a way that you could put together some sort of link or Advertisement that we could add to our Myspace & Facebook Accounts? I know that a lot if not most of the people that play bush probably have an account with one of the 2... just a thought for some extra New blood for the...
  7. S

Game cash

I am just curious what happened to the game cash this morning. It said that the max i could buy this morning was 305 bil for 11 credits so i purchased the credits and was sitting on them till i finished my tech. Now it is only offering 165 bil for 8 credits. I spent 10 credits yesterday. is...