GL to all

Shyslywolf

Weeder
Hi Everyone,

I have really enjoyed playing with & against you all over the last few years. I am finally calling it quits... The time commitment required to have any decent army in the game has finally taken it's toll and alliance play is really not an option as i am not on enough to give the support needed to my alliance mates. It seems even as a solo player, I cannot log on with out being zero'ed again which makes the game kind of pointless for me. I have found lately that i am doing more farming than fighting... thus if i wanted a farming game, I would go play farmville, But i want a war game.

I have played with a good portion of you over the years, and I have probably been partnered or allied with most of you at one time or another as well. I have no hard feelings, and a bunch of great memories and friendships. here are the names that you may remember me by:

ID History:
W1, R36 Let_me_introduce_u2_mylittle_friend [8908] Solo
W1, R35 Bumblez [8595] 4,487 3,063 Solo
W1, R33 badoinkdoink [4489] 6,000 6,000 Solo
W1, R32 Armor Bashing Battalion [3232] 5,392 1,678 Solo
W1, R31 Stealth Justice [7479] 9,529 8,102 Solo
W1, R30 Weeble Wobble @_@ [9940] 5,016 3,955 ThermodynamicLamp
W1, R29 Box of Suprises [7074] 6,504 4,872 Street_Fighter
W1, R28 Eat one of my smelly socks [7053] 5,019 4,297 P-Solo
W1, R27 ***** to the giver of the almighty dollar [2163] 6,837 4,816 Treadstone
W1, R26 I Stole a Piece of Azzers Jeep [4465] 6,654 6,654 P-Solo
W1, R25 Kindly_Set of f_Biomech_Warriors [3569] 12,559 12,559 P-Solo
W1, R24 I_Stole_the_Rest of Azzers_Jeep [2764] 9,446 7,769 Solo
W1, R23 A-brutal-death of ten-comes-to-you [861] 7,100 6,038 P-Solo
W1, R22 I_Stole_a_Piece of Azzers_Jeep [7517] 11,869 8,584 ATHF
W1, R21 Kindly_Set of f_BioMech_Warriors [7059] 8,105 8,105 P-Solo
W1, R20 Darkness of Night [6674] 5,714 3,959 P-Solo
W1, R19 I_Stole_a_Piece of Azzers_Jeep [4438] 5,413 3,141 Solo
W1, R18 Dreams of Your_Demise [296] 6,441 6,441
W1, R17 Continuum of time_and_space [131] 9,613 9,613
W1, R16 Darkness of Shadows [192] 6,263 5,607
W1, R15 ShadowStalker of TheShadows [1197] 2,856 985
Private World ID's:
W2: Azzer's World Begone Land Ho [1542] 3,087 2,850 Solo
W2: Azzer's World Oh Buggarz [4311] 3,346 3,346 Solo
W2: Azzer's World tournament [4485] 3,000 3,000 Solo
W4: Yeadon's Demolition Island Don't of fer me sex [7158] 547 459 Solo
W2: Official BH Tournament Empire of Chaos [3244] 3,441 1,336 Solo
W2: Hot Hamster Lovin No_More_Secrets of Victoria [6224] 5,822 1,736 BikiniBottom
W2 Mindnight of another_year [6393] 10,000 6,204
W4 Stealth_Troops of Finess [262] 8,803 4,772

Azzer, I have a couple parting thoughts that I would like to share with you on how I think that you may be able to improve the game for the next generation of bush player... I definately am not the best player in Bush... and I have never claimed to be. I have only been in a 1st place alliance one time and I was NOT in the top 50 that round. I have never had a first place finish and I am guessing that most of the players that play bush can say the same. That said, here are my thoughts...

1. Seeds & Cash... Find a way to make it so that people do not have to (or cannot) sit on seeds & /or cash the whole game acquiring wealth... Sitting on seeds & cash and building wealth does not make the game interactive. Frankly I think it kills the overall goal and is pretty boring. There are no little battles any more to keep people interested and active. It used to be that I would send out about 10 attacks a day and now i find myself as farmer joe trying to grow crops to get enough troops to send one...

2. Attacks... Find a way to allow people to keep troops without coming back to a zero'ed army every time they log on. Perhaps a good way would be to bring back the injured troops and do away with insurance. (yes even as a self declaired solo person, I would prefer this) when you made it so that the only troops that return are inn, it is great for allowing people to continue building up grain, but terrible for getting any sort of army back... the insurance is a joke. It takes forever to build up any sort of army and thus people are sitting on their thumbs waiting for enough troops to actually go on an attack again.

3. Solo play... The people who play in alliances will always ***** about the people playing as solo players and how unfair it is that they get an advantage, yet solo players are the first people that most alliances (not all) look for when finding someone to attack (trust me... I have played both sides and I did it too). They also outnumber alliance players about 2 or 3 to 1. I think that part of the reason there is so much turn over in the game is that you bend over backwards to make the loud vocal alliance members happy yet **** on the solo players. Frankly I am suprised that you still have any of us solo players left at all... I guess that is what bots are for right? If a player logs in every day and is zero'ed (once again). They will obviously be less active as they have nothing to work with and do not feel that they can win.

Remind me again when the last solo player won the game? I believe it was when the bunker guy was so built up... that was true genius and of course... and then the next round the alliance players took the idea and killed it with a bunker alliance... thus the creation of bunker busters so that that does not happen again...

4. Alliance play... you have a bunch of alliances that have a core group of people have been together for a lot of rounds if not years and they win, most if not every time. I am pretty sure that they will also be the ones that will vocally disagree with me about what I am about to say... If you really want to improve the game then find a way to mix up the alliances, make smaller alliances, or do something to mix it up... My thought is 7-10 man teams... may the best team win... when you have 20 people on an alliance, the only way you are going to get through is with one hella big army or catching all 20 people offline (good luck with that one)... with smaller teams, there is more strategy with everything you do from route selection to getting people in certain zones etc. You need to plan a lot more strategically as there are more teams that you have to fend off and more ways of getting hit. part of the fun of the game used to be negotiating the no hit agreements... then you had the people that said... I will not have any no hit agreements... it just made it a lot more fun.

I am sure that the folks that are in the top 6-7 alliances will disagree with me, but then again, they are also up top because they are in that nice big organized alliance. I don't blame them... if i was winning or at least in 2nd, 3rd or 4th, i would be pretty stoked about my organized alliance also.

Problem #2... The newer and smaller alliances get pummeled and broken down each round so badly that they end up disbanding and become solo players until they can recuperate as the government gives better defence than their crappy alliance does. Typically they will either stay solo the rest of the round or recuperate on the gov def then join another alliance (this even happened with the training alliance this round) From what I have seen, this usually happens a few times a round as the alliance members that do spend the time playing get frustrated with no defence from their less than active alliance and they find that the government will give better defence than the alliance does. I am not sure of the solution on this... just stating the problem.

ultimately... i think that until things change, that it is a waist of time as all i am doing is farming. It is kind of dissapointing that bush has come to this as I used to spend a lot of time on here, but it really has nothing to offer someone who can only be on line 1-2 hours a day. If you can solve that one, then i think you will probably keep a lot more people.

Azzer I have the upmost respect for you and the game and wish you the best of luck moving forward. Take Care - Alex K.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Bummer to see you go man. I do kind of agree with your solo play post. This game has definitely gotten too much into being an alliance game, and as a result has stagnated even more since it's always the same people playing in the same allies.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I don't agree with all your analysis, but can definately identify with half of it.

Gl in life