• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Recruiting new Blood for Bushtarion

Shyslywolf

Weeder
Azzer,

Is there a way that you could put together some sort of link or Advertisement that we could add to our Myspace & Facebook Accounts? I know that a lot if not most of the people that play bush probably have an account with one of the 2... just a thought for some extra New blood for the game.

Thanks

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
As far as I'm aware, an advertising campaign is being set up for the start of Round 31 (the first official public round of Age 5 - ie testing complete). A Bushtarion Facebook application was in the making last year but never got finished (although it's possible it'll be restarted after final Age 5 coding is complete).
I'll talk with Azzer about getting some mini-banners setup for MySpace though. Watch this space!