Game cash

Shyslywolf

Weeder
I am just curious what happened to the game cash this morning. It said that the max i could buy this morning was 305 bil for 11 credits so i purchased the credits and was sitting on them till i finished my tech. Now it is only offering 165 bil for 8 credits. I spent 10 credits yesterday. is this a glitch?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: Game cash

I expect 5 minute ticks are playing utter havoc with the GC system. Can't tell you exactly how tho :(

Shyslywolf

Weeder

Alcibiades said:
I expect 5 minute ticks are playing utter havoc with the GC system. Can't tell you exactly how tho :(

I supose so... i paid 10 credits yesterday for 122 bil cash and today it is all over the place... my hope is that if i wait long enough to spend them that it goes up to 500 bil or something haha

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Shyslywolf said:
Alcibiades said:

I supose so... i paid 10 credits yesterday for 122 bil cash and today it is all over the place... my hope is that if i wait long enough to spend them that it goes up to 500 bil or something haha

yeah i snapped up 165 bill for 8 creds... i was like 'holy jeez goin cheap!'

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Hopefully the amount will be settled to the correct new formulas in the next "weekly" (half-weekly) game cash reset. It was set artificially high at 11 credits worth earlier this morning, I manually edited it to the lower figure.

Game cash amounts "per credit" have also now been nearly doubled from previous rounds, so it's a lot "cheaper" to buy the same equivalent game cash just for this final round (back to normal prices in A5).

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

so game cash resets every 3.5 days now??

so at 7 days...then 10.5,14 etc?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

rooney said:
so annoying. gadfly and asmo got 305bil for 11 GC. i log on and find i can get 165bil for 8 :/

it's okay rooney. breathe deep you'll be okay.