Round 31 Awards Discussion

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Every or almost every top alliance at round end post "we were so easy to kill, if you just tryed". Hell i know it so well as i did it too :D So while from Martin's view it was fairly easy to get ReRR killed as i'm sure i might have seen the same way if i was on their side, i have to say from this side it looked like an impossible mission.
I told Twigs and in s2n channel to target you at late GMT hours many times so you giving them that advice it's not something new, i also pointed out if they would make an effort and get their players online for a hit earlyer than usual they can catch cb and Alci offline as it looked there is a window where they can get busted. So the plan was known .. it was just a pain to put it into practice and it's the reason i said several times if ReRR REALLY wanted to win they would have. The interest in resistance was so small that they would mainly send a couple mass hits a day around the same hours when all alliances are highly active (including ReRR) so you can't really demand any fancy organizing .. at best they could be arsed to send those 2-3 brute force attacks and wait for the All stay or All recall mirc hl.
In bush activity matters alot, and it's enough for a good defence. From my experience doing the attacks also require a big dose of determination and many times those who got more of this will win the war no matter if they start with the smaller army.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
next time garret, ill post, in before you need help to take us down, and IN BEFORE you say you didnt, you approached martin because you were struggling so how do they feel in your mouth? ;)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
next time garret, ill post, in before you need help to take us down, and IN BEFORE you say you didnt, you approached martin because you were struggling so how do they feel in your mouth? ;)

I've been drinking, so excuse the quality of my post, but I don't appreciate being used as an escape clause for you. Garrett asked me, I said no, and he sent anyway. I then joined, as I said to you in PM, if you want to label anyone nasty names then label me a coward for not wanting to hit you sooner.
I am always very upfront about what I do, or have done. I simply left on the bandwagon because I felt you targetted my alliance. I think I killed a few of your members and you were destined to go downhill from there on. Do not say Garrett couldn't do **** alone as I did not coordinate with him.

Regardless of my morals, I do not lie on forums and have not done so in many rounds. Up to whoever if they chose to believe me.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
i never said you did say yes, but garret approaching you, would have swung your descision to jump no the bandwagon has did him posting on the forums, he knew full well that publicising a war causing bandwagons, hence why whenever i war i never come here, because your victory isnt a worthy one, i know full well we couldnt handle pretty much 3 allis on us, 4 allis in the end. we went down and thats it, garret could not have took us down alone thats fact, and the more they keep boasting about apparently them WHOOPing our asses i have a giggle to myself :)

i dont blame you for jumping on the bandwagon, i probably would have given half the chance, evenm me and twigs were discussing this same thing when STN were attacking us, there was no way i could ask an alliance to stop attacking whilst me and another were warring, it jsut doesnt happen

GG see thee in battle, there's a week elft heh ;)

Tombi

Harvester
Cyrus us ReRR's were going to hit you at the end of summer when we could see if we could do it on our own or ask for help but Garrett jumped in there first and after we saw what shocking defense there was we brought our plans forward, Call it jumping on the bandwagon if you wish but out intentions were clear between us long before the attacks from any alliance started.

Tombi

Harvester
* Honourable Mention Alliance - I'm On A Boat (it took ReRR, Aili, and S2N to finish us off)

lol. next time I'll learn to post

'in before the consolation prize'

good stuff.
Haha that made me Laugh :)

Id like to say thanks to Martin for accepting me into ReRR, Usually i'd have no chance of playing with someone of his quality but he was nice enough to give me a chance and i thank you greatly for that :)

Kuda

Official Helper
Ok you had some good BH runs, i noticed them and wanted to give you a thumbs up for that, but no offense, i was only scared of them SO's as it was easyer for them to BH than it was for you and probably easyer than it was for me as i couldn't really attack any decent alliances :p

I wasn't just talking about me. Only a couple of people in the top 10 for BH are SO. There are just as many RPGs as there are SOs, so I don't think you're correct in saying it's easier for SOs. Personally I found bounty hunting very easy with RPGs.

A top 10 BH spot doesn't mean imo you're a 'real' BH-er. Kuda for example only made it so high because of the huge army and the battles at top level he fought. The bounty rank just came by itself, i don't think he aimed for it.
And the amount of rpg and SO's in top 10 is also irrelevant, it only shows those routes are good for attacking and the players did well with them. It wouldn't be all that impossible an extremist player to win BH.
Before i started attacking, Mateen had a huge BH lead over rank 2 but that also doesn't necesarily mean SO's was the best route to BH with. He was probably one of the few who played purely for BH. I only thought of Mateen, agit, you, Martin a bit and myself as the only that aimed for a top BH spot. Might be more but this is what i felt the need to keep an eye over :p

Correct m8, I didn't go for Bounty Hunting rank. Smashing robo's who had over 200m LETs with mass strikers gets you alot of bounty so like ya say it just came with the big attacks for me. I will admit I did go for 1 or 2 of them, especially killing goku each time he hit sleep. :)

Ram

Head Gardener
Bubbles and Ram Fist of all Ram, I’m insulted that you linked me with the bullshit attacks the resistance did you should know that’s not my preferred style at all.
Anyway the main point I would like to make here is that you seem to be Martins fan club through and through. You jumped through hoops for him and your opinions seem to be just regurgitated versions of his.

Well, I'd just like to say that is my honest opinion.
And I have not once 'jumped through hoops' or done something I wouldn't have done for another leader, and I'm sorry you feel this way.

Silence

Head Gardener
Bubbles and Ram Fist of all Ram, I’m insulted that you linked me with the bullshit attacks the resistance did you should know that’s not my preferred style at all.
Anyway the main point I would like to make here is that you seem to be Martins fan club through and through. You jumped through hoops for him and your opinions seem to be just regurgitated versions of his.

Well, I'd just like to say that is my honest opinion.
And I have not once 'jumped through hoops' or done something I wouldn't have done for another leader, and I'm sorry you feel this way.

'Friends, our alliance full of special internet friends YEAH' Suuuuurrrrrrrrreeee I think someone just liked the feeling of a high rank therefore motivating your arse kissing :D

I wish I was as cool as Martin and had a retarded fan club following me around heh. (FYI Im being sarcastic, and yes this is also a sarcastic joke at you being retarded)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Far too many mentions this round, however the most notable one I'd like to make it to Second To None.

At present they have over 1 million land.
This has only been done once before in Bushtarion history, and that was by Antipodean in Round 10, but with 30 players!

Congrats on the achievement guys! :)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Far too many mentions this round, however the most notable one I'd like to make it to Second To None.

At present they have over 1 million land.
This has only been done once before in Bushtarion history, and that was by Antipodean in Round 10, but with 30 players!

Congrats on the achievement guys! :)

I'm not 100% about this but the AppleCore and Core alliances had over 1m aswell, BUT im not sure if they was the same alliance. I do know they started as 1 being.

/Name/ /Members/ /Size/ /Score/ /Avg. Score/
/Core/ /8/ /660,918/ /924,347,428,370/ /115,543,428,546/
/AppleCore/ /6/ /375,041/ /872,268,830,603/ /145,378,138,433/

Garrett

Landscape Designer
yes both of them together is over 1m acres together. so how is that relevant to 1 alliance having 1m land?

TaO

Tree Surgeon
BUT im not sure if they was the same alliance. I do know they started as 1 being.

i think they was "napped" as in total of 1 alliance

Silence

Head Gardener
BUT im not sure if they was the same alliance. I do know they started as 1 being.

*Were not was

Secondly, TBA was technically one alliance. They had 1.5mln acres. But they were not one alliance they were three.

TaO, just stop talking =P

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

*Were not was

Secondly, TBA was technically one alliance. They had 1.5mln acres. But they were not one alliance they were three.

TaO, just stop talking =P

He deserves the DA award