Top 5 Greatest Player Achievements

Illumination

Head Gardener
1. Darksider
2. Welshie
3. Cerventes
4. Sordes (in his prime)

I couldnt name a 5th - beyond those 4 I think there are MANY whose skill/contributions would be more than worthy of that 5th spot.

cb1202

Head Gardener
1. Darksider
2. Welshie
3. Cerventes
4. Sordes (in his prime)

I couldnt name a 5th - beyond those 4 I think there are MANY whose skill/contributions would be more than worthy of that 5th spot.

lazy bum, its not top 5 players its top 5 player achievements :p

avash

Harvester
Cervantes didnt do anything that impressive, I and a few others were way above him at one stage. He left went solo..and didnt get hit for ages not that impressive compared to what darksider did.

Oh sory cerv thats really my bad. That solo round forgot about it yeah that was impressive. Yeah I got confused with that round where we were in that alliance group with Microchip and then we were both top 10 and the rest of our alliance were low lol. Then I left and joined Canes and you left and went solo and didn't get hit for agessss. Lol yeah my bad I was thinking of that round, <3.

Also I remember that lol, when we had to get rid of like 20 people... I think it happened in another round as well can't remember which. I think 11 we had to kick like loads out mighta been the same round and im getting confused.

Imo sordes has done alot for the game but he hasn't done anything special game wise compared to players like polo and darksider. Darksider is the greatest :D!

p.s what garrett said.

And no Garrett I wouldn't get kicked in that nuts that would be painful as hell and I never heard of that song, LINKY!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
#1 A CTF pw with my alliance winning it. I don't like to give myself awards but this one was too good not to mention :p
Ally name was PrettyWomen ( I blame Twigley)

No, *The_Embassy. PrettyWomen was the other PW we won and has a mention in my greatest player things.

=====

Player achievements you say?

=====

1): Darksiders achievement of being the only guy on 2nd night of a PW (as we all stayed up night before and got top 5 and won it) and to lose us our only acres of the PW after being an inactive noob all day - To a 50k mob cos he messed up the mob. This is epic win. Also how he created the war mongering image for himself is admirable but he still sucks at defending ;p

2): Cervantes; land whoring ability in round 26. I took him on when he had 5k acres and no staff (rest of us had 20k +). He ended rank 1 player and was an integral part of my ally winning. Sound guy.

Also his general attitude and how he has got the respect of the whole comminity even after being in GITK, the 4 man cheating(used lightly) powerblock thingy. I hope to be like you again some day!

3): Lukey round 26. Epic win throughout. IMO Lukey playing in this round, the skills he showed, the organisation and the pure determination and compadre he had is un-matchable in any other play in any other round. He was just pure win in a box, IMO.

4): Ragon for teaching me how to start the game properly and just being so win every start he played and every round. Wish u where here (And you Mallit / {G}weirdo! / SoC / Zane)

5): Franny for being the best land stealer i know every round he plays. He would be top player if he wasn't so fail at waking up.

P.s: Also JJ for leading an ally while being uncontactable and canadian.
P.p.s: Also IOF for r25 idd and being my "rival" leader so far.

Hobo

Harvester
i cant really give a ranking to these people but they have always been people i have admired, either because of achievement, attitude or there lack of need for sleep!!

Davs, though achievements may not be as much as others. His attitude for playing this game has been awesome. I have never heard him whine, quit or ***** about anything in game. Something i cant say for myself!

Foxx because i learnt so much from him and the AUB group though cant remember which round.

Welshie because when i first started playing he was the one whose ID I always used to recognize on my over page.

Darksider because for the last 10 rounds i have tried, failing terribly to try to do what he does.

IOF mainly for holding things together in the alliances i have played with him in, for being contactable on a Saturday night while drunk and for putting up with my *****ing about me being a solo player in an alliance game.

There are more, but these are the people i would like to have a little of their in game qualities!!!

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
#1 A CTF pw with my alliance winning it. I don't like to give myself awards but this one was too good not to mention :p
Ally name was PrettyWomen ( I blame Twigley)

No, *The_Embassy. PrettyWomen was the other PW we won and has a mention in my greatest player things.

My bad, was looking in my profile and only found the id from PrettyWomen so i thought that must be it :s

1): Darksiders achievement of being the only guy on 2nd night of a PW (as we all stayed up night before and got top 5 and won it) and to lose us our only acres of the PW after being an inactive noob all day - To a 50k mob cos he messed up the mob. This is epic win. Also how he created the war mongering image for himself is admirable but he still sucks at defending ;p

It was late and i was tired ! I thought i'm sending full tick defence so i sent 50k gargs and went to bed :< It was a bit embarasssing but hey, we won :D

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
Actually, now that Tana mentioned it, Welshie is the leader that has led the most alliances (groups) to rank 1. He has won 7 rounds with his alliances:

1. Round 11 (SS + Hysteria)
2. Round 12 (Alcoholics + TZ)
3. Round 13 (Amnesia + Oblivion)
4. Round 15 (Praetoriani + Sin)
5. Round 17 (Valhalla + Symbiosis
6. Round 18 (Surreal + cappucino)
7. Round 27 (Hell)

He actually lead 6 to rank 1 as he took a round off leading (Round 15). The boy was being slack ;)

avash

Harvester
Does anyone know what ever happened to Zane..i know he had cancer and he just disappeared :(

Also, that song was written by that guy from virus..his name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember it :S. It was a really long name with Jack in it I think?

Haha forgot about Hiskrunkness logs as a spy that was fricking hilarious :)

Last edited:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
he was talking about the one I referenced f0xx, but thanks for the linky.

edit: i got your back baby.

Last edited:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
LDA I won round 13.
And round 11 was won by cheating noobs I think?

Anyways...
Best achievements...

1.Lafin only guy in history of bushtarion who has managed to lead whole alliance to attack and die against SAS.
Beat that!

2. aGit best player ever.

3. Siers his activity was on level of insanity, it is still unclear if it was due cheating or reality but he still was insanely good.

Thats about it for individuals...
I could mention DS, Zane, Polo or a lot of others. But what they have done is not really what I have ever seen to be achievement. To me achievement is to do something outstanding alone. Drag people to top with you. Fight where others wouldnt fight. Do things beyond the imaginary.

That unfortunately is not what I can say of DS abuse, or Zanes inc alarm.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
round 11 - the cheaters in question were oceanfire silverblaze (something like that) and they were the alliances who were in the only position to challenge the dutch for the top (because of the cheating and farming of other alliances) and then when they got found out - there was no one left to challenge and so the round went easily to Welshie.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
1.Lafin only guy in history of bushtarion who has managed to lead whole alliance to attack and die against SAS.
Beat that!

I still remember that actually.

Vegas: We were attacking... Lafin was organising an attack on some ally and we died on SAS.
Me: What SAS, you said you were attacking an ally?
Vegas: Yeah, but it seems like the guy went solo.
Me: How many people did you have attacking him?
Vegas: Almost the whole ally.
Me: And noone bothered to spy at att for 3?
Vegas: Lafin said he is watching the attack.

Then the whole rank 1 or 2 ally died to SAS.

Rosa

Pruner
I'm haven't actually been playing properly for the past like 10 rounds [other than rd 23]... so I'll award what I actually remember

1. Darryl, Round 23. Leader of Brobdingnagian... we had a pretty stacked [kind of] line up, in the first week we had 7 - 8 members in the top 30 and 3 or 4 in the top 10. The alliance was suppose to have 4 PBs, somehow.. 1 was completely inactive, 1 was on vacation, 1 was completely underteched, and 1 started like 3 days late... we got killed by SOTB in like 2 attacks? Completely raped all our blockers and flak. I don't think anyone can beat this achievement of epic fail... [though I'm to blame too =P but shhh]

2. The Acension group, Round 15. Those players were absolute monsters, 90% of them were contacted at anytime and ran troops. We tried to kill them so much, one of them had something like 25 billion score and 52 land. Can't really name "one" of them so I'll give the group an achievement.

3. Darksider, any round. Seed thief massing, to TL massing, to keeping rank 1 from Ashes for like 2 weeks when he started half way through the round... I'll be honest with you here, he might as well make his game name "I win bushtarion" and it'll probably be true.

4 + 5. Too many achievements that can be mentioned, like cervantes - first solo winning, sordes - no ANAP win, yousuck - first alliance to win in points without GV. not going to bother naming them all =P