You know your life revolves around bush when...

Nitrous

Head Gardener
You feel the urge to check bush first thing in the morning, every morning, even though you're not playing current round...

I thought I was bad checking up every 3/4 days. but you got it baaaaaaaad. <3 intense :D

TehPantz

Head Gardener
n-1.jpg

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
When you check this forum every hour and see there's nothing new :(

fRe3kiLL

Pruner
Ashamed!!!

Ashamed!!!

1. When traveling, you first figure out which route will give you best signal on your phone in case you need to check in on bush :(

2. While teaching, giving the students very good reasons why you are checking on your phone every 20 - 30 min, and not lying about it :$

3. Getting other people invested in this game, so you have something to talk about... and someone to talk to :'(

4. Not writing a very important exam due to the fact that your alliance is under attack, and you needed to defend :roll:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
When you check this forum every hour and see there's nothing new :(

qft, that is all.

I have it worse than that. I check it every few minutes when i'm on my PC, even if i *know* for a fact that there is nothing new just on the offchance that there might be something else. It's like a clicking compulsion, just monstrous!

Last edited:

Bruce666

Harvester
When u call in sick for work in order to get the nessesary land needed before a dealine to stay/join in the top alliance u want!

Rofl. That's pretty bad.

I saw once on here somebody say that they were in a nightclub, on their phone, sending defence to somebody?

Seriously, what is that all about.

Some bird starts giving you the come-on and you wave her off "Sorry love, 250mil inc"

Classic BW story where he interrupted sex because he was pranked.
Intense came online from indeed in a nightclub and also when he was in a rollercoaster.

during the S2N round i was doing a girl from behind and had my laptop on and put it on her back and sent defence i didnt stop doing her so its all good just freaky looking back:p

and yeah intense allways got online no matter what he was doing scarily active that guy

Last edited by a moderator:

Davs

Garden Designer
during the S2N round i was doing a girl from behind and had my laptop on and put it on her back and sent defence i didnt stop doing her so its all good just freaky looking back:p

and yeah intense allways got online no matter what he was doing scarily active that guy

I think I speak for us all when I say "pics or it didn't happen"

Bruce666

Harvester
as im not a total asshole, and wouldnt show you pics of me and women going at it, and the thought of what you would do with pics of me naked banging an x disturbs me a hell of a lot, also i dont have pics only the odd video which is for my eyes only

also she carries my child so no i wouldnt show you it, so have a good day you utter pervert

Davs

Garden Designer
as im not a total asshole, and wouldnt show you pics of me and women going at it, and the thought of what you would do with pics of me naked banging an x disturbs me a hell of a lot, also i dont have pics only the odd video which is for my eyes only

also she carries my child so no i wouldnt show you it, so have a good day you utter pervert

Attachments

• Iseeyou.jpg
    Iseeyou.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0