You know your life revolves around bush when...

Madmeater

Harvester
You sit and look at the overview every 20 mins even though the round hasn't started yet...

Post your problems!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
You feel the need to create a post on the forums detailing how your life revolves around Bush

:p

Steve_God

Official Helper
When you remember the 'Bushtarion Addiction Recovery Group' from years gone by (I think Tim was the main activist?), and you're still sat here replying to threads like this :p lol

Elderveld

Official Helper
When u call in sick for work in order to get the nessesary land needed before a dealine to stay/join in the top alliance u want!

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
When u call in sick for work in order to get the nessesary land needed before a dealine to stay/join in the top alliance u want!

Rofl. That's pretty bad.

I saw once on here somebody say that they were in a nightclub, on their phone, sending defence to somebody?

Seriously, what is that all about.

Some bird starts giving you the come-on and you wave her off "Sorry love, 250mil inc"

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Rofl. That's pretty bad.

I saw once on here somebody say that they were in a nightclub, on their phone, sending defence to somebody?

Some bird starts giving you the come-on and you wave her off "Sorry love, 250mil inc"

Classic BW story where he interrupted sex because he was pranked.
Intense came online from indeed in a nightclub and also when he was in a rollercoaster.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

Rofl. That's pretty bad.

Classic BW story where he interrupted sex because he was pranked.
Intense came online from indeed in a nightclub and also when he was in a rollercoaster.

Oh boy...

I think I'd shoot myself if I ended up doing either of those 0_0

Steve_God

Official Helper

Rofl. That's pretty bad.

Used to be a VERY common occurance when I was out clubbing more frequently :p
(although not the calling in sick at work bit... I'd have just planned it so that I'd get into work early so I could check the attacks when I arrived at work!)

Although if there was a girl chatting me up in a club, I had to 'nip to the toilet' and quickly send defence while taking a pee, and then plan my next toilet break for recalling :D

Although I've done worse... while running late to a party and driving, I've got IRC up on my phone while travelling considerably faster than the speed limit on the motorway, in order to send defence :roll:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Although I've done worse... while running late to a party and driving, I've got IRC up on my phone while travelling considerably faster than the speed limit on the motorway, in order to send defence :roll:

1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
im just gonna put 'lol' here, and be done with it.
The most outrageous usage for bush on my part is to pack a bong, then spend 20 minutes doing various bush related activities, to the point i forgot i packed the bong in the first place.

Elderveld

Official Helper

HAHAHA, i lol'd realy hard on this one :p

I also ALMOST, and this is the truth! almost had a pick up line i wanted to use (i made it up when i was sitting at the bar, havoc was busy, and i was drunk!)

"hey babe, wat are ur plans next round"

but, then i heard it in myself and was, wtf... haha

(treu story)

Davs

Garden Designer

I also ALMOST, and this is the truth! almost had a pick up line i wanted to use (i made it up when i was sitting at the bar, havoc was busy, and i was drunk!)

(treu story)

Be grateful you didn't consider trying to impress by saying how many people you've raped over the last couple of years

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

(treu story)

Be grateful you didn't consider trying to impress by saying how many people you've raped over the last couple of years

rofl!

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Well I had a decipline at work for playing bush. Gave me a written warning with bushtarion mentioned in the letter.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I don't think I've done anythign crazy for bush.

Although, now I wish I had so I could post something funny here.

hmm.

Elevnos

BANNED
some bird starts giving you the come-on and you wave her off "sorry love, 250mil inc"

hahaha, i lol'd realy hard on this one :p

i also almost, and this is the truth! Almost had a pick up line i wanted to use (i made it up when i was sitting at the bar, havoc was busy, and i was drunk!)

but, then i heard it in myself and was, wtf... Haha

(treu story)

be grateful you didn't consider trying to impress by saying how many people you've raped over the last couple of years

roflmaopmp!