Union 30B - Bushtarion on Strike! | R30

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Hehe how sorry am i that i missed all the fun this past little while...........

Just having a read through the forums and i must say go Twigley!!!! amazing how many names i see flaming this guy for a power block that have either been in one or even led one hypocrisy anyone? (btw think carefully about the reply to this if you find it any way offensive i guess it must be too close to home). Also the Hitler argument flame complete fail this is a game the 2nd world war wasnt, genocide is illegal powerblocking in this game isnt, most importantly if you think the mass extermination of almost an entire race is in any way relevant to a friggin online game seek therapy now ^^

Powerblocks have never been in any way illegal, they are a poor tactic from if you like a 'moral' point of view but again my memory of many (not all) of the posters decrying its use have used dubious tactics in the past so again hypocrisy anyone?

Azzer getting involved to tell people how to play the game? emmm as games creater you have a EULA to make anything illegal you wish, to use your position as game owner to publicly slate one of its players and in particular a player that over the years has done many things to support and help you for a tactic you yourself dont see the need to make illegal is just sad, your e-peen needing a little boost Az? even worse to state about yourself as a gamer yes i remember being in alliances you sold out offering to take nightcover to facilitate the destruction of your friends for a 'giggle' much more morally reprehensible than power blocking but hey everyones entitled to an opinion right? or are we back in the days when the only allowable opinion is one that mirrors your own?

As stated the tactic is not illegal and i know Twigley well enough to know that although he doesnt care what you think about him he'll be loving this (btw Twigley i still dont like you)

Kill them ingame if you cant keep whining im sure the sweet taste of your tears amuses them no end......................

Elderveld

Official Helper

Just having a read through the forums and i must say go Twigley!!!! amazing how many names i see flaming this guy for a power block that have either been in one or even led one hypocrisy anyone? (btw think carefully about the reply to this if you find it any way offensive i guess it must be too close to home). Also the Hitler argument flame complete fail this is a game the 2nd world war wasnt, genocide is illegal powerblocking in this game isnt, most importantly if you think the mass extermination of almost an entire race is in any way relevant to a friggin online game seek therapy now ^^

Powerblocks have never been in any way illegal, they are a poor tactic from if you like a 'moral' point of view but again my memory of many (not all) of the posters decrying its use have used dubious tactics in the past so again hypocrisy anyone?

Azzer getting involved to tell people how to play the game? emmm as games creater you have a EULA to make anything illegal you wish, to use your position as game owner to publicly slate one of its players and in particular a player that over the years has done many things to support and help you for a tactic you yourself dont see the need to make illegal is just sad, your e-peen needing a little boost Az? even worse to state about yourself as a gamer yes i remember being in alliances you sold out offering to take nightcover to facilitate the destruction of your friends for a 'giggle' much more morally reprehensible than power blocking but hey everyones entitled to an opinion right? or are we back in the days when the only allowable opinion is one that mirrors your own?

As stated the tactic is not illegal and i know Twigley well enough to know that although he doesnt care what you think about him he'll be loving this (btw Twigley i still dont like you)

Kill them ingame if you cant keep whining im sure the sweet taste of your tears amuses them no end......................

qft

nopjes

Head Gardener

qft

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I'll only agree with melni about azzer coming on the forums and bantering back with twigley. he should have just locked twigley if he felt twigley was out of line.

however in twigley's own posts he talks about how much money he and his mates spend not just on bc's but pw's as well, so you the playerbase be the judge on that angle.

as for me, i've walked from the game for good. just can't stop posting on forums yet because work is too boring... but I have this patch I'm wearing now and it's helping me cut back.

Changer

Head Gardener

Qft

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Qft

Quoted Changer (and Elderveld, and Nopjes) for adding absolutely nothing to this topic.

Last edited:

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since when did the players start banning me from voicing personal opinions on IRC or the forums? :p You guys want an automoton? :O You're saying I should either admin-punish Twigley, or keep quiet and not say anything about anyone or ever voice a personal opinion that disagrees with another player or the way they play... what I was doing is not doing anything admin related at all - he's broke no rules, and me & Twigley still get on fantastically/personally in private (ie - nothing game related - we haven't "fallen out", I've not upset him, it's been 'in-game' political drama for the two of us, as it should be for everyone in these forums!) - this is politics drama/politics banter, and I'm adding to it by giving one possible side of opinions ona playstyle (remember when I used to give in-game "reports" on wars between alliances, and compared them to the wars going on in the real world? Similar sort of thing here). DarkSider even asked if he could "interview me" and get me to say stuff like that to add to the "fuels of politics drama" for fun. So jump off your "Omg admin is a real life person with OPINIONS!? GET OUT OF HERE IF YOU AREN'T BANNING SOMEONE!" bandwagon, I've not hurt Twigley's feelings and I've not done anything as an admin or stated he or his mates have broken any rules, because they haven't ;) Sheesh, some people would suck all the fun out of political drama if they had the chance!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
he's broke no rules

Lies. Pure and simple. He's broken a string of them. Admitted to at least one or some of them in another thread. Another post by another user showing proof of account sharing was deleted. Your post would have been very nice otherwise.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lies. Pure and simple. He's broken a string of them. Admitted to at least one or some of them in another thread.

Anti-powerblock rules? There are none, somebody mentioned there were, I said there aren't/he's broke no such rules :p Keep on topic, if you know of some actual mis-doings of Twigley's that are related to game rules for which he's not been punished for, PM me any details as ever.
http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1546
Public accusations and exploits:
11.1 - If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, do not make a public post about it, instead report them directly to Azzer via a forum PM or an in-game mail to ID 1.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
especially since as an internet meme, qft is over 2 years old. you bushtonians are way behind the curve in every way imaginable.

[Edit by DA] This post and the post prior has been unapproved, off topic.

Last edited by a moderator: