Union 30B - Bushtarion on Strike! | R30

WildDisease

Pruner
:D

As union leader,
I propose everyone playing Bushtarion step off the game till action is taken!

If we step off from growing in the range of the power block that is TBA, or merely even playing, the power block will soon realize the meaninglessness to their power block and remind them that only 25 can make it to portal!

Neither of them can grow until one of us gets into range.
But that will never happen if we don't grow :)

Let's face it. They need us to play.
Without us, it's just them and there is no game.

We will not settle for a power block. Or their power thirst. Or their 400 babies :mad:

:O

Changer

Head Gardener

If we step off from growing in the range of the power block that is TBA, or merely even playing, the power block will soon realize the meaninglessness to their power block and remind them that only 25 can make it to portal!

Ill double check, but im sure with age 5 the top 100 now portal again.

Edit
Age 5 Log said:
* Portal now stores top 100 players in score, top 10 effectiveness players, and top 10 bounty hunters. The top 15 alliances (of 5+ members) in score are stored.

WildDisease

Pruner

Ill double check, but im sure with age 5 the top 100 now portal again.

Edit
Age 5 Log said:
* Portal now stores top 100 players in score, top 10 effectiveness players, and top 10 bounty hunters. The top 15 alliances (of 5+ members) in score are stored.

You know if Azzer were to change this back to top 25,
I'm sure that would stir some tension for those in power blocks..

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Much as i'd love to walk out on this game, I don't see enough players agreeing to make this a reality. If you want to make a difference, get some people together to kill your enemies. Fairly simple really....

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Who are you punishing the most here, myself, or the alliances you refuse to compete against? It would punish me the most. And I don't think I've done anything to deserve it.

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
Don't quit. Thats not fair on azzer. Instead of complaining come and take us down. Bring the fight to us. I dare you. If we are such n00bs you should be able to take us out. If n00bs can win with wings, how much more damage can 'pr0s' do working together. If you don't bring the fight to us all you prove os tthat you guys aren't as eelite as you think you are!

CLem

Head Gardener
yeah this doesn't solve the problem at all, you just need the top three alliance to grow some balls and fight fairly.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Who are you punishing the most here, myself, or the alliances you refuse to compete against? It would punish me the most. And I don't think I've done anything to deserve it.

look at it from everyone elses veiw, rank 4 alliance and below are being punished the most, and have we deserved that? ;)

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
you guys act like since you are not winning there is no game. Pffft they are gonna get very very bored up there very soon and thats ONLY if there is no successful resistance. You can still play, you can still do well. Yes I think that TBA are ridiculous and a pain in the arse but it doesn't mean that we have to let them ruin the game for us.

It's all about Attitude

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
you guys act like since you are not winning there is no game. Pffft they are gonna get very very bored up there very soon and thats ONLY if there is no successful resistance. You can still play, you can still do well. Yes I think that TBA are ridiculous and a pain in the arse but it doesn't mean that we have to let them ruin the game for us.

It's all about Attitude

you find someone willing to do something, i havent, most people just wanna let TBA powerblock

ViVi

Pruner

It's all about Attitude

you find someone willing to do something, i havent, most people just wanna let TBA powerblock

Aren't you part of TBA?

To be honest while I am not impressed with the attitude shown by them, not to mention a style of play that detracts from our retention of players (though one can also say it's a flaw in the game itself), I can't really say it'd ever make me want to quit or stop playing. I wouldn't have anyone to TL rush in a week or so, otherwise. Got to take your fun where you can find it.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
No, im not TBA Rofl. you will never find me being part of a pwoerblock, i have standards and morals

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Haha very true, ive played this game for like 6 years, that happens :p

back on topic, people rank 4 and below need to work together and keep rushing the top, as simple as it sounds :p

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester

back on topic, people rank 4 and below need to work together and keep rushing the top, as simple as it sounds :p
Hurry up and do it. I look forward to the epic resistance you want to build. though, it will fail, because contrary to popular belief we are not n00bs.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
N0c, please note, bigger and better players have fallen, your aragance will bite you in your ass, always happens.

marvin

Tree Surgeon

Hurry up and do it. I look forward to the epic resistance you want to build. though, it will fail, because contrary to popular belief we are not n00bs.

You eejit.

Changer is leader, of course we're noobs!

f0xx

Landscape Designer

image.php

I have nothing more to add.