Tiger's and Godsends PW! R44

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'd hardly say we were pwned, seeing as we were rank 2 with only 2 players and everyone else had 3.....

So what you're saying is the easiest part of the PW, finding two ally mates was the bit you failed on... :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Why don't Tiger and Godsend just delete them? :?
Well they self deleted now, and Godsend didn't know they were multi. Well, we did - but he said they were legit...

Anyway...

pwnd-45153334979_xlarge.jpeg

LuckySports ^

PWND.JPG

Chris ^

images

Godsend ^

And last but not least...

owned.jpg

Lukey ^

This is serious.

sorry to say but im not "pwned" u havnt been able to kill me yet, sure KD got me while i was heading in sleepmode, congratz. but im still not dead.

You also had a massive amount of troops for ages and didn't kill anyone? Staying alive has no real purpose if you achieve nothing with those troops? If you had of attacked with your early land advantage you may have won.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I'd hardly say we were pwned, seeing as we were rank 2 with only 2 players and everyone else had 3.....

Not to mention we had already wiped the floor with his alliance.. :p Got nice and fat off Zaheen and his allymates.

Fell asleep for about an hour, woke up to incoming. My day yesterday was breakfast with family, pick brother up from the next town over so a couple of us can hang out for a few hours, go hang out with my friends for a couple of hours, and then go see a movie with my family to top off the night, I wasn't home at all.. Today I have a BBQ with the family, I didn't want to be refreshing every 5 minutes from my phone during all that so I said fek it and hit delete instead of defending. (Probably should have at least pranked ye on Chris_, Sorry bout that mate..)

Good job to Marty and co, The 3 of ye made things difficult for us.. ^_^ Godsend, bloody over-active nub :/ Ye never went offline so I can nom yer RPG :(

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
It's so much fun to forget your brothers private world then actually play 3/4 days later and get to mass Rangers through pure bounty hunting and insurance gains. Annoying when people keep deleting though :(

avash

Harvester

Not to mention we had already wiped the floor with his alliance.. :p Got nice and fat off Zaheen and his allymates.

Good job to Marty and co, The 3 of ye made things difficult for us.. ^_^ Godsend, bloody over-active nub :/ Ye never went offline so I can nom yer RPG :(

How did you wipe the floor with our alliance, LOoooOOl???? We already suicided 4 tril worth of staff on day 2 on garrett. And the previous night we spent all our time attacking rank 1, who had like 40k more land than us. While you and chris sat there doing nothing. Then when I was at my exam and coming out of sleep Thunderstorm rushed me and zaheen suicided on you. 'absolutely wiped the floor with us' didnt you ! We suicided before you and chris even got big because the majority of people in the PW were ****ing boring...

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

How did you wipe the floor with our alliance, LOoooOOl???? We already suicided 4 tril worth of staff on day 2 on garrett. And the previous night we spent all our time attacking rank 1, who had like 40k more land than us. While you and chris sat there doing nothing. Then when I was at my exam and coming out of sleep Thunderstorm rushed me and zaheen suicided on you. 'absolutely wiped the floor with us' didnt you ! We suicided before you and chris even got big because the majority of people in the PW were ****ing boring...

We most certainly did, Zaheen didn't "suicide" on us, he fought me, with a whopping 2.5m TD from Chris. Losing a battle unintentionally doesn't make it a suicide.

When Chris and I were both online, we were constantly attacking, just because we didn't attack the other top allies, lose a battle, and then claim "oh, we were just suiciding" doesn't mean we did nothing. When its 2v3v3, you tread lightly.

And thanks for all the land ;) If I had more time to play this weekend, I would have enjoyed a good fight.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Fell asleep for about an hour, woke up to incoming. My day yesterday was breakfast with family, pick brother up from the next town over so a couple of us can hang out for a few hours, go hang out with my friends for a couple of hours, and then go see a movie with my family to top off the night, I wasn't home at all.. Today I have a BBQ with the family, I didn't want to be refreshing every 5 minutes from my phone during all that so I said fek it and hit delete instead of defending. (Probably should have at least pranked ye on Chris_, Sorry bout that mate..)

So you assume noone else went out during the whole time of the PW? The PW was won by the best *team* we rarely had 2 people properly online, but always had at least one. First day Icy had an exam/interview for a job, and was out a fair bit but refreshed on his phone. I also had a job interview and am not very good at staying inside and Garrett had a couple of things going on with his kids. We just played to our own strengths and picked routes which could be used in more than one way. So we could all have health/armour high eta/low eta etc.

The PW itself originally started off quite poor as I hate high cash and land PWs as morons (Mr-J?) mass stupid units and settle an unbalance of skill and effort by making you spend on Apprentices (for example). However with an interesting battle of competant teams it was quite good. However yesterday it was pretty dull, who could catch someone offline first. We'd all caught up on sleep the day before and knew Godsend was still pushing himself, so we played on that basis and kept prodding them to see what would happen. We got lucky with the sleep mode - Lukey mentionned he thought Leeroy told us about it, if he did then we would have sent enough flak to land two full grabs (instead of pure stealth) and got Garrett some land too - but in my eyes we deserved the luck.

We played while still having our lives with some organisation and understanding of when people could refresh. Icy had to go out for an emergency on his shift so I stayed up an extra 2 hours to cover it as Garrett was catching up on sleep. I was out last night and Icy was catching up on sleep as he missed hours for his emergency so Garrett covered us while I could send from my phone...

It's a team PW, the issues were that Lucky and Chris only had two of them - although as soon as Lucky lost Dogs it was easier because Chris wasn't scary as he couldn't rush/stealth etc. and we all fired first. Then we just had to push Godsend as we knew Leeroy played from his phone as did Lukey so they could only organise themselves so well. We also wanted Godsend to lose land as he was obviously the driving force behind his ally so he'd rage a bit (hopefully) even though Lukey and Leeroy took land from us we saw that as a good trade of land.

Bushtarion is a team game, play with your team's strengths and play your oponents weakness, it's as much about psycology as anything else.

I think it says in ed's signature "Let your enemy see (only) what you want them to see".

TLDR - We kicked all your arses, excuses or not we rocked. End.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I don't get where you are making these assumptions, I never said anything like that.

I'm not sure how anything you said had anything to do with what I said in that quote. :p Chris and I played to our strengths quite nicely. We made 2nd with 2 members. We didn't get attacked much, or at least not very well, and most of that was just attempts to rush me while I already online... I remember your 3 trying to hit me while I was out with a friend, I retalled from my phone and you recalled.. Didn't have to wake Chris_ up..

I would say that if we'd had a 3rd person, that we could have aimed for the win, but I was going to be gone all-day yesterday no matter what, and that's when the real fighting among the top was to take place.. Timing is everything, sometimes it's just not good. :p

And my phone sucks, Bloody android! It doesn't have a "next" button to cycle through the fields on the military page.. Had to send my puppet out on W1, took forever.. I need to download a new keyboard..

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I don't get where you are making these assumptions, I never said anything like that.

I'm not sure how anything you said had anything to do with what I said in that quote. :p Chris and I played to our strengths quite nicely. We made 2nd with 2 members. We didn't get attacked much, or at least not very well, and most of that was just attempts to rush me while I already online... I remember your 3 trying to hit me while I was out with a friend, I retalled from my phone and you recalled.. Didn't have to wake Chris_ up..

I would say that if we'd had a 3rd person, that we could have aimed for the win, but I was going to be gone all-day yesterday no matter what, and that's when the real fighting among the top was to take place.. Timing is everything, sometimes it's just not good. :p

And my phone sucks, Bloody android! It doesn't have a "next" button to cycle through the fields on the military page.. Had to send my puppet out on W1, took forever.. I need to download a new keyboard..

Only my first bit was aimed at you, the rest was waffle aimed at anyone willing to read it.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It was clear that me and n0c0 were the best. It's not even arguable. You all floundered under our immense strength.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Only my first bit was aimed at you, the rest was waffle aimed at anyone willing to read it.

Fair enough. I never said no one else had stuff to do, only that I had such a full day, that I could not put in the required effort to maintain our level of competition.. :( Quite sad really.. I wanted to put in a good fight.

icy

Pruner
[range] 85,058,719 hostile RPG Trooper attacked, killing 8,333,682 allied staff.
[range] 245,633,267 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 564,483,766 hostile staff.
[range] 29,314,509 allied Siren sang out, freezing in place 29,041,598 hostile staff.
[range] 76,697,137 allied Assassin attacked, killing 30,616,578 hostile staff.
[range] 20,075,327 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 9,720,417 allied staff.
[range] 17,747,097 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 7,222,036 hostile staff.
[range] 9,330,464 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 5,326,678 hostile staff.
[range] 1,274,754 hostile Sniper attacked, killing 2,341,767 allied staff.
[range] 75,957,958 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 96,370,359 hostile staff.
[range] 654,671 allied Ninja attacked, killing 45,508 hostile staff.
[range] 12,817,433 hostile Humvee attacked, killing 1,866,673 allied staff.

Stunned: 29,041,598 [£1,306,484,420,000] enemies stunned.
Died: 704,064,925 [£14,166,382,838,500] enemies dead. 22,262,539 [£1,181,637,250,000] friendlies dead.

You gained 13,254,212 effectiveness.
You gained 44.94 fame.
You gained 27.73 honour.
You will soon be receiving £246,523,139,200 insurance.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
wow it's just a pworld but all i see is a bunch of sand in vaginas whining about what could have been.

the triads had always been between 1 and 3 and finally we claimed supreme dominance. in short no one else had the endurance.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
No one is complaining about not winning. Lukey and Company haven't posted at all, and Chris and I only posted after Zaheen's sore loser post. Not really sure if people are actually reading or just posting to up their post counts.

Icey - Nice battle! No idea why they fought that, unless Godsend was UC..

all i see is a bunch of sand in vaginas whining about what could have been.

Nah, we're not all united fans :)

Made me lol..

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
No one is complaining about not winning. Lukey and Company haven't posted at all, and Chris and I only posted after Zaheen's sore loser post. Not really sure if people are actually reading or just posting to up their post counts.

Icey - Nice battle! No idea why they fought that, unless Godsend was UC..

all i see is a bunch of sand in vaginas whining about what could have been.

Nah, we're not all united fans :)

Made me lol..

Godsend and Lukey rushed me, so that was half my units (my armour was countering him to stop unecessary deaths from RPGs). So he was contactable, he even recalled his 14mil remaining Humvees after everything else died first tick... then I killed them at his place a few ticks later.

It was the suicide which showed we'd won.

On a side, positive note. Thank you Godsend and Tiger for the PW, it was an enjoyable way to spend a few days. I'd perhaps suggest a reset. I won't play for part 2 though, 5 minute ticks is a bit too much of an intense way to play when the weather is so nice outside!