Tiger's and Godsends PW! R44

Chris_

Head Gardener
On a serious note, despite what people are saying (or thinking) i don't think anyone is actually sore about losing the PW. It was fun trying to catch Martin + Co when they were out (i think i only managed it once) and we had 1 decent BR before real-life commitments meant we had to call it a day.

Also I don't think i've actually said thank you to Tiger + Godsend yet for paying for this and offering us a bit of fun outside of W1, so thanks you guys :)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
we went out on top on our own terms and returned to our lives of outside/sleep/postings/etc etc

have some chocolate milk!

anrRH.jpg

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Meh the world will restart at some point with less high incentives such as land/cash etc I'm sure...well after having a word with my brother. He just needs to speak with Godsend and agree mutually...I'm having fun where I am :p

Chris_

Head Gardener
Meh the world will restart at some point with less high incentives such as land/cash etc I'm sure...well after having a word with my brother. He just needs to speak with Godsend and agree mutually...I'm having fun where I am :p

tbh i think keep the start cash, reduce the land to maybe 5k, remove increased land valuation, set insurance to 90% + bounty to 50%, gogo war.

[Edit] Reduce dev cost/ETA to 10% aswell so we can get teched and go pwn.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Low cash, average land. If you have high cash and low land people will just sit and tech. At least there's an early tactic involved with not spending too much to steal land, doing your techs and defending it.

Chris_

Head Gardener
Low cash, average land. If you have high cash and low land people will just sit and tech. At least there's an early tactic involved with not spending too much to steal land, doing your techs and defending it.

This is kind of what i was getting at. Maybe 1t start funds is abit high, perhaps 100b (at 10% costs) and maybe 7.5k acres instead of 5k.

avash

Harvester
We most certainly did, Zaheen didn't "suicide" on us, he fought me, with a whopping 2.5m TD from Chris. Losing a battle unintentionally doesn't make it a suicide.

When Chris and I were both online, we were constantly attacking, just because we didn't attack the other top allies, lose a battle, and then claim "oh, we were just suiciding" doesn't mean we did nothing. When its 2v3v3, you tread lightly.

And thanks for all the land ;) If I had more time to play this weekend, I would have enjoyed a good fight.

He chose to stay because he was bored with everyone running and wanted to delete. The same with me. It was suppost to be a fun private world. Yet the lack of attacking of certain people in the top ranks was pretty sadening so we couldn't be assed anymore

Godsend9701

Harvester
well what can i say? the only day i couldnt be active and refresh all the time, martin and Co. got Lukey as he was heading into sleep, KD got me the same way.

but ill say well done to martin and Co. for someone who claims they were busy alot u guys were pretty active :( and u played ur strengths very nicely, well done again.

but the PW isnt over :D

/me plans his return to the top :D

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
heh should be easy. we claimed a win and ducked out :) enjoy and thanks for a fun few days.

/me catches up on some sleeps.

icy

Pruner
thanks for the pw godsend and tiger, enjoyed every bit of it, gonna start a new job and so couldnt commit more time to the pw!have fun in the pw guys!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Decent PW, even though I went out fairly early :p

I'll add my voice for calls for a restart come wednesday/thurs with less land/funds.

[range] 3,000,000 hostile Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 531,881 allied staff.
[range] 30,706,850 allied Harrier attacked, killing 71,831,435 hostile staff.
[range] 2,331,590 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 3,326,080 allied staff.

Died: 3,857,961 [£289,347,075,000] friendlies dead. 71,831,435 [£1,423,170,883,600] enemies dead.

You gained 2,038,735 effectiveness.
You gained 38.35 fame.
You gained 24.58 honour.
You earned £712,230,207,751 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £115,738,830,000 insurance