[Full] The Spanish Inquisition!

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Garrett at this rate you should probably just go ahead and call the alliance Ailihphilia Mk II :p
I resent this notion on the basis of not having an Belgian guy to rage-shipjump. Although one may argue that this improvement leads to the Mk II part.

AnTnEy

Harvester
Maybe you would put me in mind garret. Not sure how I wanna play next round (ftf or ftw) but will love to be in an organized attacking alliance

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
if i've not reached out to you yet, i'm waiting for a couple responses. then i'll know if i have room or not. thanks all who have applied. :)

vannila

Planter
Something like this looks like a fun time. Account mail me if you have an open space and can take me on, as I don't check forums often at all.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
thanks for all the interest. apparently i'm full and was on the edge of overbooking. should others back out, i will be in touch.

Zakkgard

Weeder
I might be interested if you have a vacant position at the kitchen at some point, Garretzor :p

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Did you expect us to be recruiting? Of course not! No one expects (insert sketch comedy here).

Looking to fill a void by a member who left for ascendancy. Probably gonna replace a couple others too.

Look us up. Most routes considered.