[Full] The Spanish Inquisition!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
*sigh* I can't believe I'm doing this... again. Please read all the way through. This post is heavily lifted from my recruitment thread for round 31 (the last time I gloriously led). I'm posting a bit early to see if there is interest and to give me time to wake up from the insanity.

Ever wanted to play with quality people but got kicked because you were deemed 'too inactive' especially when it was just a bad week for you?

Ever needed a home where you could hone your skills, but didn't have to be '1337' to join?

Ever just wanted to kick it and make fun of others?

Well I, at the RE-opening of the Soup Kitchen, will take your needy, your hungry and your homeless!

What this Alliance IS:

* It is a home to any that want to play in an alliance.
-I don't care if you are my friend, in-game rival, hate me irl. If you can keep your asshattery to a minimum in my alliance politics and irc room, then I will be happy to call you a member.

* It is a place where the Leader CAN be arsed to help you or at least provide entertainment.
-I like to have fun and I like to attack. I only leave alliances that are boring and don't attack. So I promise that we will have organized ally attacks, probably every weekend at least.

* It is a place without activity requirements.
-Biggest requirement is the part about asshattery mentioned above. I would like to see the ally do well, but I'm really interested in having a fun group that will WORK TOGETHER. I am not going to worry about covering all timezone and so people will wake up 0'd from time to time. If you can't handle being attacked... this game probably isn't for you anyway.

* There will be some route flexibility, but I probably will have a route set up.
-No one will be required to get a p-unit, game cash or be a nasty protestor to save our land. Infact we may all be robos and just sit around and rust.

* I take input, but alliance direction decisions will be mine.
-We aren't going for the win, but I like to take advantage of opportunities as they arise. You never know what will happen. I will be loyal to my members as long as they are loyal to me.

What the alliance is NOT:

*A place to 'Queen'.
-If I don't feel that you are helping out the alliance, (you spent the last 3 weeks logging in a total of 7 ticks) then I may not kick you but you won't be the first person helped out.

*To be a general jackass to other members, especially if they aren't perceived to be as skilled as you, with your awesome ego.
-This is a full time job and it's mine. Go get your own alliance.

*A 24/7 you must be contactable all the time and save all our asses and we'll blame you if you don't win the game for us alliance.
-If you want to be contactable, cool, but you may want to find calling partners. Contactability is not a requirement and we will do our best to make sure you are contacted.

PM me, find me on IRC (HA!), reply in this thread. I will be checking all places. The alliance may have a theme, I've not decided yet. Be prepared to have your in game name influenced by this decision.

Last edited:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
If you are willing to take on an inactive, id be happy to play.

i don't mind taking on inactives. i'm not looking for super activity, just some activity because i don't want to sit around all round and never attack. so as long as you/ anyone is willing to pitch a hand with troops on either attack or defense, then it's grand. so welcome aboard.

dachi - i'd love to have you :)

this tentatively makes 9 :D

Last edited:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
So we're at half full so far. Still early, but it's shaping up to be a great bunch of folks. I personally am getting a little excited. If you are looking for confirmations, I've not sent any - but if you have shown interest, I've marked you down as a tentative member. Not because I wouldn't accept you, but just waiting to see if we fill up before I make official plans.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Good News Everyone! up to 12 or 13 already :) fantastic bunch. Please if you are interested in having a home, drop me a line.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
ooo, pick me, everyone needs an inactive Ogluk to idle and not do alot! \o/

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
well i thought i kinda made that apparent to former aili members, but it's taking longer to fill up this time around than last.

i mean this time i even added testimonials to how much fun aili mark I was!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
wouldn't dare use the same ally name because it wouldn't be the same... but it's going to have a similar feel to it.