The Final Word!

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
Nine words women use...

1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8 ) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.Then you RUN!

This is addressed to all you men, to warn you about arguments you can avoid if you remember the terminology.

And to all of us women, to give us a good laugh, because we know it's true.

:D

brainiac132

Head Gardener
Re: The Final Word!

Hippie said:
Steve_God said:
All males should be given this as a Manual when they hit 16 :p

i could have used it

HA!! i had a mother and an older sister. I coulda used this at around the time i learned to speak. Not knowing or understanding rule #3 as a child nearly got me killed i'm sure:p

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

And you gallls dont understand why we dont really pay attention to a conversation?

well now you know :p

anyway, i read a couple of months ago a article about the ways women can influence their boyfriend :/
I thought the most resemblence to what was written would be the training of a dog :|

(and i must admit i would work too)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

A classic joke, and always a good read. Illumination all these posts of yours make me laugh. Nice one ;)

So many of these I learned the hard way... I don't know if it would help, or have helped, me in matters with women i probably would've gotten myself into trouble anyways. But those warning 'sighs' and 'nothings' are brilliant. My manager at work has a really good sigh that sets off warning bells in my head and pretty much has me bolting from the room or trying to vanish into the wall. Oh well, gotta love 'em, love to hate 'em ;)

Illumination

Head Gardener

Yes, sorry, but it wasn't me this time! It is definitely a "me" style post though, so I forgive you (note I didnt say "thats ok" so you are truly ok;) ). I have read this before, and I definitely agree with it. I think it should be published in "Understanding Women for Dummies"- which is of course, translates to 'for men'.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Psht the post is totally yours and i haven't seen LDA post in ages. That being said, my apologies to all concerned ;)

philipd12

Harvester

another one is when they say u can go out with your mates but then when you meet them the next day they are all in a huff with u :(
then when asking what is wrong they reply with #3 :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Have mercy for Alci's soul Stefi, he is just an innocent young boy who made a silly mistake.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

atsanjose said:
f0xx said:
Have mercy for Alci's soul Stefi, he is just an innocent young boy who made a silly mistake.

no!

hes canadian!

lynch him!

I sold my Soul ages ago, goodluck finding the ******* ;)