The DaX image reply challenge!

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
The only good thing I can think of to say for this thread is that at least Max put it in the spam section.
Imagine that, Toby with something good to say about anything.. This thread is more entertaining and enlightening than 99% of your posts.
STFU and go play xbox

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
The only good thing I can think of to say for this thread is that at least Max put it in the spam section.
Imagine that, Toby with something good to say about anything.. This thread is more entertaining and enlightening than 99% of your posts.
STFU and go play xbox

Entertaining? Maybe in a repetitive and fairly unimaginative way. But I'm well aware that people have different tastes so I hadn't posted anything after that and ignored this thread on the whole. Congrats on stirring **** unnecessarily.

Enlightening? Really? What exactly have you found enlightening about this thread of "amusing" pictures? I don't think you entirely thought that one through before settling on an adjective.

And finished off with another, frankly bizarre, reference to the fact that I play games on an xbox. Am I supposed to find that chastening in some way? :?

99% of my posts might be un-entertaining and un-enlightening, but they're frikkin genius compared to the mindless drivel you just offered up.

C-
Must try harder.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Toby is just jealous because quite frankly, I'm absolutely hilarious.

daily_picdump_602_640_04.jpg