The DaX image reply challenge!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
My hat is both deep, and full of secrets.
Not only are you not human, but from looking at that banana photo, in particular the photo above the gas heater... it looks like your Dad was Santa?!? :shock:

I knew somebody would comment on this - It's not actually in my house, it's at a friend's before going out to a Halloween clubbing event :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Banana_Massacre_by_CodlyGrail.jpg

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Signer ragequits from an alliance once again, i want something to represent his feelings

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
My feelings on you not using IMG code, and instead making me have to open a new tab to see your crappy response:

162bg47qz.jpg

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I have images disabled, so I didn't even realize you used it.. :p

actually-i-didn-t-know-that-0f18e5.jpg

Besides, your link was broken..

soo

belladonnakillz-sorry_try_again.jpg

Coruba

Head Gardener
On another game I used to play someone did a thread that basically took the piss out of one of the players. They basically grabbed a photo of some geeky/nerdy guy and photoshopped him into various situations with the obligatory funny comment attached. This thread so reminds me of that and could become a classic lol.

Great stuff so far and Dax whatever you do please don't stop posting photos as they are always funny.

Elevnos

BANNED
You attack someone, just about to steal land. Unbeknown to you, they have actually hit delete before that, while you are left with only two battle reports.